Keira Knightley's Former Director John Carney Slams Her Acting Skills, Constant Entourage

>"Keira has an entourage that follow her everywhere so it's very hard to get any real work done," the director revealed. "I was very ready to come back to Ireland and make films that nobody cared about who was in it or any of that crap."
>"I was a bit disenchanted with working with certain movie stars in that movie," he continued. "I didn't enjoy that experience of paparazzi and fabulous openings. The movie-star world is not something that ever appealed to me."
>And his experience taught him a lesson, he said, criticizing Knightley once again in the process: "I learned that I'll never make a film with supermodels again."
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/keira-knightley-director-john-carney-slams-her-skills-entourage-w208206

Will she ever work again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfVskED-N0c
youtube.com/watch?v=664eq7BXQcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will he?

I always thought she was a good actress.

Carney is based he makes movies that make me happy and sad at the same time

She is easily the second worst thing about POTC.

>pic related: the best thing about POTC

shes bad

>>>/cel/

Fuck off with your shitty forced meme.

>meme

>those scenes in Sing Street about happy/sad music
Really great movie

>dropping norrington for shitty smiths apprentice
Was it autism?

damn, so basically he called her a movie star and definitely not a film actor. he clearly draws the line there.

honestly that gives me a lot of hope for the craft.

Am I really supposed to believe this has an entourage that decides what is and isn't acceptable to go out in.

aww man, I liked keira in begin again

I don't think you know what an entourage is

She's no Natalie Hershlag that's for sure

His fault for casting her. Everyone knows she's not a great actor, she's great to look at. What was he expecting?

Actually the new John Carney movie has good reviews and is supported by The Weinsteins (And features our loved CIA)

youtube.com/watch?v=CfVskED-N0c

He'll do fine, fuck Keira skinny no tits bitch cunt.

take a look at current fashion, that's extremely trendy right now

looks pretty good

Your entourage for a woman is literally your agent, fashion stylist, hair stylist and makeup artist

She is a good actress.

Watch A Dangerous Method by Cronenberg, she's very good.

youtube.com/watch?v=664eq7BXQcM

>"Keira has an entourage that follow her everywhere so it's very hard to get any real work done

Doesn't, like, every actor?

No you fucking retard, shut the fuck up

This.

>"I think that that's what you need as an actor; you need to not be afraid to find out who you really are when the camera's rolling. Keira's thing is to hide who you are and I don't think you can be an actor and do that."

Director is a retard. Move along.

Well fuck him. I love her.

That's not due to her acting. The character just got worse over time.

Then what is it then?

you must be fucking joking. she's atrocious in this, she reveals what we always suspected: she's a terrible terrible actress

>points chin forward
>i'm serious actress now

>her

I bet he loved working with Mark Ruffalo though.
That guy seems really down to earth.

A bunch of low-lives who basically hang around her and constantly tell her how her shit doesn't stink. She could wear a trash bag and they'd tell her she's stunning. Only insecure retards have an entourage, see for example Emma Watson walking around at Coachella

He seems to be pleasant as long as you loudly agree with all his politics, he's a bit of an obnoxious cunt about politics, or was this irony?

>"I was very ready to come back to Ireland and make films that nobody cared about who was in it or any of that crap."
That's all you ever did John

shes horribly inconsistent

sometimes shes very good and damn near perfect for the role, others its cringeworthy

her style is more suited for scenary chewing imo

i would still take her over the overrated jew doppelganger

>overrated jew doppelganger
which one ?

I think Natalie Portman

She's usually pretty good in the mid/lower budget movies like Laggies, but her budget movies are shit performances.

I liked Begin Again

And good on him for making them. His movies without globally recognisable actors are very good. His new one looks great too.

Who?

>Director is a retard.
And a mansplainer to boot. He would not have said this about a man.

I always thought her best performance was in Bend it like Beckham. She had good chemistry with that Indian girl.