Whatever you last ate, is all you can eat for the entire month of September

Whatever you last ate, is all you can eat for the entire month of September.

>God Mode: actually do it

Starburst..

>Pizza
i already live like this

Chicken soup.

Yeah boy.

this, eating pizza now

How about instead of doing some stupid challenge that's not only unenjoyable but also nutritionally bankrupt, you exercise discipline in losing some weight fatty.

Same here

>not using the cookie dough to create a shell for the icecream/nutella/cookie sandwich
Fucking plebs dont even know how to food.

KFC. I'm down, but who's gonna pay for it?

brisket, with Spanish Rice and beans. not bad.

1/2 lb bacon bleu burger with fried onion rings on it loaded up and cooked medium.

Fuck yeah dude.

That's what you get for eating like shit today.

>On October 1st, have a salad instead.

Eggs, mixed with potatos, sausage, mushrooms and onions. Also had biscuits on the side.

>Five Guys burger with jalapenos

fuck yea

Eating salad all month would be nutritionally bankrupt too. Holy shit, are you retarded?

Ham and cheese hot pocket

That shit is yummy, but it also gives me the runs. I'm not sure if the cheese or what

Curry Salmon with almond custard as dessert

>sperm
i would die

lol rip

That sounds like a decent bar burger m8. They can be deceiving though, how good is it?

I've had nothing but buckwheat noodles all August, and lost a considerable amount of weight (in addition to working out 6 days a week).

Try your salad without sauce or cheese. Add a tomato.

cheesy core burrito from taco bell.

it was disgusting and i hated it. why do i even buy fast food ever.

>Grilled chicken, half an avocado and a boiled egg.
Not even mad

I'm actually retarded, someone answer this: can you survive soley off cum and water? For a month even?

salad :^) at least i'll be healthy

Can someone survive on muscle milk alone? Cause I don't think so

Congratulations on your malnutrition. I actually know how to eat and don't need to lose weight retard.

Peanut butter and jelly, I could live with that

I ate a dick 15 minutes ago before I got on Sup Forums, does that count?

faggot

Pussy.

fucking easy. my last meal was a protein shake. - i could literally live off these for months.

Found the cum dumpster!

BreaD with Butter n' cheese

shit.. bagel and butter mode. lets getit!

Pizza or gtfo

wtf user that shit looks disgusting

You seem upset. Are you?

eh... im a 25 year old male, who excercise regularly. but i guess eating the proper amount of proteins for muscle growth, makes me a woman?

Almonds. Well shit

homosexfag

>lel I trole u

Fuck off kid

Sir, you need to calm the fuck down. I just had a salad and it was fucking delicious.

>Thinking salad is only lettuce

were they activated?

>late-20s
>kid
So I was right.

watermelon

Hey, I'm not hating... If you want to call it that go right ahead. I will still refer to it as sucking dick. Thanks for your prompt reply and understanding. I hope your next "protein shake" is as filling as your last.

I can smell the diabetes from here

faggot

Yes, but you could last with just water ( If your not close to starvation to begin with )

Chocolate cake. Fuck me.

Yeah, faggot. is in his late-20s and I am 20. :^)

steak

glad to hear that sir. And I shall happily continue to consume my proper diet, whilst thinking about you, and all the other obese americans, your increased risc of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HBP and strokes. And every time a severely obese patient comes into my clinic, ill look back on this discussion and laught internally, knowing that this fat fucker might be you.

Rare or ruined?

Eggs Benedict

nobody cares

Is this what you ate last? But as far as I know, yes. You can survive for months as long as you have water. Your body will turn your fat and eventually your muscles into energy

Kebabpizza.
It was not good so no thank you

why are you here? to start arguments over a topic that was just meant to be amusing? you fuck off

fuck you satan

I'll let you know I'm getting ready for the Broncos game tonight at 7:30 PM MDT.

Marvelous

/groan

Salami and egg sandwich

sun chips nigga

satan can't get diabetes

proper hollandaise sauce is pain in the ass to make, so good luck with that

I'm serving it only on easter

Im not completely sure what that means

Same, but taquitos.
>and I'm actually losing weight

Large okinawa ramen.

>implying that user is satan

Rye bread with cheese and cucumber. I'm fucked.

hello newfriend

>666

I AM losing weight and I'm only eating one thing. Checkmate, atheists.

Antacids??

You are worse than kanye west and the fish sticks joke.

Why don't you calm the fuck down and have another "protein shake"?

Insert the_joke_your_head.PNG here

brownie

OFF BY 2 ,':^(

>702136703
You're dying

pizza so im getting fatter then im already am :(

Manicotti

Im alright with it I guess.

>activate the almonds!

Chicken sandwhichzzz u fucking faggots im fucking set for life you fucking,migfer fagg nigfers hahahah. CHICKEN CHOCKEN CHICKEN SANDWITCHESZZZ OOOOOOOOOOO

>chicken tendies

>Implying I don't get delicious chicken tendies for being mommys good boy already everyday

Fuckin Normies....

Lmao, imagine being an ignorant little kid and thinking salads have to be basic as fuck. You can literally add anything to a salad dude. It's not just lettuce and tomato hahahaha

spaghetti with mayo and black pepper.
>it could be worse

Welcome to entropy, user. And besides. My yearly checkup usually shows me in pretty good health, all things considered. My cholesterol is a bit high, but that's about it.

i'm from spain
wtf is spanish sauce? lol

shit

Caprese, thats ok i guess

i could live with that

what is his name again?

I just ate a strangers ass.

I ate a mushroom, onion, green pepper, and jalapeƱo sandwich with cheezits.

Bumberdum Banthersnatch