>I was still tripping balls as it became night
>Decide to head back inside
>Went upstairs to my room.
>Watched some music videos as I usually do when I trip
>But this time it was different
>I felt uneasy, as if I was being watched by something inhuman
Cont?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LSD/comments/2hg6io/different_dosage_of_lsd_explained_from_20ug1500ug/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

come on

what was it?

Cont pls

>The paranoia grew
>I could no longer focus on conversations
>I tried to keep my cool as some of my friends began to notice that I was acting weird
>"You good user?"
>"Yeah I'm just out of it, don't worry"
>But I wasn't good
>I started seeing eyeballs in everything I looked at
>I kept telling myself that it's only the drug
>It wasn't working
>I started to get a dull ache in my head
>I was hearing voices that weren't there
>I would close my eyes and see demonic faces

Any lurkers?

go on

curious op

what kinda music videos

Sure user. keep posting

more

continue user

mfw user is actually still tripping whilst hes typing this and has killed himself

> I felt uneasy, as if I was being watched by something inhuman

Normal while under a lot of acid

OP, sounds like you just need to accept your "death" for another 10 hours and then it'll be over

I usually just watch the trippiest music videos I can find, like tool, or some trippy rap like A$AP Rocky
Anyways
>The pain in my head grew stronger
>The voices were still there
>The voices were deep and inhuman
>I couldn't understand what they were saying but it was still scary as fuck
>I couldn't look at my friends without their faces morphing into something hellish
>It felt like something was trying to take me over
>I have never been very religious but I was convinced that I was being possessed
>I was having thoughts that weren't mine

Go on

Bump

Nah man it's just propoganda thats been drilled in your head, you are always in control

Buddy of mine was tripping and cut himself pretty bad. Took his ass to the hospital while he was biting himself in the arm. Two hours and 40 stitches later they locked him in a dark room. Not something you do when your tripping this badly he's just now getting back into LSD.

reddit.com/r/LSD/comments/2hg6io/different_dosage_of_lsd_explained_from_20ug1500ug/

Your experience just doesn't align with any of this

You sure it wasn't PCP or benzos?

>took +/-800mics
>got arrested in the parking lot at a furthur show
>spent like 3 hours getting processed
>missed the whole first set
>could kind of hear it from the police department
after that i got pretty good at keeping my shit together
>took a few tabs, maybe 400mics
>bunch of other people at this school were tripping because kids
>walking around campus
>saw a kid that jumped out a window while tripping and cracked his head open on the sidewalk
>blood everywhere and i swear i saw his brain

>trip on any hallucinogen
>have to poop
Always a shitty trip

Im almost positive it wasn't LSD the guy he got it from was some shady hood dealer. He cut a huge gash in his arm and then started hitting himself like an animal.. he went back to his old friend dealer after that incident and only takes it
With Xanax. Personally I'm glad I wasn't high with him..

>Chilling out on a fine summer day anno domini 2014
>Took 2 blotters of LSD to make summer great again
>For the first few hours everything is great
>the park where I was hanging was the most beautiful place ever
>then it happened
>see a huge demon lumbering towards me at slow speed
>it's features are in a constant state of flux and it sucks out life from everything around it
>manage to keep cool until it gets really near to me
>proceed to freak the fuck out
>start to run for my life across the mystic sea of living grass accompanied by spirit wolves who ride the wind which is color
>look back and see the demon release two minions
>they're coming after me
>start screaming at the top of my lungs only to create massive sonic blasts of varying color
>Swim across the neverending mystic ocean and meet the whales of yesteryear swimming in eternity
>the demons are waiting for me everywhere along the shores
>I am become aquaman
>the ocean is my home now
>an evil giant walks in to the ocean and takes me captive
>undescripable horror for eternity
>wake up at the hospital tied to a bed in a dimly lit room
>wat

What actually happened as told by the worst trip guard in all of history in my next post.

>I ended up staying up way longer than I intended
>About 36 hours
>I was terrified
>every time I closed my eyes to sleep I kept seeing what I can only describe as hell
>I eventually went out and bought some NyQuil
>I drank enough to make me pass out
>I just wanted it to end
>I finally fell asleep
>When I woke up I felt so much better
>My head was clear again
>I've never tripped since then
>Nor do I have the desire to.

