Can somebody explain to me why anyone would ever support this club

can somebody explain to me why anyone would ever support this club

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/1795444.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I enjoyed watching them and stuck with them

Masochism

there's genuinely not a single good reason to. bizarre.

>Friendly reminder that this club is not even top 10 in europe and still a bunch of loser keep alive a general (the only general for a team afaik) for it on Sup Forums

this

and Henry will forever be my favorite player

this, weirdest fucking thread on sp

bandwagoners think they are a club on the precipices of greatness and they can get in on the ground floor and not be considered glory hunters

Dat Olivier Giroud french ass. why else faggot?

In b4 op is a Yid

Because I live nearby, desu most of southern England supports arsenal

>have a shittiest roster
>wenger still act like hes surprised when 90% of his players already ded in december

got hooked up with the Invincibles and now i'm stuck with this shit

Arsenal is my least favourite sports team. All sports.

Mainly because they absolutely butchered their own identity for the most tasteless, globalist nothingness that now consumes the club. Look at that fucking badge, look at it. The old crest was gorgeous, Highbury was glorious.

Now fanatics happily go to 'the Emirates' to watch these metrosexual buffoons embarrass themselves over and over for £80 a game.

This club should be abolished, it's a disgrace to the concept of sporting spirit.

>Masochism
If I wasn't into that and hating Arsenal I'd be an Arsenal fan.

So is the life of a Yid

I'm American and their logo has a gun

So you can say "Wenger out"

you can't choose who you love, user

Yes you can.

they are black

when I first started watching football I supported them because Bergkamp was playing there. I guess I never stopped

If you are a failure, and want to hang out with other failures taking about a failure of a club and a failure of a manager

Just like their fans, the management are also deluded cunts. They actually think they get Lewandowski or Griezman. Priceless.

That's funny I started watching football last season and I support Real Madrid and Portugal because Ronaldo plays there.

Sounds like we're equally despicable, I'm just either luckier or smarter

Btw nice season you had there kek

I miss the old badge too, but they changed the badge for copyright reasons. It's the same as a bunch of other clubs that changed during that period in the early 2000s, like Chelsea, Everton, Man City, etc..
Old BBC story from 2002:
news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/1795444.stm

Lewandowski and Griezman are garbage in comparison to Henry and RvP anyway

That's the media. Arsenal have "been linked" to half of all players to have played in Europe for the last 10 years, because they have a lot of gullible fans who will read that shite, and they usually have a lot money available. It's an easy story to link some big player to Arsenal if there's any doubt about his future.