Best grill selena gomez thread

best grill selena gomez thread.

i also need that reaction image where she's got the bugeyed look like "omg/wtf *awkward-smile*" shit going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

blindgossip.com/?p=80592
crazydaysandnights.net/2016/08/blind-items-revealed-1-584.html
crazydaysandnights.net/2016/08/selena-gomez-heads-to-rehab-again.h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Love her

selenabois is so empty :(

lol

How do people find this fucking babyface attractive? Oh yeah Sup Forums is full of pedos

Well she's 24 so it doesn't matter what or how young she looks so your point is invalid

She literally looks like 6 months old. Not even a cute baby, she looks like a fucking Winston Churchill baby

Nope. Just not attracted to people who look like they still suck on their mamas titties

True, she looks like a Mexican child playing dress up.

Selena is Beautiful

More?

1. there isn't more of this
2. think about, why you asked for more of this shit

That is fucking disgusting

im 15 and selena gomez is SO HOT!!! OMG XD

I'd die if Selena had stuff leak, Come on internet Gods, Please Dump!

Answer to both 1 and 2 on simultane: yes there was, there was an entire gallery of this caption series in imagefap but it got taken down. The reason I want it is because before it's removal it became a running joke in my friend group because the last panel said something stupid like "gee I wonder what incurable diseases I'll get tomorrow!"

blindgossip.com/?p=80592

crazydaysandnights.net/2016/08/blind-items-revealed-1-584.html

crazydaysandnights.net/2016/08/selena-gomez-heads-to-rehab-again.h

That's funny. Just yesterday I wondered to myself if anyone has a fetish for contracting stds. This picture is a joke but I just looked into it and it's some degenerate subculture. Having chlamydia was a miserable thing

Too bad she has lupus and will be a crippled up shitshow in 5 years