I feel ya
Shitting while tripping sucks dude

>Mr. tripperwatcher, tw for short
>tw watching user trip at local park
>smoking some weed while talking at times in mellow tones to steer my trip a bit
>everything is fine
>someone smells the weed and says he's going to call the cops if we don't leave
>friend tries to get me to move but no dice
>the cops roll in and he walks to a "safe" distance to observe the happening
>I start screaming about elder gods and yoggoth while running in to a small duck pond while 2 officers pursue
>te cops don't want to get wet even though the water is barely to your knees in the pond
>tw laughs his ass off as I start making weird sounds (talking to the whales)
>cops call for reinforcements and an ambulance
>2 patrols come to watch as I trip the fuck out in a fucking duck pond
>he says the responding paramedics burst out laughing when they saw me chilling in the duckpond
>paramedics allegedly decide by rock-paper-scissors which of them comes to get me
>I start screaming about yoggoth again as I'm being dragged out of the pond'
>"Abandon all hope! The Elder Gods walk the earth again!" I reportedly scream while getting put in the ambulance
>tw bails the scene

all in all 7/10 would go through again

Damn dude, you're crazy lol

Don't let the thread die, I am curious about your experiences

I'm a psychonaut traveling to the great unknown.

bump for this anons curiosity.

I actually have more stories but I'm realy drunk at this point

>Be last trip, 180ish ug
>At the comedown of trip, kinda tired
>Turn off all lights in 1st floor, bedroom in basement
>Go down, chill, listen to music
>Almost ready to go to bed and trip until I sleep
>Fuck
>Think I forgot to turn off oven upstairs after making some frozen pizza while tripping
>Walk through kinda shady basement and up stairs to 1st floor
>Completely dark, can only see vague objects
>I'm afraid of the dark, and its raining
>Raindrops turns into footsteps and voices
>Lots of weird sounds going on
>Go check oven
>It's fucking off
>See something that looks like face staring into my eyes at the end of the hall through the crack of a door
>Nope.jpg
>Bail, don't look back

Man was it spooky

Okay, little bit of info for this story to become clear. I was planning on tripping with two good bro's of mine, but they both ended up staying home since one of them has chronic migraine and had an attack and the other mate ate 30cm of peruvian torch and was still feeling sick.
I ended up tripping alone, even though my mind set was shit because they only messaged me about 3h beforehand. Anyway:

>Took ~660mics (2x 330)
>Had the typical come up, with energy starting in the core of my body and slowly going to my limbs
>Peak came up and still was feeling pretty shitty.
>It became worse when I started to miss my gf who was far away at the time
>All the time during my peak I had this intense discomfort in the form of nausea and the urge to vomit.
>It became so bad that I had to put fingers in my throat to make me vomit on purpose, didn't work
>Started getting very depressed thoughts and feeling very alone at the time, everytime went in a downwards spiral
>When my peak came down and I was able to function a bit normally again I managed to convince those two mates to come over and chill with me a bit
>They ended up staying all night and we listened to good Drum and Bass until the morning
>After all it was a good trip, lots of visuals. But the come up and peak were really bad

Still did acid 4 or 5 times since. That shit really my poison.

OP here, just wondering how often you guys trip. For me it was about twice a month until I quit.

Once every 3 months to retain good effectiviness

That's how often I do Molly

>dropped 2 tabs at my grandma's
>tried the whole dark room in silence thing
>feel like im being watched by something
>feel the presence of some entitie that's kinda toying with me
>tells me i can't handle the trip,that if i wanted i could turn the lights on and go back to reality
>i kept the lights off closed my eyes and started meditating
>after a few minutes i opened my eyes and saw beings of light flying all over the room
>i shat my pants and turned the lights back on
cont?

Interesting, please continue

>decide im gonna do acid whether i want to or not cause my best friend did it n im curious
>nervous as fuck almost shaking when taking maybe 100ug max
>1 hour late intense black hole in stomach
>12 hours of pure agony
>really really fucked up for a year and a half afterwards

yeah it wasnt that great but when you're stupid like that u gotta pay the concequences

Op here, can you explain what you experienced?

after or at the time?

smoked weed once, got paranoid that the cops might bust me, lasted like half an hour. the end.

