Any other dad that fucks his daughter on Sup Forums?

any other dad that fucks his daughter on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't fall for this. He doesn't have nudes.

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo

I convinced mine i was putting lotion on her back for 10 minutes

Not ashamed to admit that I did once.

Damn let's see some pics of her instead.

it all started with this pic

which one

Still fake

Right if I get to pick

I'd like to fuck my stepdaughter in a few years when she's a bit older.

How does one set that up?

Why pick someone so ugly when you could post any picture?

Call Chris Hansen, he'll set up a date for you

moar of left

I wrestle with my 10 yr old in the tub every night. She thinks its a game and actually looks foward to it. I use her plump thighs and tight round loli ass to jack me off before bed every night. Being a dad kicks ass. Once she hits puberty I'm gonna ravage her tight cut and make her scream daddy

>I did once.
why only once?

paint your body brown and grab her into an alley at night. she'll be so shocked she wont realize it's just paint

explain...

the most i've ever done was grab her tit and rub my finger on her inner thigh when she was passed out

oh so you mean assault?

Shut up normie! Go back to 9gag.

Why are you even in this thread?

Well that's fucking weird

That's why you're posting it on Sup Forums and not Facebook, right?

more

just seeing what my antisocial b/ros have to do to get action

ok gonna come clean

I didnt really fuck her. I accidentally gropped her ass when I gave her a piggy back ride. And in the pool I pretended to play a game where you grab the person and bring them under in the pool. I used this opportunity to feel her tits.

I would never fuck my own flesh and blood.

must have nudes?

pff faggot

Why would I have nudes of my kid again?

How do you even go about getting those?

I think I posted all this last time. Is she your daughter by Blood? Can we get the full story and green text?

post pics of her naked or at least in swimsuit to demonstrate that you are sorry for your lies

when she is in the shower go in for a piss and use your phone then
easy

yes we r blood related.
it all started as a blackmail and torture when i found she was sending nudes. but then i found out i hit the jackpot cuz she also was secretly into incest so all my forced, punishment fucking turned into a pleasure for both of us.
her mom and i got divorced when she was 3, and she lives with her, so every now and then, when she visits me, we enjoy... "the visit"

And The wife?

Pics or gtfo

do you have any pics with her feet? you won't mind if I use your daughter to please myself

not real

Save your cancer for imgur!

have something much better
>-cf8r6

which site?

LURKLURKLURKLURKLURK

Which site?

bump

I'm here since 200whatever, I just never have a fuck about memorizing all the 203.65 sites you faggots use for image sharing. So, if you finished touching yourself thinking how cool and edgy you are, could please provide me with a simple motherfucking url?

No you haven't.

As you wish, faglord. Url?

Bump

fatherless

fucking kek

vola

.com?
.org?
.io?
...?

I think I know this girl.... I might be wrong, but im pretty sure, more like I saw her pass by me once or something not a friend or anything.

I don't anymore, they're all grown up now, but when they were little I fucked my daughters. They were suck good little fucktoys.

need thread bumped for reasons (boredom)