Will music ever get better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lc6HcA6kEJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Music peaked with Blonde on Blonde.

it already has

This or Velvet Underground & nico

it came out like 50 years ago so yes

bob dylan is a faggot and continues to make faggot music. whatever "genre" and "style" he adopts. pure faggotry.

kek

If he had replaced the first two tracks with just She's Your Lover Now it would be an 11/10 album. As it stands, 10/10, second behind Blood On The Tracks

>he doesn't think everybody must get stoned

It didn't even mean the same thing back then.

Eh. Not that user but there's no way in hell, Dylan, the guy who introduced the Beatles to pot didn't intend for double-entree

what? Of course it did.

What's a good place to download some Bob Dylan? All torrent sites seem to be shut down or lacking music.

Hmm, I thought it was much later that the term stoned was used to refer specifically to smoking weed, but apparently the lexicon it was a changin':

>Time magazine, on July 1, 1966, wrote: "In the shifting multi-level jargon of teenagers, 'to get stoned' does not mean to get drunk but to get high on drugs... a 'rainy-day woman', as any junkie [sic] knows, is a marijuana cigarette." Dylan responded to the controversy by announcing, during his May 27, 1966, performance at the Royal Albert Hall, London, "I never have and never will write a drug song

slsk

>I never will write a drug song
The thing about Dylan's music is that it sounds good while sober but completely changes when you're high or tripping. Him saying he writes drug songs would give that secret level away, so of course he says that.

>The thing about Dylan's music is that it sounds good while sober but completely changes when you're high or tripping.
All music does user.

I think it's different for Dylan though.. it's like you can only understand certain songs if youre stoned, whereas most music just sounds better whilst high

You'll grow out of it user.

I haven't been high since HS so maybe.. Just going off what i remember

either the archive or searching "bob dylan" on slsk won't work though, I'm pretty sure it's a copyright thing

Rock music probably won't. Jazz and classical, on the other hand...

you're a genuinely funny guy

It's about getting stoned as well as getting stoned for what you do...

Nope. with BoB rock peaked

>there will never be a finished version of she's your lover now
sad

Has one man ever been so BTFO musically

>According to Pennebaker, Donovan performed a second song prior to the infamous showdown, in which he unveiled a serious adaptation he wrote of “Mr. Tambourine Man” called “My Darling Tangerine Eyes.” The awkward moment wasn’t filmed at Dylan’s request (the only time he said “don’t shoot” for the entire production), but Pennebaker says it was nearly impossible to keep a straight face during the unfortunate rendition. Author Greil Marcus then suggests that perhaps the “Baby Blue” moment was payback for Donovan’s attempt to improve upon his song.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lc6HcA6kEJc

I dont get it.. donovan sounded fine then requested its all over now baby blue

If you watch the film "dont look back" it will make sense. Essentially the whole time since he arrives in england there is this shadow of donavan hanging over the tour. The british press kept comparing the two as equals, when in reality donavan was little more then a pathetic rip off . Dylan taking the guitar makes the contrast stark. like a pro-athlete playing in the amateur leagues.