Did Priscilla Chan Zuckerberg become jew too ?

Did Priscilla Chan Zuckerberg become jew too ?
Or is it impossible ?

Is it even possible to be jew and asian ? Because when you know how negro jews are treated in Israel, I wonder if it is the same for asian jews.

holy fuck shes ugly

Yes but she is asian.

It implies she will not cuck him, can cook, is submissive, will raise the children properly, is well educated.

>this is what Sup Forums actually believes

Exactly, Zuckerberg is one hell of a smart guy.

His children will not be jewish.

However, this is a necessary sacrifice in order to help the Jews break into China. They should be as infiltrated into the East as they are in the West by this time next century.

If he truly wants Jewish children I am sure he can find a Jewish woman to bear some offspring for him.

to e jewish the women must be jewish so the child is not jewish

if you have an asian father and jewish untermensch mother yes you are some kind a jew

This what most of men think about asian women.

Jews break into China, kek.

how to spot a virgin
any fags that say asian women are submissive have never been with one. its actually quite the opposite u braindead nigger

Zuckerberg kind of looks like Zoidberg, so I'm sure he's happy.

Judaism is a religion not a race. Anyone can convert and become Jewish, regardless of race.

This is what most of men think about them, asian women are some fantasm, most of men who date them think they are submissive.
But most of men do not date asian women, because they are few.

U know maths, nigger ?

God Fuckerberg has the most punchable face of all time

Niggers are niggers you answered your own question

They will even if they have to breed halflings in order to do it. How do you think they invaded the West?

You guys must be massive beta fags and not know how to gluteal with women any women. I've dated several Asian girls as have my friends and two of them married them. Those women are so very submissive all the ones I have dated are submissive. You do have to be a man and put them in their place though. Once you be a man then they stay in their place and don't act up. Pic related a Chinese girl I've been dating and she hasn't acted up a single time.

None of your fucking business OP.

I swear you faggots see Jews everywhere and in everything.

I'll fight you faggot.

post yfw you realize that is how all girls used to act before the jew

Except this is the West, and Zuckerberg is a liberal.

She is very likely his equal socially and in terms of abilities.

Found the dirty jew

pic related, the jews did this

They still do you just have to let them know you care more about what want than what they want. All women know when they are acting like count whores. Once you put them in their place a few time they go back to being women. If they don't them that means they are shit tier count whores who are only good as a cum rag.

found the 12 year old who starts school next week

jew fuel can't melt halal beams

need more pics to verify ur not a faggot

She is better than him he is just an overrated thief.

Yeah i'm with you user, I've learned quite well to handle myself, it just sucks that on a societal level it's a warzone with each interaction , very frustrating.

Nope, sort of. Reform jews will let non-jews 'convert' and join, but official Orthodox Jewish officials won't recognize it. Wouldn't be recognized in Israel either, if that became an issue, for immigration purposes, marriage license, recognition of children as Jewish, etc.

TRIPS OF TRUTH CONFIRM JEW CIVIL WAR SOON

Asian wife. Small dick confirmed for Zuckerberg....not that it matters since he has more money than God, but still satisfying to know

nice lips. bet she likes sucking dick. moar

u got noodz?

any pics of dat ass?

Not yet

Mope it's it's flat any ways posted every thing I have so far

>flat any ways

I was afraid of that

first name so i can make a folder?

You fags need to get out more.

I'm currently with a Qt3.14 Japanese gf.
Born and Raised in Japan and I'm in Japan too. Been involved with her for 3 years now.
She is very loyal, cooks food for me every day without a single complaint, she is submissive I can tell because if she comes up to me with something she hates I just argue back and she backs down. No children yet so can't comment. She has a masters degree and well spoken English. Tight and wet in bed almost every night.

If you stay away from the whore asians like in US and look for normal Asian women in China, Japan, Korea etc in the more rural areas you can often find a really pleasant woman who is all those things.

>born and raised in Japan
I'm talking about Asian-American you faggot

Then I agree with you. They're too westernised.
Literal whores.
Majority are Chinese or Filipino anyways.

Jiawen

bump

/jiawen.chen on FB

some other girl shows up.

You generally have to be born a Jew. Judaism is not a religion that proselytizes and attempts to convert people like Christianity or Islam. You can walk into a church and say "I want to be saved and be a Christian" and the preacher will scream "Hallelujah!" and dunk you in some water. A Rabbi will tell you to get fucked.

So no, she isn't Jewish just by marrying a Jew, and his children won't be Jewish because the mother has to be Jewish.

Don't have Facebook anymore that shit is a giant pain

Are you a Leicester, UK fag

sounds hot tbh fam

i dont wanna make asian babies tho

Nope

Good. Stay away from my Chinese women empire. Leicester is mine.

Although i do love japan and have some asian in my blood i think cause i have the shovel teeth , brown eyes, black hair

but my earwax is different, its the wet kind so na

You do work nigger

Yes I know. But why did he marry an asian if he is jew ?

race traitor fag

Because Jewish women are the worst look at Silverman and shcumer

One of them is rich and famous, the other is a hideous Asian.

Just like John Lennon and Yoko Ono.