Swans

>Swans
>Volcano

What the fuck happened lmao my mind is like spaghetti made of gelatine being pulled through a pulsating rubber tube

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RpWiicPTnCo
youtube.com/watch?v=zex_DZcEn4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess it's some kind of aesthetic. I don't know really

EASILY the best track imo, not even kidding. the style is so out of place compared to what else is on the album

Best swans track ever

all the links on youtube are down

describe it

it's one of the best songs on the album desu

>not knowing Volcano

I've been here since before there were two-lettered boards, fucko. Never been interested in Swans, is all.

Sountracks for the Blind is on Sup Forumscore man
go listen to that shit

I didn't want to take the time to download it, especially since I'm actively downloading a shitton of stuff at the moment

Yum yab killers ruins the album. Prove me wrong.

Youtube idiot.

LET ME TELL YOU WHY YOU'RE FUCKED UP

Why did you post that in caps

You retarded fuck

You're a fucking moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=RpWiicPTnCo

You have until noon tomorrow to feed yourself through a wood chipper you piece of shit.

>This video is not available.
>Sorry about that.

Lmao @ your internet connection

JUST DESCRIBE THE FUCKING TRACK TO THE MAN
It's a collage of people talking about anal sex while a rumbling bass gets louder and louder and suddenly it stops and the tracks end with eerie laughter in the distance

Its more like

*smacks lips*
let me tell you...why you're fucked up

>jarboe going fucking HAM
>Live
>NOW BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT HOAHOHEAAHOOOEAAOOOOOO

Its amazing, best track is Final Sacrifice when you hear the applause and realise that was live

videos not being available have little to do with the quality of internet connections, brodudefamilyman

Deal with it eurofag.

>implying

>ITT: Music so unremarkable people can't be assed to describe it

Always the same excuse LOL

That track is always really jarring to me. But I think I sort of get why it's there. Hear me out Sup Forums:

SFTB was released in that weird mid to late 90s timeframe, when that corny sounding dancebeat kind of stuff was at its peak. For a silly example, here's a song off the Sonic R soundtrack (1997 I think):

youtube.com/watch?v=zex_DZcEn4o

Swans are all about making music that's visceral and forces you to feel something, especially if it's unsettling. Volcano is like a nod to a then-current trend in music and showing how it can be disturbing (at least to me it is). Jarboe has a haunting sound to her voice, and the lyrics are unsettling as well.

I can't speak to how Volcano fits thematically with the album as a whole, as in how it fits as part of a soundtrack to an imaginary film. Maybe another user can.