My fiance and my girlfriend occasionally has sex...

My fiance and my girlfriend occasionally has sex. Only oral sex though because the girlfriend has not had sex in over 10 years. She has agreed to allow me to penetrate her if she penetrates me. Can't penetrate fiance for a week or two because of womanly issues. What to do

You're gonna have to start from the beginning, comrade.

And post pictures. how can we help you make such important decisions without visuals? wtf, man?

what

Okay I have a fiance who is bisexual. She can have a girlfriend as long as I get a crack at that ass too. She found a girlfriend not had sex in 10 years. The girlfriend only does oral sex. Both me and my fiance what a crack at that 10-year tight pussy. She will only give the pussy up if she gets my ass. So what to do

let her do your ass, you idiot!
> how could you even ask?

in fact, I'd call that a double win at no costs for you

take one for the team fam

I'm not into pegging, I really want to finger in there. Plus the strap on she wants to buy this rigid vibrating pulsating thing. I haven't seen it yet but I know what it does

Also while I'm here can you give me a better name for a cat. Beyonce what's the name of the Moon. She already name the other word Jezebel

do you speak english? Name it butters

Also, convince her to get a small, less rigid dildo for the strap on. if she goes slow it will feel amazing, especially if it also vibrates. if you're so adverse to pegging you must be gay

Nah, sounds like he doesn't want to have to have sex with her once he gives her his ass.

>gay

No I had that conversation with my bisexual fiance years ago. I found nothing sexually attractive to the male figure if anything I feel challenged didn't want to fight anything physically Superior to me, also I like my ass nice round and fat not black shape. I don't find anything appealing about dick. If I going to get a guy that looks like a girl I might as well just get a girl with a strap-on...

I'll try and talk down to the small one.

Also I'm not leaving my cat Butters at the little green one does and the fuck with the big white one whenever we're not looking

Sounds hot OP.

I'm not into pegging except when I'm suuuuper horny but even than I would be nervous cuz it's kinda gay af but if you're getting pussy out of it and she's not videotaping it who cares? Also post pics of ass

>She has agreed to allow me to penetrate her if she penetrates me
Oh yeah you must get vaginas so wet, what with being so dominant and all

>Can't penetrate fiance for a week or two because of womanly issues
How pussywhipped can you be? she has 3 orificies you cuck

>un used pussy, expired 10yr ago
Do you know that pussy is a muscle and if is not used regularly, it becomes loose?
Surely not thight.
Tell her to go fuck herself

The woman is a FREAK who hasn't had sex in 10 years and now she wants to give up her pussy in exchange for your ass? You do realise you are going to get raped, do you?

A male hating woman who hasn't had sex for 10 years wants to ram a big rigid vibrating thing up your ass, it's not going to be fun mate.

The girlfriend straight lesbian sucks my dick
Beyonce still suck my dick and bought me a pocket pussy
I can't come from oril sex. They tried for about 10-15 minutes and got free comedy. There jaws were hurting to much.
When I do get a whole that makes me come it normally takes between 20 or 30 minutes minimum or up to 4 hours.

This

did you really not get this shit out of your system from 16-24?

do whatever I guess, she'll divorce you in a few years for your stuff the way you're going anyways

They tried for about 10-15 minutes and got free comedy.

>Got free comedy
>FREE COMEDY

Holy shit, disregard what I said here: Just put that gigantic thing up your ass already your case is lost.

Sorry about that LOL it's the speech to text app.

Right muscle does become loose when you don't work it out however I can't even fit my pinky in there. Trust me we tried. The vagina gets tighter if you don't use it

No, i doesn't
If you can't put your finger there is because she probably involuntary contract her pussy to not be penetrated.
The only way to get a tighter pussy is with kegel exercises. Because, again, is a fucking muscle.

I'm supposed to be got precum from me

Op is a faggot the thread