IT'S OFFICIAL. THE VERDICT IS IN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiji_at_the_Olympics#Medal_tables
theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/04/finland-tops-podium-for-most-olympic-medals-won-per-capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MICHAEL PHELPS ALMOST HAS AS MANY GOLD MEDALS AS YOUR ENTIRE SHIT COUNTRY THO BRAH

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

how will americans recover?

MICHAEL PHELPS WAS BORN IN AUSTRALIA AND HAS AN AUSTRALIAN SWIMMING COACH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA LOOK IT UP

THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT AMERICUT

wew lad cant wait for this dumb aussie to get btfo in the 1500m freestyle just cant wait

>we're losing this argument
>revert to butthurt!
>no goddamnit, we used that one two posts ago!
>okay, use per capita!
>we're all outta that too, lads!
>fuckkkkk fuckkkkk what do we do? WHAT DO WE DO M8S?
>what about epic bantz?
>epic bantz?
>yeah have we used it? check dingo-dan! Hurry!
>no, no we haven't used that one!
>USE IT USE IT USE IT HOLY FUCK EPIC BANTZ

Generic u mad post.

nice copypasta American't

>revert to butthurt!
>okay, use per capita!
>what about epic bantz?
>epic bantz?

This poster believes that while his country is allowed to utilize copypastas and memes for trolling purposes, other countries may not. This is a clear indication of the narcissism and double-standards Australians exhibit in their daily lives.

that ball was totally going out

>same reply
>Americans getting BTFO this easily

Dumb cunt american adding (you)'s to my (you) folder

>revert to butthurt!
>okay, use per capita!
>what about epic bantz?
>epic bantz?

Note the dual-use of "u mad" and "unoriginal" despite the obvious repetition of their own posts. This irony goes over the Australians' heads, much like their inability to comprehend varying texts beneath a copypasta. This is because Australians read on a 3rd grade level, but are capable of convincing others that they are, in fact, educated and, perhaps even more impressive, witty.

>yfw going by medals per capita means fiji already won the olympics

Thanks lad. Give us another (you) my folder has an odd number atm.

I think all of Australia would be comfortable with that. We're happy when the little guys put in a good effort. And seeing as Fiji has never won a medal before I think it shows a real turn around in their sporting culture that they are now on top of the heap.

Fiji is an Australian colony though

Guys, the results are in.
In the event of overall obsession with the USA, Poopeelia narrowly defeated Poopeeland for the gold

HOWEVER, when you look at obsession per capita, Poopeeland is the clear victor.

Well done, lads.

This is their first medal? Good on them

fuck off reddit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiji_at_the_Olympics#Medal_tables

60 years at the olympics and this is their first medal. I mean, yeah, it's a sport that they've dominated for years that has only just been added to the olympics, but I think it's cool.

Think union or league will ever make an appearance at the games? 7's seemed to be pretty popular

No.

Rugby league is far too niche.

The main reason rugby wouldn't work is that it's too physically demanding. You can't have players playing games on a 2 or 3 day turnaround like they have in the olympics. 7s is fine because they play 7 minute halves and it's nowhere near as high impact - you don't need to run in to traffic so there are less monster tackles and the scrums don't have full 8 man packs so you don't have front rowers who are cactus after 60 minutes of play.

>Getting BTFOd so hard you have to rewrite the rules

What happened Australia?

Yeah makes sense, american football is played once a week for the same reason. That and the brain damage

7's is great, though.
This Olympics was the first time I watched it and I really enjoyed it.

Probably going to start watching the actual rugby a lot more often now.

Like, the rugby world cup lasts for about 6 weeks because you have 4 pool games per team then qf, sf, final, and a big part of the comp is injury management - in 2011 NZ were down to their 4th choice fly half in the final because they'd had all the previous ones injured. You just can't squeeze it in to a shortened tournament format and look after player welfare at the same time.

Sevens on the other hand, the international tour is played in a carnival format over 2 days, where all the teams play their round robin games on the first day, then they have all the finals on the second day - on the first day each team will play 3 games, and then they have knockouts. It's the best way of running it because people actually get value for money from their ticket and then dress up like mongs and get shithoused in the sun.

Jesus, yeah we space out our playoffs like that but you (usually) don't have anywhere near that level of injury. Maybe a couple first strings are out, but if you're down to a 3rd option at any major position you're pretty fucked

Please watch our sport.

You have to judge it on the individual events, not the team events. What is the medals table for the individual events? Then we can adjust it per capita.

Phelps was born in Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A. and raised in the Rodgers Forge neighborhood of nearby Towson, Maryland.

thats the narrative the MSM is pushing...

O my most disappointing son, you have no colonies, those are mine. Start acting right before we have to ground you again.

Is Hilldog running on a medals total based campaign?

Michael Phelps alone has more medals per capita than Australia

Michael Phelps has more gold medals than your country.

Your tears are delicious

He damn near has more medals period. Fuck Australia. Fucking faggots.

theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/04/finland-tops-podium-for-most-olympic-medals-won-per-capita

Reminder

Michael Phelps has you beat

I don't get this meme

USA has most golds so we're winning

holy shit

he broke King Leonidas's record

Yes , they will write stories about his legend

Oh, #1 by a gigantic margin again? That's cool I guess.

Burger
>Potato Chips
>Hot Dog halves
>Ketchup
"""""""""American""""""""

>China talking shit
lmao

thank fuck i'm not chinese

The only tally that matters is gold medals by 4 people rowing teams.

You are automatically goat of you break someone of that magnitudes record

He deserves 1 free presidency

>America claims they won the argument 5 posts in
>its a single patty samefagging