I suspect a few of my coworkers to be fellow Sup Forumstards. How can I confirm without breaking the rules?

I suspect a few of my coworkers to be fellow Sup Forumstards. How can I confirm without breaking the rules?

Write "Sup Forums" on the underside of the toilet seat in the bathroom. If you go in there later and see "tard" written after it, then you kow.

Oh shii.. there's fucking rules about that. sorry. my bad.

>tip your fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

>kow
>krak
>krakkow
>profit

srsly

There's a secret code. Shout buttseks real loud. If everybody shuts up and stares at you, they're all tards.

Just fucking ask. They give you a yes or a no and move forward with life. If its a yes, suck each other off, if its a no, don't bring it up again.

Ask them if they know who WT Snacks is.

Are you autistic?

Go to work wearing dubs

Try to get a compliment on ur dubs

Talk about how great Reddit is. If they argue against you, they are Sup Forumstards. Throw in a comment about how great the pepe meme is for assurance.

ask them what time the narwalls bacon. If the answer is midnight, they are Sup Forumstards

>rules

Sup Forums is mainstream now. Sup Forums is not some well-kept secret anymore.

Are they Trumpfags, OP?

No one ever follows the rules. The reason this place is cancer now

no mainstreamer can tolerate much more than a few visits to Sup Forums. mainstream meatsacks won't return, and return again. they're far too fad oriented and "mainstream" faggot. rule 58 and suckit up user, being 12 is never hard or easy..

I've been there op.
>Co worker has triforce on his hand
>says fucked up things all the time
>really wondering if he is a Sup Forumstardy
>one day we have to use giant magnets
>I say "magents how the fuck do they work?"
> lock eye contact
>both start laughing
We have been best friends since, basically

Apparently I'm the only non-asspie on Sup Forums. I don't struggle like you guys when it comes to confronting people IRL about online communities that I suspect they may be a part of. Sup Forums isn't a super secret underground club anymore. Also, when you ask them you don't have to go full retard and spout every meme on the forefront of your memory in their face. Just simply walk up and ask "do you go on Sup Forums". They say "yes", reply with "thought so". They say "no, what's that" just say "nevermind". It's not fucking rocket science.

If that's not gay, I'm gay. And I fuck guys to hurt them, so I'm definitely not gay.

There aren't any fucking rules here retard and I've told a shitload of people about this place.

I'll fight you.

Well I fuck guys to get off faggot.