Is it bad if there is blood in my jizz?

Is it bad if there is blood in my jizz?
This just started happening recently and seems like it's worse every time I cum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8gi_yLF8r8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're now a woman, congrats.

cancer

Lol yeah, I wish it was once a month.

go see a doctor cunt

copy and paste threads

Fucking hate doctors, but I might have to for this, or maybe find some weird ass goth chick that's into bloody facials.

Holy shit dude. seriously you may have internal bleeding in your kidneys, have you been in a fight recently of an accident? Are you feeling any pain in your lower abdomen/ pelvic area? Judging by how dark the blood is i could be serious.

ebola

Holy shit m8, that's not fucking normal

That's pretty metal

shark week?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8gi_yLF8r8

No trauma or anything. Left testicle hurts sometimes, but nothing constant.
It was pink for a while, but now getting red and definitely darker than last week.

Good luck with the cancer.

Herpesfied penile cancer.

You might have torn a tube in your nut, any lumps or dark bruising?

Statistically speaking, 75% chance it's STD; 20% chance it's prostate inflammation and 5% it's some sort of cancer.

You're misscarrying. Show aborted foetus plox

jesus fucking christ yes, bleeding out of your cock generally indicates something is seriously wrong down there, if you're lucky it might be relatively easy to treat IF you go to a fucking doctor asap

Doctor asap

Also go to a doctor before it gets worse, im studying medicine but dont take my word

>bleeding from the place you shouldn't bleed the most.
>i don't like doctors.
Enjoy your late stage prostate cancer/testicle cancer.

you need a finger in your butthole

>is it bad if there's blood in my jizz?
Considering blood only leaves your body due to disease, accident or injury, I think you need to see a dr.

I came blood a few times. I had orchitis, or a bacterial infection of my left nut. Got it from getting a blowie from a chick with strep.

Not completely uncommon. Usually harkens due to strain or irritation where the epididimus connects to the testicle. Usually self- resolves, but go see a Dr (Urologist) just to be safe. Happened to me a month or so ago and started clearing up in a week. By the time my urologist appointment came out was gone

...yeah it's totally fine just let it rest for a couple days then you should be able to fap happily again.