Why am I still single?

pic related, it's me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNYf894ZM8U
youtube.com/watch?v=G1cFuDb2Yp4
youtube.com/watch?v=4X3xuHs6n-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you're fat

You look at least double to me, probably triple. Shit, man, you probably come with an extra helping of Mac sauce.

because you like your steak medium rare change that and you will get plenty of girls or boys whichever you like

but steak is life.

this is fucking great not gonna lie

First you get the money.
Then you get the pussy.

i'm broke as fuck currently. ur prolly right. im 23. what am i doing with my life.

bc ur shirt and id actually date u but ur probably just not confident enough around people

Because you are either too lazy or just scared to look for a partner. Go ask somebody out if they say no who cares all that should matter to you is to get a yes from somebody. Talking to strangers is weird getting rejected is even worse but eventually you get numb to it. Anyway hope this helps :)

I'm confident as fuck.. i promise you that.

You look like the low self esteem/awkward/depressed type but your probably a real cool dude to hang out with. Maybe try to open up more and get some exercise (And not just for weight get those endorphins pumping) Put forth effort to improve your self but don't forget a mask for your self. As long as you try you'll do fine.

thanks m8

Np user, if I came. Off as condescending sorry. I believe in you.

more pics of me

another

Try crack

Because you did not know how to talk to girls wearing headphones.

enough of these fucking threads kill yourself

I WILL!

Confidence doesn't mean anything. The only thing you need is money. Women are like anything else in the world: If you want one you'll have to buy one.

Iphone faggot. That's why.

fuck...

better days.

me

do you guys think this might be the problem?

just fucking KILL YOURSELF!

leave

bump

yeeeaaah change the shirt then

Kill yourself op

Ugly fuck

i could think of a few reasons

meanrude

Disabled fat retard wtf are you doing on Sup Forums. Fucking autistic retard.

Kek

It's not weight, it's not hair, it's not style.

you look kinda pathetic. people don't go for pathetic.

This thread makes me feel good about myself. It could be worse. I could be this guy.

im not pathetic, i have a youtube channel. it's @ ragreynolds and i am a star!!!

Your not a star bro. I'm laughing my ass off. Do you have downs? Autism? AIDS? Wtf is up with your psycho ass.

not any of those, i am just a really funny guy. idk.

>I'm a star
Kek

Your channel sucks balls.

Do a couple lines of coke and call me in the morning you pathetic waste of human life. What dumb ass puts his picture on the net and complains about being single, go shoot yourself and save us from your pathetic complaints

Stop eating this shit

Underrated post

KYS

fpbp
/thread everyone

that doesn't make you not pathetic

people spend hours watching fail videos, airplane crashes, and animals begging for food. Just means you're distracting sometimes.

Because your ugly and fat and stupid enough to think asking Sup Forums was a good idea

>coming from a fatty

This is how dumb you look right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=dNYf894ZM8U

ya but i have 30k subs.

You're too full of yourself.

Lose the attitude, be happy, and smile.

proof
youtube.com/watch?v=G1cFuDb2Yp4

Fat guys are sexy only with a full beard.

Because you're an ugly fat cunt that probably has an autistic attitude towards women. You should probably kill yourself.

Look guys. I found OPs band

Because you spend your time posting somebody else's Facebook pics on Sup Forums, being magnificient faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=4X3xuHs6n-M

Cancer

do you really need somebody to fucking tell you

yes i do. i came to Sup Forums for an unbiased opinion.

You're to fat I'm to skinny give me some pounds everybody wins

The only thing you have to do is get out more meet new people , that's it really

Shave the neck beard and get a haircut. Start cutting by doing some cardio and weight lifting. Get some clothes an adult would wear and stop looking like an insecure faggot.

Fucking betas Sup Forums also will force my face to become an Sup Forums meme