God-tier youtubers

God-tier youtubers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2BZOuZ6h6c
youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger
youtube.com/watch?v=4JgEfZzaRtw
youtube.com/watch?v=ryXKIPsH0IM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grade is retarded, his first videos were funny/witty but recently he started posting so much unfunny shit.

His last 5 videos were shit tier for example

>God-tier
>youtubers
pick one
Cinemassacre

Actual garbage...

Here, a God among men

Work Revolt
>Idc if it's Destiny, hes funny
Alternate history hub
>Unquestionably God tier

This guy makes me piss myself laughing no matter what video he makes, even if it's something I'd never play like Super Meat Boy.

Thunderfoot raped him during the brexit debate. But as long as Sargon gets off his fucking pedestal his shits pretty fucking awesome.

huge fan here

i recommend andy warski

Underrated. The Jerma Rumble series are incredible.

I unsubscribed him recently after his opinions on marxism.

He is a genius when talking about SJW but does exactly what feminists do when talking about economics.

idubbztv

Misha

I was so disappointed with the new Jerma Rumble though. Fuck I waited so long for Jerma Rumble 4 and it was live action.

Franku sama

This

Lol are people still salty about brexit?

worship her

i agreed on 75% of what he said in his cyberbullies channels are cancer, except pyro

NoMoreDogma
BlackPigeonSpeaks

Maoist rebel news anyone?

Clickspring

Scatsbury
TearofGrace
Aztrosist (started declining imo his first stuff was good)

the kilian experience
youtube.com/watch?v=G2BZOuZ6h6c

fucking love

LLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS

youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger

for some reason he stopped uploading i hope he will upload soon again

Hey vsauce! Michael here

Killer keem

makemebad35

Retarded person
Goat youtuber
Cancer after they started hanging with that maxmofoe faggot
Only good cause leafy is a fag

Anyway this fat jew is pretty good guys :)

AllShamNoWow
Vinesauce Joel/Vinny

The only gamimg youtubers I watch

>calls others retarded
>Calls keem good
Fuck off

>Cancer after they started hanging with that maxmofoe faggot
only the videos that include mofoe are cancer imo

Keemar is the only good news youtuber scarce is aids

I genuinely love scishow.
>captcha: superior dude

God tier when James actually makes a video without that faggot mike, shit tier the other 95% of the time

Aesthetic Chopstyx

He's so bad he's making them gay I think

cinemassacre

this

this

this

who is that? some faggot?

that

THIS MAN RIGHT HERE

Along with
TL:DR
Undoomed
Bearing
Sugartits
ChrisRayGun

this is just shitposting

Undoomed.

this

this

this

this

Artifexian, scientifically correct world creation
Ashens, if you wanna see some brit review literal garbage from the dollar store and such.
Cgp grey, if you want science and such that is actually smart and NOT high school tier shit explained by a jew homo like the green brothers.
Codyslab, kinda red neck libertarian chemistry and science. kid literally does everything from bee keeping to gold refining.
Engineer guy, he has cool videos talking about the genius of the disposable diaper.
Gaming wildlife, this is like another stereotypical gaming channel only it's ran by actual fat ugly real gamers instead of paid actors.
Glove and boots, hit or miss but they have puppets.
I hate everything, hit or miss movie reviews mostly. He is kinda too nice to the topics he criticizes at first but then he went off the deep end.

these

He's gonna take you back to the past
To play the play the shitty games that suck ass
He'd rather haaaave a Buffaloooo take a diarrhea dump in his eeear
He'd rather eeeeat the rotton asshooole of a road kill skunk and down it with beeeer
He's the angriest gamer you've ever heard
He's the angry Nintendo nerd
He's the angry Atari Sega nerd
He's the angry video game neeeeerd.

thus

This

this

This is just pure shitposting

this

desu desu desu

>bosnianbill
Guy know what he does, does what he does well, and it works. I can watch a 15 minute video of his without getting bored.
youtube.com/watch?v=4JgEfZzaRtw

>WhiteLightningHQ
Small group of friends making comedy videos, mostly vidya-themed. Almost every short they make makes me laugh.
youtube.com/watch?v=ryXKIPsH0IM

YOU CALL DESU

Fuck yeah

Ashens and IHE are brilliant guys. If you like Ashens you'd probably like Mike Jeavons (reviews things in a similar format to Ashens, from the UK too) and also BigClive (he does electronics break downs and explains it very well)

Ashens, Nerdcubed, TearofGrace, Papa Smeep, I Hate Everything, VIDYA GAEMS, Cr1tikal, Chadtronic, Black Blues Player, Rob Scallon, LeStachette, Vinesauce, Jerma985.
Fite me

bosnianbill is great

Elder God, Ruler of the Old Ones tier:

>Grand Illusions
>MillionDollarExtreme
>RedLetterMedia

God Tier:

>Ashens
>Cinemassacre
>Primitive Technology
>Giant Bomb

Good tier:

>Niel Cicierga
>Crowbcat
>Deep Digger Dan
>Vsauce

Used to be good but decided to start being shit instead tier

>GradeAUnderA
>H3H3Productions
>JonTronShow
>Maddox

D E S U

E

S

U

Pajholden, intro economics professor.
The 8 bit guy, explains and repairs a lot of old computer shit. Like how 8 bit graphs work or what using tape computers were like.
Theodds1out, young kid (like 22?) animates his life about shit like working at subway.
Xidnaf, talks about language and writing systems. Just some 18 year old but it's a subject that i obsess over often and he is surprisingly accurate despite being only 18

YMS

I laughed my ass off at this cringe

Le tringred feminist dick out for harambe LPL h3h3s content now

H3H3

Don't forget motherfucker Mike's 10 inch dick.

All the FaZe members. Without them, cod would be dead to be honest. Plus, cod is amazing. I also like leafy and scarce. They're so cool.

Dark 5
idubbz
h3h3
planet dolan
tbfp
maximilian dood
crosscounterTV

I hope you're joking

TGFbro

This

this

Fuck yes

stonedcommander

this

Oh yeah, I watch big Clive sometimes, although I find he makes some errors in his math. I'll have to check out mike jeavons. Haven't seen any of his stuff.

IHE?

>using the word cringe on Sup Forums
I thought summer was over. It's september.

True about Aztrosist, his first videos got me really invested on expecting future content, but now he is becoming less and less funny, miss the "how 2 vaporwave 4 memeboys" days...

reddit doesn't own the word cringe, you newfag.

I felt the same way but then I watched it again and I appreciate it more now

Amazing atheist
I know he shoves bananas up his ass but idgaf, you can't beat him in an argument