Name ONE disadvantage of race mixing

Name ONE disadvantage of race mixing

Other urls found in this thread:

anthropology.net/2008/10/06/higher-rates-of-c-section-deliveries-for-asian-mothers-white-fathers/
message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=24708
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggers

If blacks and Mexicans breed, their kids are too lazy to steal.

/thread

if you're a nigger, your kids won't be as much of a nigger as you are

Sickle-cell

You end up diluting the superior white society.

Lost to this

None if there isnt a blonde or redhead involved.

The kids will usually look ugly, especially if its a white black mix or a native white mix

Genetic degeneration

so if a black and a Mexican breed they create a short fat and fast human ?

there gotta be some more funny combinations out there i just cant grab them

how come all girls with black guys look like dudes

Breeding with any race but niggers and abos is fine. Niggers have weaker immune system and lower intelligence. The inly way breeding with niggers works is if it's non nigger male to black female. Niggers should only be allowed to breed with black women.

This
And this
And also this

Because sexy white women are not degenerate race traitors.

anthropology.net/2008/10/06/higher-rates-of-c-section-deliveries-for-asian-mothers-white-fathers/
Same for black women and white man because of body/head ratio
50% of black women need a c-section when the baby´s mixed

You'll basically trash all of your ancestors genes in the toilet.

She looks like she might be middle eastern this is the kind of mixing I like to see.

I'm mixed race. Love b acting all edgy and shit.

Big dick, going to start doctorate, in shape, good looking.

Stay edgy.

Disheartened white men everywhere

It's like mixing plasticine, it's ugly and useless

you get shit threads like these

>brown eyes
>white

Yeah people say black pussy is shit but really it's usually pretty good. Here is the only way a white black mix isn't an abomination.

No reason to get doctorate unless you're intentionally trying to be a guest prof making $8/hr

Ha

>No bulge
Lmao
I thought niggas were packing. Turns out they lacking.

How? Tell me fucking how somebody.

Ugly kids. .....

Both races wind up hating on the kids. Not black enough to be in with the nigs and not human enough to be in white. Maybe fine for the two in the relationship, but everyone else suffers.

he could be indian

80grand a year is average.

Other field is masters. 90 is average.

Fraction of percent unemployed. Stay mad.

Full house of truth right here.

Do we even need to ask this question?

European DNA significantly decreasing potential

actually this couldnt be more wrong usually hybrids are sturdier, but yeah whatever this is Sup Forums lets carry on being racist

Only when it's white male black female

Herpes and syphilis, with a nice sprinke of aids.

What a load of shit

Thats not a disadvantage.

Assholes like you will never let us hear the end of it. Fuck off with your internet conditioning.

I'm white and I experience this. Although my mom is possibly a German gypsy Jew mutt.

no one said she was white

she's not dating that guy anyway they're two UFC fighters

>using buzzwords
Go back to Tumblr you fucking nigger. Also what kind of (((studies))) show that mixed race cuck kids are sturdier?

85 will be a dindu

if your mom is jewish doesnt that mean you're jewish

It does.

their fathers will be absent

can i have some money

tell that to steph curry

the gray race.
no differences anymore, everyone is the same.
and that is lame. yeah there will be no more racial discrimination, but i'd rather have some diversity yeah.

Ofc you are

I suspect that she has Jew genes. My grampa's last name was Steinmetz which is very suspect. My grandma is a bit Jewy looking and my Uncle is swarthy and dark even though he's German. Which is a sign of a Jew.

I'm not him.

Someone has to fuck a nigger.

this thread is just an excuse to say nigger

besides that people are gonna do whatever the fuck they want.

i could give a fuck less who fucks who.

But I'm broke and NEET and don't give a shit about money so that's quite unJewish of me

I'm sure he said this without being influenced at all by the racism of the time.

I don't know how things work where you live but, where I come from, bestiality is illegal.

on a scale of 1-10 how much do you love wearing yamakas

But sex with black women definitely isn't

White + White = White offspring
White + Black = Nigglet offspring
Black + White = Nigglet offspring
Black + Black = Nigglet offspring

Statistically, it's a bad situation.

ofcorse the kids going to be okay cos the dads white

imagine if it was a black dad and white mom

the kid and mom would get raped and beaten everyday

i know cos i grew up with a black man in our house the crazy shit that use to go on

just the obvious well known fact that the more diverse the progenitors genetic background is, the bigger the probability that the progeny will be more genetically viable. That and also dragon ball.

but you also shrink the black population.
think about it this way; blacks are a minority in most of the world.
black people also tend to want to fuck white people.
we can absorb black people the same way we absorbed neanderthals, and the best part is; leftards won't do a goddamn thing until it's too late to turn back.

Sorry user, it actually does. Even if the mother never knew she was Jewish.

>I didn't listen in biology

How come the second generation on the right are both dudes? Do you even biology?

idk man, im mixed and i turned out blacker then my mom. Here's hoping my first child aint darker than me.

That's cause black men think they "muh dick" when really their dick ain't anything special. So they try to stay. Where as a white man just says fuck it and pays the ransom... sorry I mean child support.

No. There are no advantages with being mixed race. It's all Jewish propaganda. Their end goal is to destroy the White race through feminism and "multiculturalism".

Some of the insane one's might believe that. But I doubt that is the goal of every Jew.

God damn that nigger is ugly?
Am I the only one who thinks so? Even if he was white he would be one weird looking mutherfucker, look at his head!
Race mixing is not always bad but with this ugly fuck it would be

the only disadvantage of race mixing is race mixing

Its pretty easy to see how shitty the Africans are. As soon as they started gettig independent they, killed or raped the whites, so all the whites left (for the most part) Then the Africans destroyed all the infrastructure whites built and now its a gong show all over Africa.
At times in History the Africans have made their own empires and civilization but after the superior Europeans and even sandniggers came they have been fucked ever since.
TLDR: blacks are fuck ups, objectively speaking worse humans

Black skin definitely hides their ugliness a bit.

he has nigger gene pool .statistics would show that he ll have greater failure at school even few percents
nature is a bitch thats all
fuckingproudtobefuckingwhite.jpg

Roll?

ones*

You're also as insecure as the average black dude. If you weren't, you wouldn't bother validating yourself to /b of all places.

>having to visit children in prison

Yeah blacks are so barbaric. How dare they want whites out of Africa who were just trying to help them

Orphans, black children, and single moms with AIDS

Yea, it's fine unless it's niggers. You don't want that.

>Some of the insane ones might believe that.
The ones in power yes.

we helped them the hard way like we white do. they said no thanks and fall back to chaos

Blacks have lower IQ

I bet you most of them have a significant amount of white non-Jewish genes and just call themselves Jewish.

this board overwhelmingly white.

everyday threads upon threads about blacks.

i dont get this. do white people spend tons of time talking about how awful we are?

Okay buddy.

The kid will not be white

be careful what you see on the internet, children. Be prepared to research. Don't be a blind follower. message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=24708

I am not saying the way the were treated was just. But kicking out the only competent members of society. South Africa didn't try to kick out the whites and bar them from the nation.
If only we could just make all the blacks vanish and turn africa into a gigantic farm. That would be swell.