Itt: GOAT shows nobody watches/watched

itt: GOAT shows nobody watches/watched

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2014/04/male_characters_on_orphan_black_are_undeveloped_making_the_show_s_feminist.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never see Sup Forums discussing this, I think it's one of the best shows that's airing right now. Every season is better than the previous.

Christ that show was fucking terrible.

Yeah, it's a shame
I think nobody watches it because it's airing on a shit channel, hopefully it gets some more exposure with being on netflix because it really deserves to be more well-known.

stop typing like a commercial you shill

Sorry user

Too many seasons

How is 4 seasons too many?

it's not over yet

>tfw no alison wife

Alison is best clone

>who is MK

How the fuck can you watch this crap?
I tried to catch up on it, but when Allison and her cuck husband scenes came and that annoying theme music that plays in their scenes started playing i remembered why i quit watching

roll for sarah

Allison is top tier though, and her husband being a cuck gets more bearable as time goes on.

SHAMELESS US

one of the best shows ever made

>litterally who
reroll

The first few seasons where GOAT, last season was pretty shit though.

im watching season 4 atm and its good, have to see about the fifth

>tfw kira looks like a fucking rat
why can't she be beautiful like her mother?

It had potential but quickly degenerated to acting-school tier character studies.

Completely jumped the shark with the "tranny" clone. I literally cringed when she started trying to talk like a "dude".

If it wasn't for the Russian clone, the show would be unwatchable.

>tfw no GILF gf

Everyone watches shameless and it is not close to being one of the best shows ever made.

season 5 is where it starts going to shit, season 6 is barely watchable.

the tranny clone was only for a few episodes though

>everyone
Doubt over 7 billion people watch it m8

And its easily a top 10 show

where the fuck is helena?

Don't worry about her, she's gone camping.

"normies" watch it and I guess a top 10 is subjective but it wouldn't make mine

If i wanted to watch desperate housewifes, i would watch the actual show, why even have a spoof of it in a scifi show? It only drags the show down and makes it unwatchabel, they could easily cut those scenes out and the show would improve

I bet you watch some fucking french shitshow and wonder why you have no friends

>itt: GOAT shows nobody watches/watched

Shameless does not fall into op's category

Shameless is a pretty good show not top 10 or unappreciated is all I am saying.

I think I watched the first two seasons, but then when the third came out I forgot where they left off and ditched it.

It was decent, but simply too much to buy honestly. The whole idea that genetics don't matter and even though they are supposedly all clones, they have all kinds of different personalities (even up to sexuality, which honestly is kind of offensive. No idea what point they were trying to make with this one) is really stupid. Experience absolutely does not offer any evidence that it would turn out this way — in opposite studies show that twins that were separated at birth largely develop parallel. I'm not normally the kind of guy that cares for realism much, but this kind of ruined all credibility for me. It just comes off like some stupid agenda (we are all just the product of our environments, everyone has potential yadda yadda) to me.

Underrated as fuck.

>het thinks you are born gay

They develop in things like intelligence at the same rate but don't have the same personality, hell I know identical twins who were raised together and are quite different.

Also leading research points towards homosexuality and transexuality being caused by hormone imbalances in the womb, and since characters like Cosima and Toni had different birth mothers they'd be gestating in different hormones. This triggers both conservatives who are hung up on muh religion and libs who don't want to admit it's literally a birth defect so you don't hear much about this.

Doesn't matter what exactly I think, it's just that people eventually will feel offended by the message this sends and I think it's a stupid move in a fucking TV show. I just don't get why they thought that was a good idea.

a lot of people watch this
theres always threads about it, less than season 1/2 when it was always >cosima best girl threads, but still some

pls alison or krystal

the fuck you on about

>muh recycled plot
>muh teenage pregnancy
>muh alcoholism
this is season 6

>The whole idea that genetics don't matter and even though they are supposedly all clones, they have all kinds of different personalities (even up to sexuality, which honestly is kind of offensive. No idea what point they were trying to make with this one) is really stupid. Experience absolutely does not offer any evidence that it would turn out this way — in opposite studies show that twins that were separated at birth largely develop parallel.

>gets buttpained about clones having different sexuality
>tries to refer to twin studies
>completely ignores the fact that there are twins of whom the other is gay and the other is not

i didn't read properly thought you were talking about orphan black

>Every season is better than the previous.
But Season 3 was shit and you know it.
Season 4 is a huge improvement.

Carnivàle is the most underrated HBO show

Nah, they do pander a little to the tumblr crowd, but they must have realized that everyone else hated "Tony" too, so s/he was quickly written of the show. The great acting, jokes, and generally interesting plot make up for it's flaws.

pls sarah

I agree, s3 didnt sit as well with me as this season, which im really enjoying

the first part yeah, the second part was great

Do people find Maslany attractive

I think she's really pretty

I don't think I've seen Vinyl discussed here nor has anyone I know seen it.

The first season premiered earlier this year and I really enjoyed it.

I find her really attractive as certain characters but not others

I guess I like girls for their personalities like some kinda fag

That means her acting is working.

Tatiana Maslany a cute. A cute!!!

I really love Orphan Black, I wish Sup Forums had more threads about it. This season is definitely better than the last.

>Nobody loves Rectify but me

It's ending this year too, any other Sundance TV shows worth watching?

>nobody watches

Maybe because it's shit. This show went from bad to worse. The same actress playing everything was interesting for about 2 episodes, and the plot is becoming more and more grotesque

It's just damn good television. It has everything.

