Is this it?

After working out I'm experiencing chest pains. I never reached my target heart rate of 185. I only got to 140 before the chest pain took me out. Oxygen saturation remained above 95. Current levels show.

I'm freaking the fuck out. It hurts with every beat. It's been over 10 freaking minutes.

Do I call an ambulance or what?

Rip OP

Call an ambulance just in case

Don't use Sup Forums as medical advice in the future, if something feels seriously wrong then take the appropriate action

Were you sweating a lot more than usual during your workout?

At least your death is almost certain, i can't gather enough courage to kill myself.

Doctor here
Youre good user you should reach for your target heart rate of 185 since pretty far from the 250 danger zone

F

Not at all. I'm still dry. That's why I'm wondering if this is just panic or gas. Otherwise I'd go to the ER immediately.

The Olympics aren't over yet. You'll gain more courage as they go on. RIP my Brazillian friend.

Nah, you're ok.

I think you're missing the point. Heart pain. Wheezing. Shaking.

>used to get heartrate to 195-210 every time I worked out when teenager

I should probably be dead

Episode of angina maybe?

this, im a paramedic and 185 is easily obtainable the chest pains are just a sign of your heart transforming and adapting in order to get 185, if you experience shortness of breath and wheezing thats good since now its your lungs thats adapting

220 minus age is target. 220 is average max.

Heart rate is fluctuating a bit

who says you're not?

this happened to me once. I took a really massive shit

really makes u think

Don't make me laugh. You're making me cough. So E.R or Xanax? I'm about ready to go in but it wouldn't be the first time I went only to be told I was having a panic attack.

So long as my oxygen remains above 97 I'm calling it panic. I can't afford hospital bills right now. Are the people in this thread really doctors and paramedics? Show me a credential. I think I just need to calm myself. 1mg Xanax down the hatch.