BASED McDonald's powers Fiji to total victory

BASED McDonald's powers Fiji to total victory

U
S
A

F I L E T O F I S H = G O A T

They're going to pig out, and deservedly so.

>Win a gold medal
>Run off to McDonald's to celebrate

You deserve it Fiji

What's your go to mickey dee meal spuh?

2 snack wraps/medium fry/m&m mcflurry master race reporting in

tfw america gets the worst mcdonalds.

With this information, should the US also have a gold medal added to the overall tally?

10 piece McNuggets and fries.

Looks gross desu

Mcdonalds fries are GOAT. I don't know what it is but they're the only fries I don't get tired of. I usually can barely finish a small fries from anywhere else

Double cheeseburger and a BLC.
Cheap as shit and you get two small burgers but everything. Beef, chicken, bacon, it's all there.

Objective fries power rankings:

1) KFC
2) Maccas
3) Wendy's
GAP
99) Burgerking

Mcdonalds fries are usually pretty shit here. Their hash browns are fucking good though

All day breakfast is the best thing they've ever done along with cheap cheeseburgers

bk onion rings dipped in their zesty sauce is the eternal god tier fast food side

>kfc

What

>not having your own fryer and fresh potatoes
A fryer is about 30 bucks stop being a pleb

>rugby champions love burgers
American rugby domination when?

OH GOD STATSGOD

FUCK MY BITCH STATSGOD

THE TRUTHBOMBS

THEY HAVE FAMILIES

>liking KFC fries
KFC fries is low-tier. Otherwise, this would be a solid 7 list, kiwi.

>kfc
Even local markets have better chicken than that fucking shit

I'm not that faggot chink tripfag

I noticed there's a Carls Jr in my city recently, is it any good Big Strong Americans?

Do they not use chicken salt at your FKC's or something? That stuff is like crack.

Potato wedges are very delicious.

shit I don't think I've ever even had KFC fries. Usually just get Popeyes since it's closer. But popeyes fries are some of the better ones, almost forgot them, still get tired of them pretty quick though.

I don't even like fries man, like I said mcdonalds ones are the only ones I can eat. I love baked and mashed potatoes though, weird. maybe I should try to make some home made fries.

KFC's here used to be godly, in recent years they've just turned into greasy chicken slop, edible but not that good

Not for a while. People here think it's gay and no one lets their kids play it

>mfw based rotisserie chicken from Costco's.

At least KFC is better than that salt encrusted shit from Popeye's.

Wtf i love capitalism now

it's pretty far from me so I've only tried it once to get the american burger or whatever it's called, you've probably seen a webm of it

It was awful

oh found the webm I think

Used to go there occasionally when I lived in Palmy.

It's alright, kind of like Wendy's but the ingredients aren't cheap shit out of a can

2 McDoubles with Mac sauce instead of ketchup (pretty much a big Mac without the 3rd piece of bread)
2 Hot and spicy's

Kfc is like the Walmart of fried chicken. You foreigners don't know better. Anyone in America can home mark better chicken than that. Our moms all have their own secret recipes

#1- Freddys Steakburgers and Frozen Custard

my mommy makes the best chicken tendies

I only ever get the burgers, which crap all over the maccas equivalents.

Nice meme

I gave your mom some of my secret sauce last night lad.

>eating any ff other than pollo trop

you all disgust me

Two double cheeseburgers and fries. For some reason two double cheeseburgers costs less than one Big Mac so I just started getting those a lot. I usually don't eat both at once along with the fries either so it's basically two meals for one price.

Yeah I tend to avoid KFC now too, mainly because the local one is now full of smelly polynesians/asians/indians/arabs workers and I don't want those sorts handling my food

Oww he's so cute when he tries to be like his big Aussie brother.

Put big mac sauce on them it makes it a million times better

Two mcdoubles and a spicy mcchicken

No fries

the only thing better in Oz than USA is their McDonald's

you're embarassing, my dude

Who /onlyeatshomegrilledburgers/ here? Why the fuck would I pay more for a sawdust burger

because we have jobs to go back to when lunch break ends?

I embarrassed your mom last night mate

Because when I'm pissed as fuck and walking home at 2am the last thing I want to do is cook a burger

We have only 3 McDonald's restaurants in Fiji. They marketed themselves as a classy joint so people love them. Sort of like Japan and KFC.

>eating burgers for lunch

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Always wondered this about pacific islanders, are they as retarded and subhuman as australian aborigines or are they a step above. Where to maori fit in? Are they violent, have serious substance abuse problems, and are as hateful of whites as most other 'natives'?

Don't they have McDonald's in Fiji?

starter: one junior cheese burger

main: spicy mc feast large meal with a creme soda to drank
side: 6 piece nuggets, jalapeƱo dip sauce

dessert: oreo mc flurry with extra caramel sauce

can just anyone venture into the olympic village?

t. nigger