Confess your sins, my children. Get it off your chest

Confess your sins, my children. Get it off your chest.

I post my ex gf on here way too much and I can't stop ... Most of b hates me

Which also kinda sucks cause I liked posting her

Same, user, I have several I post even though they don't get much attention andI know people have seen them before

I post and people yell at me about it ...

i'm in love with my gay down syndrome brother

this is Sup Forums, pepole will do that anyway, for no reason

I want to make out with my little cousin's 7 year old friend

I found nudes of my cousin when I was a kid, and tried to anonymously blackmail her for more.

i posted my ex gf on here last week to see what strangers would do to her, a lot of anons do it

Every time I come to these threads I make up a new secret to tell. I've never actually shared any of my real secrets. Until this, I suppose.

i was abused by daughter n mother from a neighborn family ... good times

I'm pretty sure I cheated on my long time gf with a crazy bitch.

What did they do to you?

I like hearing stories about my sister fucking dogs and horses

I once killed a two people by giving a guy a bad recipe for roofies.

He wanted to use them on his thirteen year old step daugher so he could fuck her, and I saw him asking around for them and provided him with a recipe that would produce copious amounts of poison gas when he started mixing it.

He cooked them when his wife was home. He died when he started mixing, she died when she tried to pull him out of his workshop.

I cheated on my gf with a girl 10 times hotter than her. I have no regrets

Sounds fun. I second this question

When a girl rejects me I always say that it is cool between us. But in secret I always try to scare her and fuck up her life by telling secrets she has been telling me.

I lure starving Ethiopian children from their tribes with deli meat and Rolo's, and then cut them and hang them from limbs to bait lions. My secret is, I'm a poacher.

how crazy we talking, is she gonna tell your gf?

do you just make these up, or is there any indication she actually fucks around with dogs?

I fuck my 16 year old sister.

No huge deal or big dramatic tale, just some casual incest every now and then.

In my hometown I willingly entered a sexual relationship before the law said I could consent with a married couple in their late thirties where every sort of perversion you could imagine took place. Anything anyone wanted was available any time I was in their home. I was allowed to just walk in whenever I wanted. No one ever knew and the only lasting harm was that I am now far more kinkier than most of my partners.

I don't like chocolate milk

She's jacked off a friends dog a couple times while drunk. Mainly i just post pics of her and let others make the stories

My sister is pregnant and telling everyone it's her boyfriend's. Only a couple of people know the truth: she was drugged and fucked at a party by several guys, and any of them could be the dad.

I'm the only one who knows that, when I drove her home, I fucked her too. I'm freaking out that it might be mine.

Ahh, the trifecta, gay, downs, brother. you're doing God's work annon.

I constantly wank over the girl that my girlfriend hates the most.

she sounds fun, she ought to be getting drunk more often

Monster.

I still have a crush on another girl, and I hang out with her some times. My girlfriend hates her, and we allost broke up because of it

Fuck, its almost

Mah man!

Samesies

youre gonna have to make a choice then

As far as i know shes actually gone all the way with a dog, but i've only ever witnessed her jack off one. Shes pretty kinky according to her exes

I wanna take loads of drugs and set myself on fire

I did. I chose my girlfriend, but sometimes I kind of regret it

Don't do that.

seriously, you need to take her out drinking and get her wasted, you could have a hell of a night....wouldt you love to have her on her knees sucking you off while a great dane fucks her?

I once made plans to kidnap and rape an innocent little girl and almost followed through with it.

Don't do that.

Shes's got a great body to use in such a way

I stole pills from my family countless times until I got caught, and even though I promised I would never do it again, I ended up doing it again last night.

Post pics of her

I used to fuck my little sister when we were growing up.

It was mostly consensual.

do not post pictures of your sister on the internet, they'll never leave

>flat chested
>no hips
>thick neck
>lanky arms
>great body

Ive fucked 4 of my friends in the ass when i was a teen, also sucked anotherone Off when he was asleep (i think) still im attracted to girls

yeah why aren't you nailing her now? balls deep inside her waxed cunt while she sucks the dog

what other kinks have you heard about from her exes?

>mostly
do tell....

I shat my pants until I was 10

i dream of killing my crush because of her innocence and purity

Well as consensual as it can be between a 13 and 10 year old.

It started off with just talking, then some experimenting, she's the one who escalated it.

If you have kids reconsider having the older boy babysit the younger girl.

