Lets go troll a fat kid...

lets go troll a fat kid. if you go through some of his videos you'll see he uploads everyday and that his mom even gets mad at some users that call him fat

youtube.com/watch?v=3mGpwWeyh1k

that's one fat little fuck.

he says he's disabled. That's probably what his mom tells him so his fee fees don't get hurt

his name is "and friends" but I don't see any friends in any of his videos.

The welcome video on his main page. oh my fucking god his mom is a land whale. Not like i was surprised though

>lets go troll a fat kid

OP is a fat kid
Fuck off OP

Samefag time

op here, nah that aint me.

>sillybryce&friends

> I dont have any friends outside of my school.

lol nigga.

God damn this kid is a blimp.

scary

checking in, just left a comment.

bumping for future kek

one last bump in praise of future keks.

Isn't this child abuse to allow your fat ass son to eat so many marshmellows?

bumpo lumpo

>that semen in his mouth

this kids name is officially

>Lumpo

DUBS CONFIRMED

also i bet we're doing him a favor, all these comments will make him cry, and when he cries his momma will buy him a large pizza to make it all better

Trolling? Not my cup of tea, but thanks for the fap fuel.

4 u

leave the poor kid alone

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, thank you user i'm dying.

fuck i'm rock hard now

i wonder how many african children could be saved by what this beautiful little fatty eats every day

if i were starving to death and i saw him stuffing his greedy chubby little cheeks, i don't know what i'd want a piece of more, the pizza or the ass

... hmm i wonder if making these kinds of comments is legal

oh well

i'd drag my dick thru a mile of glass just to hear this fat ass have a wet fart thru a walkie talkie.

what the fuck Sup Forums this isn't the same Sup Forums i used to love back in the day..

back in like 2007 you guys wouldn't allow nasty stuff to happen to people, you'd only be nice to others.