Help me Sup Forums

Help me Sup Forums

My GF just dumped me today after we dated for like 4 months for being "too perfect".
She came over last night and its was all as usual, This morning we went out to get crepes and she gave me a letter saying that she cannot keep seeing me until she fixes some shit about her life because im a husband material and she doesnt wanna waste me.

Now, I'm not stupid and I know its 100% bullshit. I'm just devestated cause I loved her, I really did - with all my heart.

Since then i've downed a whiskey bottle and haven't got enough appetite to eat anything.

If you Sup Forumsros could please, please help me get myself to stop sobbing like a little fucking bitch I'd appreciate it alot.

>inb4 post nudes - this kind of "revenge" is idiotic, why would i want to show off what i no longer have?

>inb4 kill yourself

Why is your immediate response that it's bullshit?

Did she specify what shit she needs to sort in her own life?

She may legitimately care about you too. Sometimes loving someone isn't enough if you know you're no good for them.

Cause no one actually comes back after they dumped you, it's a myth and I fell for it once before with another girl, it's just wont happen. You'll soon become a collection of memories that would be replaced with the new guy she will meet.

She never did specify

Man, I swear to god its not like that, I loved her too much for this kind of misfortune to happen

If you you really did love her, it's going to hurt for a while, and that's okay. Especially if she was just bullshitting you and she goes and hooks up with some other dudes. I highly recommend avoiding all contact with her until she decides whether or not she wants to get back together. Don't do that " oh we'll still be friends " bullshit. I broke up with my highschool sweetheart of 7 years and the first month was rough, but I promise it gets better. Go out and fool around and have fun. If you're angry, put that anger towards something useful like running or working out. And finally don't be that guy that constantly trash talks on his ex

she got the LD off someone else

I'd never trash-talk her. But im starting to wonder whether what she wrote was genuine... But the pain man, its like there is a gaping hall inside where my heart should be and its hurting bad... How did you went through this pain?

Were you really out of her league?
Did you loved her like something fragile that you would have to "save" and cherish?

>>/fit/
Get your shit together, that's what got me over the same situation man, no joke

I wasn't. She is beautiful, smart, funny and tolerant person that accepted me including my cons and my non functioning left arm.

She was never a fragile flower to me, I loved her for her character and adored her and what she made me become.

Might get there tomorrow, thanks for the tip brother.

Non functioning left arm? You a gimp. She needed a pimp!

*pimp slap

Excuse me.

More like constant pain and burned out nerve endings.
Nice rhyme tho.

Writing a letter for breaking up is kind of dishonest, bro.
Anyone can be pretty calm while writing it.
>Premeditation
Idk her reaction, of if she meant it... just a cowards way out.

How was the confrontation?

Everything gonna be allright , it´s going to hurt for while , but with some time the things will get better

You dated for 4 months. If you're still upset about this tomorrow get the fuck over it and move on. Not like you were married for 15 years and had 3 kids or something.

I called her, she cried her her ass out, so did I... I couldn't even ask her about what she wrote because everytime I opened my mouth to say something I just choked. If it was a show it was a well done one, but if it was genuine then fuck me...
I know that, and appreciate your concern. I would just like it to get better instantly... Cause the pain is way too much to bear.

go get laid...

so you posted here?

fuck off that's why she got a real man now

As harsh as your comment is, it was an intense time and I fell for her real hard man, she really took me in during our relationship and it got to me...
Will that really help? I mean, sure it will relieve some stress... But does it help? I've never been in a situation like this before
I got drunk, talked to her on the phone about this, got some bad tips from friends and then posted here.
Not that its manly but dont get me wrong, I didnt run here on first instinct

Of course it helps, it's kinda the point. Moving on...

stop trying to get attention she obvs thinks your a dick