Is he our guy?

Is he our guy?

Yeah

Leafy is so hot, i would love to eat that boipussy

Please stop

anyone that spends their days reporting youtube drama should kill themselves imo

This is the correct answer. Leafy, H3h3 and Jontron should make a show of offing themselves.

underage newfag detected

so many summerfags still here

add keemstar to the list and that pyrowhatever cunt

No. A worse punishment for keemstar would be to be allowed to live. Once he sees gotham in ruins - then he has our permission to die.

Although Boogie should really be on any list of people required to cease living.

I don't know much about youtubers (because my faggotry lies elsewhere) but I heard about the keemstar raid and asked why he was hated and Sup Forumstards said "he said nigger!" And "he had sex with an underage grill!!" As if these things were unnacceptable by Sup Forums standards.
Upon looking him up I did find that he was infact a huge faggot and same with that leafy guy.

This is just outside perspective because I usually use yt for normie shit

There's a small part of me that thinks Keem might just be pulling the best prank, long game trolling.

Genuine question - wqhat *is* unacceptable by chan standards?

So far, I've determined that collectively the only thing that doesn't get a pass is animal cruelty.

No one who keeps a beard that immaculate is straight.

It looks like he could fuck an asshole with that beard

Which is ironic, considering that's what his mouth looks like.

Well nothing really, to be honest. A lot of people get offended by animal abuse (Myself included - I just don't post in those threads). There will always be some edgelord to post animal cruelty. It used to bother me a lot but I don't care anymore.
Also was in a thread a long time ago titled (with pictures to follow) 'Terminally Ill Children In Seductive Poses' which had a really negative reception for obvious reasons.

I'm rambling but the point is someone will always post it no matter what the general consensus is

>Terminally Ill Children In Seductive Poses

Just when I thought I'd seen and heard it all, more pepsi hits my screen.

Yes people will go out of there way to piss other people off.
The only thing trolls like is negative reaction i.e (You)'s.
From a relatively old fag (2006) the best advice I can give is just don't bite.

Am I the only one who thinks he is the worst influence?

he got his email hacked and there was a sub botting site saying he bought subs, on an old local news article saying he got swatted said he had 1 million subs in August a month later, 5 million? Suspicious but not 100% proof, he is deleted his cyber bullying videos so YouTube doesn't remove them, takes people's songs doesn't credit them in the video, etc.

Why do people like him exactly?

Things unacceptable by Sup Forums standards:

>Summerfag behavior
>Non-white races (Black, Asian, Mexican) getting praised or going out with white women.
>Smileys
>mainstream stuff (mainstream music such as Eminem, mainstream operating systems, mainstream anime)

Pretty much anything that's normal in the outside world.