I almost killed myself over my ex gf. Now that fucking bitch is a trans

To this day I always have skidmarks in my boxers

It would be like fucking a twelve year old boy.

How old is she?
Why does her innocence make you want to kill her?

that's consensual in my book

Good stuff?

> be 14
> sent to a summer program with classes half a day and summer camp stuff the rest of the day at a private boarding HS in San Diego area
> stay in old dorms with shared bathroom for adjacent rooms
> my roommate same age, next door are 3 younger boys sharing their room
> one night I took a shower and got hard cuz horny and hadn't jacked off cuz roommate so was working my cock in the bathroom and forgot to lock the connecting door and one of the boys, about 11 maybe, walked in the bathroom
moar?

She enjoys cum on her, likes fucking in public, dreams of a gangbang

I fucked my ex-gf's mom's ass two hours before they buried her dad.

Will post some day the greentext.

I have 4 bad Dragon dildos but I never use them because I have two imo better vibrators that only cost 1/3 of a BD toy

I will stick to confessing directly to God.

No man including you has the ability to forgive those transgressions so why titillate you with my sins?

all of my girlfriends friends are hot little hipster chicks. i have no chance with them but i want to fuck them so bad

I had access to my estranged wife's diary during separation. I learned about the considerable length of her affair and how much came to hate me, but I will never let her know what I know. I admit I inflict my own wounds, but I'm OK now. I got over her about 30 years after the divorce. I loved her very much in b4 Sup Forums laughing at whiny repulsive faggot tag.

In this image, her plans to take all the liquid assets as she leaves.

I hit a hitchhiker with my car once. I think he was a hitchhiker anyway.

>moar?

Yes

More

same. cheated on her with a femnazi

Hydrocodone, xanax, and oxycodone

>deli meat and rolo's

Thanks for playing along.

> so I was standing there wet and naked with my cock hard and quivering and his eyes go wide
> he musta been going to take a shower cuz just towel
>the door was standing wide open and the 2 other boys were staring
> they all said "wow" and stuff and one said 'oh wow you are so hard, can I touch it?"
moar?

sounds like a hell of a party

My gf's friend sucked me off while she lay passed out next to us.

I've always wanted to fuck other women cause I've only ever been with my GF and I just wanna explore other women. I love my gf and think shes the one I wanna be with, but my dick and I agree we wouldn't complain about a third wheel sometimes.

This is true but I guess I post her too much and should stop

I outright try to fuck any woman I can. I flat out tell my wife beforehand. She is either okay with it or knows better than to throw a fit, I'd just paddle her ass for a few hours if she did and she knows it. I tried to fuck her sister (pic related) and I'm currently trying to fuck her best friend, this cute little Christian girl with nice tits and plump ass. I even bought a hidden camera to record her when she uses our bathroom. Fun shit. Only thing I have going in my life really. But whatever, I'll at least get some nudes.

Been there, done that. Welcome to opiate addiction Sup Forumsroham. Heroin is right around the corner.

If this is true, you are royally fucked up in the head.

I still in love with my guitar player gf :(, i loved her before he :(

Ive been fucking my sister in law since we met about 5 years ago. She's my wife's sister. She lives out of town and visits twice a year. This past summer I ended up with the task of taking her to the airport. Pulled over half way and fucked every one of her holes, then sent her home with a creampie. She'll be back around xmas

Fuck you david you fucked up my relationship with her.

Check'd

Also, why did you buy four dragon dildos?

success?

have sexual relationship with my own daughter for several years

Nudes ???

if you regret it then you've made the wrong choice

I'm sure it is

how did it start

not my secret, but ex's
>be ex
>be 8 years old
>be late at night
>uncle (I suppose) comes into room
>tells her to put his dick in her mouth
>facefucks her
>repeats this the next night
It really messed her up. Always thought it was her father or brother, but she said it was neither of them. Things happened and I hate her now, so I don't care if anyone faps to this story, but I'd still kill whoever did that to her with no hesitation.

I'm fucking friend wife. Not proud of it but she just makes me diamonds. And he is cheating on her so that makes them even.

Is he fucking -your- wife?

He's going to say blackmail cuz it's fake and gay

got my first blowjob and gave one to a very passable Asian xdresser off Craigslist. No regret, tried to fuck but dick wouldn't stay hard whenever I tried to penetrate :(

do you guys ever talk about it now/repeat it?

Nope and it gets awkward sometimes. We're both in our 30s now.

how was it when you two were in your 18/25' y.o?