What even is this? guys i'm trying to comprehend it

What even is this? guys i'm trying to comprehend it.

I'm trans and even MY first thought was "no, fuck you".

It's mental illness - nothing more.

same shit as that stupid fucking Rerun guy, someone trying to be special.

I'm my times we just called this shit attention whoring. That's all, probably it is combined with some mental disorders here and there.

Just my feelings about this post at the moment

>What even is this? guys i'm trying to comprehend it.
a typical example of an attention seeking faggot

mental illness

Ayy, i would post the link but being the fag i am it won't let me

probably satire

i'm genderfluid and i can confirm when i try to explain how i feel about it this is exactly what i fucking sound like

>everyones a fucking special snowflake

Genderfluid doesn't exist. Human beings are composite individuals.
I am a man but I like cooking and children, two stereotypical feminine traits.
That doesn't make me gender fluid

>genderfluid
kys. just kys.

what if ur a man who likes wearing panties and lipstick but you dont like cock?
asking for a friend

then youre a transvestite

That doesn't make you gender fluid either. That makes you a faggot.
No more are you "gender fluid" than those fancy fuckers from the 16th century.
Hell, nothing wrong with silk underwear. I own a leopard print silk manthong. Shit's comfy as fuck.

Holy fuck. I'm pretty liberal, but these special snowflakes are just getting rediculous.

aint saying i aint some sort of faggot just saying that i thought faggots liked cock. i wear my gfs panties when I sleep over there. Shits comfy, makes me feel nice

best thing you can to there is mis-gender him and get blocked

see? people feel compelled to label things as soon as it goes beyond "normality." So whats the fuss?

To the genderfluid fella. I'm non-binary. When people ask for my pronouns, i tell them to not worry about it, whatever. Idc either way. I make myself relatable, just another person. Born male, but not confined to male attributes. masculinity/femininity isn't important to me at all.

Anyway. How do you justify yourself to anyone, when you go out one day and demand female pronouns and male pronouns on another? That's irrational. That's snowflake status. It's expecting a lot from people, and 99% of them will consider you retarded. How do you delude yourself into this gender-fluidity so well?

I sexually identify as a file. I'm not a human, I am software. My pronouns are .zip .tar .gz and .ipsw is acceptable tool. Mentions of the program winrar trigger flashbacks of a past life when I was extracted on a Windows PC. Macs only. I'm gay and perpetually offended.

you are a fucking .cab and you know it

Well zippity do da day lil nigga

Just people finding more ways to talk about themselves. It's weird that a generation who is so against bullying and classifying people are so into making up bullshit labels that dont make sense and are meaningless. This shit is NOT normal.

what label?
trans = change/different
vest = clothes
or are you just illiterate?

Genderfluid implies that you can be a man one minute than a woman the next.
That's bullshit.
Labels are fine, transvestite, faggot, straight, man, woman, tranny, etc.
Those all describe real things.
But people don't bounce back and forth like that. It's just having interests but not making a life out of it.
Drag queens like dressing up and acting like women to entertain people, that doesn't make them gender fluid that just makes them dragqueens

I'm not part of the SJW nonsense, but I don't much care what pronouns anyone wants.

He or she is the same amount of syllables, if it makes them happy then who the fuck cares?

That's boy needs Jesus

Gotta be a troll.

Yikes.

So wat is this fagg

Why do people feel the need to be unique or special? It's like being normal / ordinary is looked down upon. Shits fucking retarded.

What the fuck does that even mean

>share qualities with outer space
Primarily between your ears, there, mate.

Guys, I don't this generation.
>mfw

yeah..... about dem pronouns and whatnot

This kind of reminds me of a funny story
>Meet girl at party
>Talking all night about how women are better lovers, she has never been pleased by a man, etc
>Insists on being full on lesbian
>Talk with her for a while
>She seems pretty chill, tell her flat out that it's great she found who she wants to be
>She follows me around all night
>Offer her my bed to sleep in, I said I would take the floor
>She says we can share the bed, and that she just wants to snuggle
>I say that's cool
>We snuggle
>She turns to me
>Kisses me
>Asks if I want to fuck
>Fuck her brains out while another friend of mine is sleeping three feet away on my floor
>She leaves a lion bite on my fucking neck
Ya, I don't really buy any of the garbage people sling at me about how they "identify". I just pretty much brush it off and treat them like any other person.

I'm all for people living how they want to live but sooner or later attention whores need to be called attention whores.