Who are Americans voting for?

Who are Americans voting for?

Obama

probably turmp

Trump, but I don't really care who wins, it won't affect me.

The don

hillary will win, of course. it's incredible that the republicans managed to find a person more unlikeable than hillary. they just needed one decent candidate and they would have won this easily.

Trump.
Now fuck off Reddit

Trump

𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞

Trump!!!

bingo. Cruz would have won.

but... republicans are stupid. and they chose the downiest.

I'll of course be voting for Hillary - because what kind of an asshole would vote for don?

Obama for a third term

I'm voting for whoever will ship the
niggers right out>>>

so trump's flip-flopped on immigration so often, I don't know what his stance is.

can someone inform me? or does no one have an idea?

TRUMP!

He will oppose illegal immigration and get rid of illegals in general, but certain classes of illegal immigrants may get some form of amnesty.

If you're a Mexican that jumped the border last year, you're going back. If you jumped the border 30 years ago, you may get amnesty.

Ich werde Abstimmung für die großen und mächtigen Führer TRUMP . Er ist Christus neu geboren . SEIG HEIL !

Ich werde Abstimmung für die großen und mächtigen Führer TRUMP . Er ist Christus neu geboren . SEIG HEIL !

Gary Johnson's getting my vote!

I'm voting Hillary. Yes, she's a manipulative cunt who's lined her pockets shamelessly during her lifetime of "public service".

That said, I believe she'll maintain the status quo, which is the United States' economy being the only one really growing at the moment, albeit slowly.

Trump, on the other hand, has protectionist economic policies akin to those of Hoover which contributed significantly to the crash that led to the Great Depression.

So, Hillary wins and prices stay relatively the same for basic goods, but we have to deal with more SJW bullshit. But, I'd rather deal with pan-dimensional furry otherkin omnisexual landwhales bitching about pronouns than spend my days waiting in a soup line because Mr. Trump's imaginary pissing contest with the rest of the world cost everyone their jobs.

Oh trump for sure, fuck Hilary

>implying that trump's sjw's are somehow less insufferable than liberal sjw's

crawl back to your "safe space".

wow so he went full-retard.

that's exactly what Obama's immigration policy is.

and what Clinton's is.

What about my post makes you think I'm even remotely in favor of safe spaces?

People will say they aren't voting for Trump because it's the PC thing to do at this point. But when they get into the booth, it's a different story.

Trump. I never liked him. I preferred Rand Paul, Cruz, and Johnson over him but I don't want Hillary winning. The DNC and Clinton's are so corrupt that they screwed over Sanders from the beginning. Poor bastard. But Trump has my vote.

>inb4 redneck who lives in a trailer park and fucks his cousin
I'm from NJ, one of the bluest of states

>nj
>"blue"
>chris christie.

you're from 1 of the shittiest locales on earth

Found the underage b&. Don't worry you may not actually be underage but those ideals of yours are as nonsensically childish as your candidate.

> thinking libertarian politics won't lead to collapse of some kind

Except Obama and Clinton will do nothing to stem the flow of immigration and nothing to deport current recent immigrants.

If you're a Mexican who's been here for three years - neither candidate is going to give you citizenship when they get into office. But Trump will deport you while Clinton will let you stay here until you've been here long enough for to qualify for amnesty.

You are not choosing between two candidates with the same policy. One has a policy of border enforcement, deportation, and selective amnesty. The other has a policy of not securing the border, not deporting illegals, and round after round of amnesty once they've been here for "long enough".

Genau mein aryan Bruder. lassen Sie uns die nicht reinen Rassen töten und eine Utopie nach Amerika bringen . SEIG HEIL

Gary Johnson the pot smoker

Our house and senate are run by the dems. Yeah once in awhile we have republican govs and my district has a republican congressman but it's a blue state. The only reason Christie won is because the previous gov was universally hated. We don't vote people here, we vote against them.

Trump, because of this and then some.

GOP majorities in both of those houses btw

it would be funny if the usa got destroyed and ww3 started and everyone died. trump

Obama's deported the shit out of illegals. He's deported more than any other US President.

Trump? sounds like he's full-on amnesty now.

>>implying historically all clan members weren't democrats. top kek

I'm talking at the state level, not the national. I know the closest NJ came in a presidential election recently was in 2004 where Bush lost NJ by only 16,000 votes which is not a lot of votes considering the amount of people.

Before nixon swapped the meanings of democrat and republican.

Hillary--but it's not like I have a choice

An important question for all: WHY are republicans so stupid?

Lack of education? Genetics? Lack of funding for education? Laziness?

We need to identify why they're so stupid - to influence tomorrow's youth in their intellectual capacities.

no, trump would embrace putin as an ally, turn our allies into enemies, leave nato, leave the un, destroy all trade, destroy the economy....

and guess who wins? Russia/china/north korea.

that's why Russia/chiner/north korea love trump so much.

He really didn't swap it. Most of the votes he got from his "southern strategy" was because he ran a law and order type of campaign. That idea that Nixon somehow got racists to switch to republican would be true if he didn't win northern states. But he did win classically republican states in the north east.

The answer is "finding ultimate truth in the cobbled-together fever dream brain farts of a bunch of desert dwelling nomads who were 3 generations removed from 'sabretooth tiger' being the most common cause of death".

Trump. Because fuck it, let's light what remains of the fuel tanks on fire and get drunk. I brought my fiddle.

Life-long religious indoctrination, willful ignorance, blind nationalism, racism instilled by parents and grandparents, and an obsession with an ideal, Mayberry past that never actually existed.

>voting for someone for universal hate of the opposition
>still voting for trume or shillery

TheOneWhoIsLessShit for president 2016

Cause 'Merica

It's between Hillary and Trump..
I promised myself to never vote for a power family.. fuck Clinton's and Bush's.

Team Trump all the way.

Fuck Killary.

At least Trumps keeping it real!

Yeah that's how it goes sadly. There is always a mistrust of politicians as being just above complete crap. I think that's what disgusted me with the love affair with Obama. The man could do no wrong, as if electing him would reorient your soul.

Trump. He's not even president yet and has done more for international relations and the country as a whole than nigger Barack has done in 8 years. He will be on Mt. Rushmore in 50 years.

Dis

The KKK, otherwise known as Trump.

I'd write in Hitler, but he didn't seem to be able to get the job done before. Not sure I'd take the chance on him again.

>the obama deportation myth

Immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office.

The number of people deported at or near the border has gone up — because they changed who gets counted in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency's deportation statistics.

Most border crossers would not have been treated as formal deportations under previous administrations. If all removals were tallied, the total sent back would have been far higher under those previous administrations than it is now.

Until recently, most people caught illegally crossing the southern border were simply bused back in under "voluntary returns". Those removals, which during the 1990s reached more 1 million a year, were not counted in ICE's deportation statistics. All of the increase in deportations has involved people picked up within 100 miles of the border, In 2013, almost two-thirds of deportations were in that category.

At the same time, Obama ended immigration roundups at workplaces. If you are a run-of-the-mill immigrant here illegally, your odds of getting deported are close to zero — it's just highly unlikely to happen. Expulsions of illegals has fallen steadily since his first year in office.

This. They could have picked a farm animal for fuck sake

were you bullied in highschool for not having the same brand of shoes that the cool kids had

What a waste of time reading that was.

Corey Taylor fuck yeah