What is the best cat breed to get? I want a fluffy cat

What is the best cat breed to get? I want a fluffy cat.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Forest_cat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maine coon for big and fluffy

Maine Coon like in the pic. The cat breed is generally chill, and more dog like in behavior.

Ragamuffin is nearly the size of a Maine coon, with a rag doll temperament.

Persian long hair. But you must brush daily.

long hair cats are higher maintenance. they get poop stuck in their butt hair and you have to cut it out. or take them for regular visits to the groomer. if you have the money then its cool. you can have them get a lion cut which is the most expensive style but looks the cutest in my opinion.

Ragdolls are awesome

i prefer white pussy

I recommend a fluffy one

ragdolls or maine coons

or you can just keep their ass trimmed with a cheap pair of trimmers

These.

Maine coons are nice cats but unfortunately women breeders have fucked up their bloodlines by inbreeding them to the point they have a lot of genetic diseases.
Comparable breeds are the Norwegian and Siberian Forest Cats.
I had a Siberian and he was a doll.
A hairy doll.
That sheds.
But the shit always ended up in his litter pan, even if it ricocheted off the wall first.

This fluffy enough?

maine coo, huge, fluffy, friendly, dog like behaviour, but require fluff care

He said fluffy not fabulous

obviously a Norwegian forest. But be prepared to clean shit from their fur. It gets stuck easily, and they are a bit retarded so it will take time for them to figure out where the stench comes from.

Main coons are great, but you have to be mindful of their predisposition to tooth problems. You need to brush their teeth, or there's a high probability that you will have to have their teeth removed at some point.

Go to a shelter OP.

There's always kitties of all ages in need of a good home rather than splashing out on a designer cat.

go to the place that collects used cats first and see if there's any fluffy ones there first

i got a pretty fluffy used cat only 7 months old

Actually I believe the cat in the pic is a Norwegian Forest

Speaking of which, add Norwegian Forests to the list.

im from maine, maine coon for you bubba. best breed out there. I had mine since i was one years old till i was 19. 18 awesome years with that cat, i just couldnt afford the treatment for her cancer. She would kill just about anything but was the sweetest little ball of joy you could ever hope for.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Forest_cat

To be honest, I've had my two fluffy beasts for almost 10 years, and the only time they had that problem was when they were kittens. Is it really that big a problem for other cats?

Turkish Angora.

They don't have an inner coat, just an outer coat, which practically does not shed. Just a few comb strokes (you should get them used to it from early on) and you're fine.

Not the fluffiest, but long hair still.

Pic related. Not mine, but similar.

Cutest trait they have: They like to raise their head constantly against a scritching hand. Very sweet indeed.

yes it is

Ragdoll for sure! Cute and great personalities, will entertain from kitten to senior :)

Also easy to find!

I had a Turkish Angora for a while and she shed like a motherfucker. She was deaf and had 2 different colored eyes.

Huh. Oh well, such are cats.

adorable little killers. with way to much fur.

I've loved my Maine Coones

I have a nebelung he's super fluffy and chill as fuck