An old blind Bulgarian soothsayer who died in 1994 prophecied that a black man would be the 44th president of the US...

An old blind Bulgarian soothsayer who died in 1994 prophecied that a black man would be the 44th president of the US and that he would be the last president. She also accurately predicted ISIS, the 2005 tsunami, 9/11 attacks, muslim takeover of Europe and a shitload of other stuff. If Obama is the "last president of the US", what does that really mean as far as the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Vanga
youtube.com/watch?v=LZdzBwe7WvM
youtu.be/0LnxU-3T500
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Citation needed

It means Hilary will win, since she'd be a presidentette, not a president.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Vanga

This shits trippy as fuck bro

How come this bitch never came up with any winning lottery numbers?

Hopefully it means our government packs up and moves out.

Don't use Wikipedia for political stuff cia is working there

She did it to help mankind, not herself faggot

A lot of that shit is quite the stretch but the president ones pretty weird

I know right, the house where she lived is now a church with some creepy ass paintings

does she have big tits

Its prophecy, we can't stop it. This country is fucked by order of God

She died 22 years ago

She did nothing. You're 12 if you believe blind old ladies predict the future.

Well you could have guessed that there would be a political revolution after obama without needing her prophecies, the majority of people hate both Trump and Hilary

The last president, because everyone after him with get ass ass in ated

The soviet govt hired her for predictions, or they sent people to talk to her

Hillary wins, citizens overthrow the government. No more presidents

Its just the fact that she said he was the 44th president and that he would be the last.

I'm frightened

>Other of her predictions include that Europe will be transformed into an Islamic caliphate and the transformation will be complete in the year 2043.

Sounds about right.

Those blind to this world can see past the illusion of time.

lmao you guys believe this shit . im bulgarian and can tell you is Nostradamus scam all over . just talk as much possible bullshit and you gone guess few right .

youtube.com/watch?v=LZdzBwe7WvM

Wow. What an amazing gift

And?

That's actually true. She was also an agent for the Comittee for State Security and since she was extremely popular and many people trusted her she could monitor them and report to the Party.

There are soms mystical fucking powers we can't see in this world and some people have access to it. I wish they would start coming forward more often to guide the rest of us

Or Trump wins, America gets blown the fuck up because of Trumps big mouth and thin skin, no more government

that file name

Shit I'm scared for November

With how pissed off the republicans are right now in the US if they vote that cunt Hillary in office there is going to be a fucking war especially if she tries to take the guns, the US is fucked.

Hahahaha! I haven't laughed this hard for quite some times. It would have been funnier if you turn out to be atheist.
You need help, dear.

You realise the exact same thing could happen under Trump, in both cases there is no happy end

>Inb4 last Black president

democratizes are niggers who just want free shit.

It's almost as though a divided people are easy to conquer and bring in whatever laws and authoritative powers are required to "protect the nation". Weird that. If I was a cynic I'd say this has been brewing for years as a method of power consolidation.

But nah, the gerrymandering and the partisan political party support benefit the country! There are many reasons why this is the case. So many I can't quite think of one right now but I'm sure they're there.

the tsunami was in 2004 not 5

Maybe Hillary gets in, the government has enough of not telling the truth and just outright states it's a dictatorship and we're all pawns.

If you would have paid attention in school, you would have learned this already in the fucking 4th grade. In the US our votes me squat, our delegates choose, we could take 10k please to vote trump and the delegate gets to choose where the votes go even if they are for trump.

it means Trump is gonna declare himself Emperor

Could mean a lot of things, but none of them mean the entire downfall of America, although she did predict that developed countries would become the exploited and China would become the world superpower by 2018. I think what it means is Barrack will be the last president who was legitimately elected by the people. Trump wins the popular vote and general election and paid shills of the electoral college change their votes inspite of state laws that restrict them from doing so

someone's got a sense of humor...

>A turning point in her life was a tornado which lifted Vanga up and threw her in a nearby field

"We're not in Bulgaria anymore"

I am Bulgarian and i have been taken to this woman when i was 4 years old.
She predicted 3 surgeries that i will undergo.With the exact reasons behind every single one. So far i have had my appendix removed. And a tumor in my left palm. I am waiting for the third one which she saw as a problem with my kidneys.
She was a prophet that 80% of the bulgarian people visited in the 90s.She was also visited by many well known people like formal russian president Medvedev and Nikola Sarkozy
The tornado story is mostly real. But it just knocked her out in the field rather than throwing her there.

whoever believes this or shit like the "predictions" of nostradamus are fucking retards. and man some of these niggers reach. "second life the video game is believed to be this altered false world"

ill make a prediction and you can call me negrodamus...

in 2 years all you faggots will commit mass suicide by choking on a dick in a grand event. the pope will attend but will not die because the little boy dick in his mouth will be too small to choke him. also there will be balloons and hors d'oeurves

Thats surreal.

What else did she say about you?

You're a fool then

Unless you bring me recordings of her saying all of this, I ain't buying it.

There are some, but they are in Bulgarian, so yeh...

Зрд Брат

Its on youtube

youtu.be/0LnxU-3T500

>no

i bet you believe there's a god too huh? and that santa still brings you presents on xmas.

look nigger anyone can shit out a bunch of predictions claiming theyre a prophet and when someone can reach and make some small vague not even real or logical connection with a few of their "predictions" they eat their own shit and say he must be a psychic. they ignore all the "predictions" that they got wrong and only choose the ones they got "right"

i imagine you live your life covering your hears and shouting "LA LA LA LA STOP MAKING SENSE! THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO BELIEVE!!"

Why you do this

She was a prophetess and spiritually gifted, she proved it

y u mad tho?

