I've been a lazy fuck for a long time, sitting behind a desk all day...

I've been a lazy fuck for a long time, sitting behind a desk all day. Now I have backpain for a couple months now and it's at it's worst so far now. I've started working out/exercising pretty much everyday now since 1 week and there is no improvement. When will my back get better again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Td3JecGhIg
itunes.apple.com/us/app/yoga-studio/id567767430?mt=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when you ask a doctor and not a Taiwanese finger painting forum.

Back pain is the bane of today's society.

There's no cure.

Try stretching it out with lat pull-downs and loosening it with hydrotherapy and working the problem areas with a tennis ball between them and a wall

If you give up exercise it will get worse.. Fast

Hello friend. I Balooned to 330lbs with desk work and now have osteoarthritis. The pain would be so bad sometimes I'd vomit from it. I'm down to 290 now and feel significantly better but obviously have Moar to lose. If I can offer experienced advice, get up and move every day even at the desk. Don't sit there flopped to one side day dreaming about fucking Japanese anime girls or gaming and thinking your score matters. Start working out and trying to eat healthier, drop some weight and your back will thank you. Never ever take opioids either. I find Robax works really well for bad days.

Also get a foam roller, if you're covered see a masseuse and or a chiropractor. Also look into posture correction techniques. Also core exercises like planks are great. Don't do crunches or sit ups as they tug at your back.

You need to get one of those faggoty ergo chairs that make you kneel and keep good posture, or a desk you stand at too.

Massage can help, but the sitting is death.

OP here, I forgot to add that I'm only 20 years old. So what are my chances of fixing my back permanently?

Haha dude I'm 31 and would kill a baby 20 be 20 and 200lbs again. You're too young to have fucked it permanently just follow those instructions and you'll be good. Also keep going with them after the pain goes way cuz trust me pain will come with age but you can delay it by not being a lazy coon.

specificly train you back muscles, chances are pretty good if you keep at it.

Sounds good. Thanks!

Also, you take care, friend. 31 isn't old!

swimming op swimming

hmm, this sounds reasonable, but idk where to swim

Stretch

a pool

I dont have a pool

>No cure

its simple just use ur muscles everyday and stretch

>inb4 i dont wanna workout

Check out the US Army's '4 for the Core' routine. My lower back's been fucked on and off since age 10 when some murderous fucker wrecked it for me. Core exercises like that have gotten me off the robax for the most part. Walking and just keeping on doing shit helps a lot.

youtu.be/-Td3JecGhIg

>I've started working out/exercising

If you're not deadlifting, your back pain won't get better.

Look up stretches for iliac and psoas muscle. Fucking live changer for me

im too scared to fuck my back even more by doing it wrong

this post is ment for:

ill check it out

I use the Yoga Studio app. It has routines specifically to alleviate back pain, and they've really worked for me. I used to take ibuprofen six times a day, now I take it about once a week.

I recommend it: itunes.apple.com/us/app/yoga-studio/id567767430?mt=8

>itunes.apple.com/us/app/yoga-studio/id567767430?mt=8
checking this out too, thx

is it upper back pain or lower back pain? where abouts is the pain?

yo user. 24m here
After university started i didnt do sports anymore, so i started to get some backpain cause my muscles were underdeveloped.

Build up some muscle and you will will start to feel better within a week.

i jog daily now and have no back pain at all.

Stretch and get inversion bed

roll up something (phonebooks used to work, but who has one anymore?) until it's about the diameter of a fist or slightly larger. so it should look like a log. then put it on the floor and lay down on it so the it goes horizontally across your back under your shoulder blades, thus arching your back.

lay on it for 5-10 minutes every morning and evening until your back starts to feel better.

don't listen to listen to the problem is that you're constantly curving your back forwards, which is stretching the muscles, which will make them hurt if you do it every second of the day. you need to give them time to relax. hence stretching the opposite way regularly.