>Cop shit
>Science Shit
>Housewife scandal shit
>military shit
>religious shit
>plot twists
>reveals
>risque shit

Plus the actors are all decent and the child actors aren't absolutely awful. Also it is filmed in Toronto so I recognize a few of the locations which is neat.

Rolling for Helena

So much this, this is also why it probably isn't that popular.

roll

Roll

Alison's a bitch.

orphan black season 1 is great but it goes to shit with season 2. It tries too hard to be progressive and becomes more and more retarded. Hell in the end it turns out that sarah and all the clones were created from a bigendered chav hag by an organisation with alien mind powers

nice roll and nice waifu

she's not bigendered, she has a real condition where she absorbed what would have been her twin brother in the womb

This, it's called chimerism. Has nothing to do with gender identity or anything, it's a legit genetic anomaly.

>BBC

You're not fooling me again. Five out of the six BBC shows I've watched on recommendation were shit.

make discussion threads next episode then

thing is, they are all ugly except Cosima and Beth who are literal 9/10.
How is that even possible?

Guess the season :
>Helena is held up and tortured somewhere
>Sarah goes on a thrill detective ride made of constant plot twists and stunning reveals
>Alison has wacky funny adventures in her sururb
>Cosima do some science shit
>Rachel plots something sinisters

>not wanting to get mouth fucked by Rachel

excuse me

which was more rapey

when Rachel made Paul fuck her or else he'd get turned in to the authorities

or when Sarah was pretending to be Beth and fucked him?

sucks to be Paul :(

campy, funny, and pretty good action series. wish it wouldve been on longer cause it's really good

Rectify
Enlightened
Outlander

season 2

>I'm not normally the kind of guy that cares for realism much
>but this kind of ruined all credibility for me
You care much more than you think.

Yeah no. Not interested in this show in the slightest

slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2014/04/male_characters_on_orphan_black_are_undeveloped_making_the_show_s_feminist.html

the latter was double rape since he was lying about who he was too

>believing the slate.com

the Castor clones were great and Donny is actually a gangster when the time calls for it

This. When your main character is 8 people who are all female clones, you don't get much opportunity to develop side characters, male or female. Donny is great and even Felix can be good once you get over the whole "obnoxious flaming faggot" sort of thing.

it kinda feels samey after a few episodes

These shows weren't really GOAT but it seems like nobody really watched them (or not enough people)

Almost Human
The Unit
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
V (2009)

That would be luck and treme.

>het thinks you are born gay

Do you really think they’re not? Homosexuality is obviously a genetic / mental issue that some people are afflicted with, it’s not an option.

I don’t know about you, but my parents didn’t have to sit me own and explain that as a male, I was supposed to be attracted to females and not other guys.

As far as Orphan Black, I liked the 1st season but it started getting really convoluted in what seems like an attempt to stretch out the series and while I plan on watching all of it, I’m currently 1.5 seasons behind.

Also; Allison is the hottest clone.

I though Orphan Black was depressing

I have seen it and it was discussed here several times mostly people disliked it. I personally enjoyed it but basically its every episode som character meets famous celebrity show but last episodes were great.

1st season was gud

>Allison is the hottest clone
maybe your parents should have sit you down son, you clearly turned out gay in the end

This one.
It's like, the best show ever

>Do you really think they’re not?

Not that guy. But no, I don't. How is homosexuality "obviously" genetic? Because it fits into SJW/LGBT mafia narratives? I don't think male babies are sexually attracted to males.

I don't think people are born liking beer either.

And studies about homosexuality nearly always have an agenda (look! sisters of gay men have more babies!).

There's clearly a "gay accent" that only homosexuals have, but not all homosexuals have it. Homosexuals certainly have mental issues, but those aren't all genetic either. A lot of mental issues are simply acquired.

But it doesn't fucking matter, because nobody is really interested in looking at any impartial science on the matter. Some people just want to stick with their "born this way" mantra (even though they can't point to the "gay gene").

As someone who isn't straight, I don't think I was born that way. I think early childhood experiences do play a part, and likely many factors in the womb do as well. I think by the time you hit puberty it's pretty set in stone, but early on it can be variable.

Ever heard of childhood imprints?

Do you think footfags are born loving feet?

Do you think diaper fetishists are born loving diapers?

Do you think goatfuckers are born loving goats?

It's such a fucking joke.

The whole "born this way" meme is just a variation on "God made me this way" that people used to use to absolve themself of any responsibility for their actions.

couldn't finish first episode

utter trash

The argument for "it's okay to be gay" should have been based on an argument that it's okay to do what you want as long as no one is being hurt by it. For some reason this wasn't as catchy though, and they had to start making shit up. Now the whole argument is based on this false premise that gay people must 100% be born that way no matter what. Now they have to keep clinging to that delusion because they know that they fucked up and built their identity on something they had no idea whether or not was true. Honestly being born that way has nothing to even do with it, it's just catchy.

pretty easy user

3/4 watched here. Haven't finished V. It kinda lost its appeal. Should i finish it?

roll

>The argument for "it's okay to be gay" should have been based on an argument that it's okay to do what you want as long as no one is being hurt by it.

I reject that argument too.

Besides, all kinds of people have been hurt by homosexuality: all the people who have died from AIDS, which includes straight people who died after HIV-infected blood transfusions.

And the whole reason Hollywood has promoted a gay agenda for decades is so they could eventually normalize homosexual pedophilia. It's not like all the faggots in Hollywood are lusting over old men. They're lusting after the Corey Feldmans and Corey Haims of the world.

The New V isn't that great. But I still liked it.

Easily the best show of the last decade.