Well here is the thing. The woman was not really a talker. She really wanted to help people but she said she sees things the moment a person steps trough her door. Like a tape of their life but in a flash so she can pick up only so much out of it.
There is a confirmed story about a ring that was stolen from her and then 15 years later a woman returns to the prophet with the same ring -Vanga just told her that there was something that didn't belong to her i have it somewhere in my bookmarks and could translate and greentext for you fags.

Please do

How did she prove it? By predicting the release of Second Life?

>gr8b8m8

No, 9/11 and ISIS and obama

Also the war on mars in the 23rd century or some shit as well as the moon being struck by a comet in 3000 AD and the earth gets rings because of it

who's mad? im dropping knowledge son. im sorry if capital letters in quotes offends and triggers you

eurofag here, if this shit is true shit and the black fuck is the last fagleader of fagland, then i would start killing of muslims in the night darkness and hide them 6feet under. shit like this shit is serious shit

>A turning point in her life was a tornado which lifted Vanga up and threw her in a nearby field

I guess she didn't see it coming.

she didnt give a date or anything. the only thing related is the worlds america and steel birds. that's it. i don't see anything about isis in general. radical islam has basically always been there in one form or another so not impressed either way and wow she said a future prez would be black. big deal. what about all the other shit she fortold that wasn't true.

heres another prediction from negrodamus...

at some point in your life...you will die

ALL HAIL NEGRODAMUS

Its all true.

And its some shit

>predicted world war iii would be over and done by now
pass.

kek

>What else did she say about you?

She said 1 day will be Sup Forums
post there to troll the retards

>hasn't happened yet

"but dude it's true......it's ALL true"

She was born in bulgaria in the early 1900s and never learned to read or write. what fancy language should she have used to articulate it for the skeptical faggots like you?

so mad

KEK is that a real question? she learned to speak fluent in bulgarian. she wasn't handicapped in that way. her not being able to read or write BECAUSE SHE WAS BLIND doesn't mean she was a fucking retard. she obviously conveys her "predictions" to other people so what do you mean fancy language? again is your question even real?

My point is she was a gifted person and a soothsayer who was the real deal.

And you're still a faggot because you deny the evidence

Ok ,some backstory - Bulgarian shit was really hitting the fan back in the 80s. Vanga was one of the few that had the protection of the leading and only political party BKP. The daughter of the president Todor Jivkov had instructed the militia to guard Vanga's house in Petrich.
One night one of the officers tought it would be a good idea to go and rob the room where Vanga took in visitors.He took many gold pieces and coins people had left there. Most of them where found in a hiding spot near the house but others were not. 12 years later ,around 1992 the wife of the now dead militia officer went to see Vanga as it was a ritual for most bulgarians to do so every 2-3 years. The moment she stept in the room Vanga just said "Oh poor soul"-Probably referencing the passing of the woman's husband. Vanga told her that she has had something of hers for 12 years now and it was "time bad things stopped happening to the young woman". The ring was returned and the woman begged forgiveness.
It has been confirmed by a number of Vanga's helpers and a relative of mine that was in line to see Vanga that day. She stopped taking in people after the woman because she had taken too much bad energy from that ring.

and you're a pretty damn bad troll

again...you've got 2 years...

baba köksal > baba vanga

The stupid dems can't do shit except burn and loot before they're put into the ground even if they wanted to.

we will see in time soon. maybe its time to dust of my old luger and get to work again. cant having all those muslims/sandniggers taking over europe like those filthy jews tried ones

I just got covered in goosebumps.

Hahaha you're either a funny dumb human or an annoying lizard, both populate most of this fuck shit called the worldwide web however either way if you're going to be stuck thinking like that I don't even think architect will even help your ass ahahah
>pic related inb4

Once again, you're fucking retarded. Look at every single fucking president before America developed racial guilt: ALL WHITE.
She predicted which president to the number and what color. Go cuck yourself then fuck yourself

Not the samefag but I agree, there's some spiritual shit here. I absolutely believe that

also she predicted that humans will become robots,
lather on, humanity will face a horryble pandemy (werent we allready robots?)
humanity will face horrible hunger (werent we already robots?)
strange sickness that makes you get old really fast (WERENT WE ALLREADY FUCKING ROBOTS?????)

is just an old hag, op, it means noting.

There is a whole valley near Petrich where Vanga and a woman named Stoyna had been living in insulation around the 1920s. When you get there you feel something and its no shit...Im a fucking atheist but when i got near the little temple made in their memory i fucking lit a candle and i don't even know why.
Vanga herself claimed that Stoyna was 3 times as powerfull.And in that place you could feel the shit.It was like i was on LSD.
Stoyna by the way is a saint according to the Eastern Orthodox Church

No, actually she said that aliens will help humans live underwater permenantly, in over 1100 years from now the earth will be uninhabitable but we'll have the technology to move to other systems.

I believe her honestly

Wish I could go there

when that old hag predicts 3 operations you will undergo you start tripping man..you fags are hardcore shit till you get herpes on yo dick and start posting pictures ere like we 're some kind of wonderworkers. When an old hag states you will have something like a tumor on your hand which has a 1/shitton chance of hapening you start believing some shit..

you can, just set a goal and then do it.

yeah, he mad

>702160530
It's not, I'm Bulgarian too. even hitler visited her. She told him, that if he fights the "big bear" he will lose.

maybe its in reverse order

На колко си 13-14?
Everything i have posted here can be found easily. There is sauce everywhere.

Big bear = russia?

if she could predict the future then why is she dead?
>checkmate Bulgaria

cause people die no matter what ?