>police lights
>wtf?

>"are you aware you're going 90 in a 65?"
>sowhat.jpg?
>$500 ticket

WHAT THE FUCK?

are you americunts serious?
i have to pay fucking 500 because of your shit politics

this is unbelievable. is there anything i can do?
he claims i could have been arrested

Go back to Germany and kill yourself

>breaks law
>is surprised he gets fined

are you fucking retarded or just trying to bait?

do they not have speed limits in Germany?

Maybe I'm being baited but I don't care.

It's a speed LIMIT, not a suggestion.

>is guest in foreign country
>breaks the law
>potentially endangers others
>is pissy because let off with fine
>thinks bitching to the toilet of the internet will help
shiggydiggy

we do. he's just the kind of idiot every country has plenty of.

No. In Germany the crash rate is lower than in the United States, therefore there is no need to implement or enforce traffic laws as much as in the United States

There are a few highways here with no limit, but the most have

It's not the fucking autobahn you dip. In America we have emergency teams that actually respond to crashes. It's not like 3rd world Europe where when someone crashes, passer-bys stop to take a few pictures of the legless victim before moving on.

Just go home without paying it. They won't do shit. Easy.

OP is a retard. Sadly, Germany has too many speeders. Normally, even police here is speeding, even outside of emergencies.

So much for Ordnung. It ends where one can DRIVE FAST.

drive slower, moron

confirmed for having smart car

you know REAL cars can go more than fucking 65 mph??

this is absolute bullshit

usa confirmed for most retarded country

You do realize that you are supposed to follow speed limits right? It doesnt matter if your cars maximum speed is 65 or 200. This whole thread is bait anyways so i dont know why im even responding.

Joke is on you. I have no car. I take the train you stupid cunt. You're dumber than the Amerifats you complain of.

There are definitely speed limits here... however, there are a lot of highways ("Ze Autobahn") which allow limitless driving. Basically if your car can go 300km/h you are allowed to do so.

On the other hand, if you fucking break the speedlimit (when there is one) things can get even more expensive around here.

Op is just an idiot and a faggot.

OK, trying to hard to bait, fuck off...

ABANDON THREAD!!!

Most cars do? But we have the speed limit for a reason, generally speaking if you go more than 10 over the limit you'll get in trouble you uneducated mong.

like someone said, if you don't pay they can't really do shit unless you come back to that state. they won't track you down if you visit other states.

but the cops right, 90 in a 65 you could have been arrestes, if you're going 10 mph faster than the limit it's technically reckless operation if a motor vehicle.

the rule of thumb here is +10% the speed limit. so 65 you can go 71, but there are some ass hole cops that will still ticket you. most cops won't get you for doing +5 unless in a school zone.

you're a faggot for not following laws though in a foreign country. how would you like it if someone from another country came to your home town and drove on the left side, because they do that at home?

you were going too slow . keep it over 120 they dont bother pulling you over .

It varies from state to state but generally 15-25 over is reckless endangerment. 10 over(and less) is considered normal to account for flow of traffic.

USA is a strange place, i love drive in Germany !

I guess an extra chromosome makes you drive faster

i was in the slowest lane going with traffic, police was all the way to the left, so i couldnt see him

because of that, i was the only one that did not brake

he simply picked me out for not hiding my actions.

you fucks will believe whatever you want; your lives are controlled by giving your government money

Don't pay the ticket...

you're butt hurt because the cop did his job and caught someone breaking the law. So I guess it should be ok to rob people, so long as I attempt to hide my action when cops are around.

That is unfortunate. Never be the fastest on the road. Sorry about your luck bud

this isnt the autobahn, Hans. Its pretty easy to follow the directions.

obey the law, faggot

Bestimmt bist du auch der, der sich zuhause über Kanacken beschwert aber in anderen Ländern machen willst was dir in den Sinn kommt.

hurr durr everyone breaks the law but just hide it from the police!

getting shills realizing americunts definitely of "freedom"

freedom is being able to live how you want, not constantly hiding your everyday actions for fear of incarceration

USA ist kein land für eine Kanacken

thanks Sup Forumsro

only non retard in this thread