Is there a swimmer that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Michael Phelps? Let alone defeat him?

Is there a swimmer that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Michael Phelps? Let alone defeat him?

And I’m not talking about 100 metre butterfly Michael Phelps. I’m not talking about 4x100 metre freestyle Michael Phelps either. Hell, I’m not even talking about 200 meter butterfly and 4x200 meter freestyle (on the same day), winning gold on both.

What if Phelps hasn't even revealed his true power level yet?

Do you think he could compete for the next olympics?

He's gonna get on tren, dbol, anvar, trt, hrt, cbt, and then get a second bladder implanted along with a false vein so he can pass drug tests while looking like Rich Piana and absolutely destroy the next olympics.

it's gonna be dope

>TFW Ryan Lochte went Super Saiyan this year and he still isn't as good as Michael Phelps who hasn't even powered up yet

God he's such a fucking Vegeta.

he's such a meme swimmer, in his babby heated pool with his prissy cap and goggles. In a race in the ocean or in a river i would fuck his ass. These 'athletes' don't translate to the real world

Am I the only guy who saw this?

wew

even as an american i recognize that lochte is a giant douche bag and i wanted phelps to beat him, but I was hoping he would at least medal for his own sake. it's the guys last olympic race.

the interview NBC did with him afterwards was absolutely brutal

kek lad here's your (you)

>NZ mad as fuck

>loses the last race of his career to Phelps
>doesn't even medal
>as a final insult, get interviewed by Ryan Seacrest

let me get a (you) pls

LITERALLY ARMSTRONG 2.0

fucking hilarious how people are so desperate to believe in the narrative of supreme human excellence they they completely look over the fact that he utterly obliterates scores of athletes who have trained all their lives by insane margins. 22 gold medals and everyone is STILL fawning over him without question. I give it 10 years tops. He'll crack and confess eventually

I love how tiny, puny, Yugoslavia has managed to beat you in every major sport at one point or another and win the world championship later on.

Even when you were at war with them they knocked down a F-117A which no one ever did.

I hope they don't humiliate themselves in basketball tonight against you.

Is it true Phelps' finance is a tranny?

This fucking guy!

Pics?

Go to Sup Forums with your tranny thoughts, faggot

Yugoslavia was based because of Tito. Tito was the source of their success.

No more Tito = no more Yugoslavia.

Also cavic beat Phelps but it was rigged. Kek.

>in the ocean or in a river I would fuck his ass.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

They fucked and had a kid together so probably not

Hey /swim/ when are the campbell sisters swimming for the 100m freestyle? Heard they were the favorites to win it, Just got out of a 36 hour shift

>implying swimming is even a real sport

>tfw 40 hours since my last drink
hope the valium curbs the night terrors

right tßh

>Mad as fuck that Chad got BTFO

>And I’m not talking about 100 metre butterfly Michael Phelps. I’m not talking about 4x100 metre freestyle Michael Phelps either. Hell, I’m not even talking about 200 meter butterfly and 4x200 meter freestyle
So swimming, swimming, swimming and swimming then?
Any other sport he'd have about 5 medals

wait what happened? did they have an accident? hope they are ok. Theyre gonna btfo our swimmer though since she's black and theres no way you guys could lose swimming to a black person

What's the story with Phelps and tranny?

Chad le Cuck got what he deserved for being autistic in public.
swimming is flawed it has 16 events in which one can win a gold medal. it's retarded and it's a meme sport

nobody cares about this horse faced cunt and his free 'medals', fuck him.

Michael Phelps was next to a particle accelerator explosion and he got the powers of swimfastaf

He should be banned it's not fair. He's a metahuman not a human

THIS GUY SAYS HE DOESNT CARE BUT HE DOES. SEND HIM MICHAEL PHELPS STATS AND HE WILL LOVE YOU LONG TIME

>In a race in the ocean or in a river I would fuck his ass

another doped up guy could beat him presumably

>cheering a guy who has a magnetohydrodynamic drive implanted in him
worse than a doper

All I could think when I saw OP. Hi Sup Forums

Probably not. But if he has plans. He would go on a super secret training in 2018 and when he realises that in 2019 he has olympic times, then he will drop the bomb for Tokyo.

only freestyle record holders count, and he doesn't have any.

Katinka if the events weren't arranged this retarded she had to cancel one and could only go in 5 i think. Every year she wins 10medal/EC,WC etc.. Phelps' good but also lucky in 2008