>be me
>have friend over
>plan to trip, chill in basement
>taking shrooms so parents can't tell in morning
>we eat them
>the basement sink starts flooding, rotten food and shit
>fuckthat.jpg
>I go upstairs, tell my parents to stop using the water, fix it in the morning
>dad transforms into Bob the builder
>comes down stairs to work on the sink
cont?

kek

Dose BTW, was 4 grams.
>we are coming up now
>almost midnight, what is my dad doing
>can't watch weird shit or act strange, hes right next to us
>things are getting wack
>I say let's go upstairs
>we go into my room to chill and watch triptank on my PC
>nolockonmydoor.svg
>dad walks in
>visuals make him look like a hamster
>he says something about not using the water
>we assume he went to sleep
>go back down stairs, everything Ok now, paranoia at ease
>trip intensifies
>footsteps coming down the stairs

>He walks right past us to the sink, looks at it, and leaves
>ufokinwotm8
>totally on edge, can hear him moving up stairs
>comedy central is showing ads down our throat
>"let's go outside"
>"eh Ok"
>me and friend leave through basement door into residential neighborhood at 2 am

cont pls

>Took 440ug of 'acid'
>Shit was bitter but I'm retarded
>Had it in my mouth for 35 min.
>Friend tells me to swallow
>Trip starting out like a light shroom trip (Flowers and plants in my yard were pulsing)
>Went up the attic and saw beautiful patterns everywhere, pusling through the room
>Smoke blunt with another tripping dude

>thoughts that weren't mine
maybe in a better setting with the right stimulation you would have found out that there is no "I" behind your thoughts

>Blackout
>According to friends I started screaming nonsense for ~4 hours
>Throwing up a little, breaking glasses random cats got in my house for no reason
>Tripsitter calls her boyfriend and gets valium
>Sleep for about 3 hours
>Wake up without a voice
>Still tripping a little bit and valium drunk on top
>Watch Bob Ross for a while, still seeing things
>Go to sleep

>Walking around barefoot sky is beautiful, great visuals
>I think, just don't worry user, enjoy these moments of peace and go home, nothing bad will happen
>we walk around the block in awe, trip is peaking
>see car pulling out of driveway, run to end of street, peace restored
>stare at ant for 10 minutes
>finally decide to go home
>walking up the street to my house
>blind turn
>car headlights
>must be same car, just don't move
>its a cop car

The next day I was plain depressed. I just stay'd in bed for the whole day. If its bitter, its a spitter boys and girls

>By the time the car gets to us I realize what is happening
>"friend, that's a cop car"
>"yes"
>we run
>fastest I've ever run in my life
>FOV goes quake pro
>run directly into my basement door
>lay in basement with friend for 30 minutes trying to understand what just happened and staring out the window for cop cars
>who the fuck called the cops
>do I know them
>did the cops see me
>did they see my face
>anxiety.tiff
>decide to sleep
>spent rest of night laying in bed hoping my friend wasn't having ego death and trying to enjoy visuals unsuccessfully
>cops have come down the street three times since(a week ago)
Hope nothing happens but I'm still shook fam

Tell me the after effects if you don't mind

>dropped 200ug
>Had 250 before but I now know that was a filthy lie and more like 150
>With 2 friends who are on shrooms. 2.5g each
>I drop as they eat their mush
>go for a walk to let it kick in
>Wandering around they start feeling it in almost 15mins or so
>i'm still fine
>Start getting to where we planned to go and start feeling uncomfortable but not unpleasant feeling with manual breathing. Ignore it it's not that bad at all
>Keep walking. they start coming up. giggling at nothing
>Sit outside the fence and joking force a laugh which turns into hysterics and know that it's coming on. strong.
>Get in the quarry sit down cuz I feel strange. head in tshirt just chilling.
>Had a pain in my abdomen like a stitch which started fly all around my body in a figure of 8 motion.
Like the pain was physically moving around my body and becoming more and more pleasant with every cycle
>after that I shoot up suddenly feeling incredible
>look in the distance and everything has the look like fire when it licks away at the tip of the flame
>I am in absolute bliss
>The world could be ending and I'd feel fine about it
>Proceed to go hippie mode, drawing figure 8 patterns with my hands as the tracers were going nuts
>Spinning around like I was in a shampoo advert. Loving every single second of it
>In complete and utter ecstasy

I ran from the cops while tripping once, it was a rush. I ran straight into the woods and his fat ass gave up almost instantly.

>Feeling great for god knows how long
>Suddenly start thinking
>''Holy shit we're in public. completely fucked out our heads how are we this stupid''
>As I start thinking this the sun goes behind the clouds and the mood completely drops into dead zone for me.
>thinking in me head ''fuck how long have we been here. what does the world look like? Man I want to not be high anymore''
>Proceed to try and take control of the trip. using the usual it's just the drug thing which kind of worked then didn't then did, then didn't like the drug was actually fighting to keep its hold
>Constantly trying to look for familiar earth ground thoughts to try and pull myself out like 'okay we're at quarry, uh i'm >my name hereAt this point I heard a dog barking and decided that was that and left friends and they grabbed shit together
>Almost in tears at the thought of my mum. incredibly sad
>Walking down the path we came up
>Id walk for 10 seconds in my head, look around and would have only been a few cm
>Was on a fucking treadmill when I was trying to get the hell back to the car. Same effect when walking towards the moon and it appears to recede at the same pace you're moving
>Another m8 rings me. As he says hello get a massive doppler effect like helloolololololooolooooo.
>That wasn't helping
>Make it to car and chill out still scattered mentally but safe now
Was great but man If I had just chilled out and went with it I would have been fine.
Never try to take control is what ive learned from that trip.

ABANDON ALL HOPE ! THE ELDER GODS WALK THE EARTH AGAIN. (GOLD)

>be me
>trip for the first time on about a quarter of some danks shrooms (about an 8th at first then little bits at a time after that)
>tripping balls loving life watching cool videos, laughing with my friends ,watching the walls breath and everything around me come to life
>leave safe place to explore outside at night
>walk to store start getting super paranoid in the store bc tripping around regular people in the regular world
> leave feel like something is following us, like everyone is looking out their windows and knows we're tripping and are getting ready to take action
>end up at a friends house where a separate group of friends is tripping in his dark damp nasty ass basement
> try not to let this prison looking basement freak me out it does anwyays
> recent ex of 3 years is there pretty nasty break up decide I don't want to speak because we haven't spoken since we broke up but just want her to hold me and tell me everything's okay cause I know it would make my trip stop going south
> everyone somehow starts talking about how they would murder eachother while basement friend somehow ends up with machete in hand
>a bunch of us leave cause fuck that
>walking back to safe house and fucking ex tags along
> find us walking closer to eachother until we're right next to each other but still not talking one of my friends grabs me and says "she's your ex she doesn't like you anymore get away from her"
>decide fuck you all and walk home
> get home to my room in the attic of my moms (17 at the time) and it looks like the entire place is covered in a thick fog, think I hear people up there run down stairs and into kitchen
> get really hot and strip down to my undewear and sit in front of fridge for what felt like forever (luckily no one is home)
>ain't shit in here, head to bathroom
>stare at my ever morphing face in the mirror convincing myself the guy in the mirror wasn't me, trying to catch him making movements I wasn't making, this Gos on for like...

...15 minutes
>head back upstairs all the sudden the stairs grow in an exponential length, take giant steps to get up giant stairs
> fog is gone, remember I have work in the morning fuck
>lay down and try to sleep, still hear people all around me so I grab my big ass knife
> attic wall above my bed is slanted about 3 feet above my head
>wall keeps breathing and almost touching my face feel like I'm going to get crushed but too scared of imaginary assailants to get up
>paint on the wall is dancing like crazy, I shine my light on it and it stops for the most part but continues again when I take it off
> start stabbing my mattress for some reason feelsgoodman
>start stabbing my leg gently
> break skin
>freak out
>hyperventilate til I fall asleep to the sounds of invisible people coming to get me
> wake up to bloody sheets and a knife by my bed

Was a wild ride my first time I do shrooms and acid all the time now I've never had anything like that happened again after.

Took 3 hits of purple microdot and basically became my self

Op is a faggot

Got me