Pls explain

Pls explain

Other urls found in this thread:

ustream.tv/channel/iss-hdev-payload
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shitty clone tool... someone who can't shoop.

What's your prob?

you have autism. Kill yourself

glitch in the matrix.

>Sees a cloud with 3 holes in it
>HOLY SHIT IT'S JESUS/HOLY SHIT IT'S ANGELS/HOLY SHIT IT'S ALIENS
Kill yourself.

top kek

I take it you cant read: let me use caps to emphasise:

"using a COLLECTION of satellite-based observations, scientists and visualizers STITCHED TOGETHER months of observations of the land surface, oceans... "

Its pretty obvious that they've stitched it together and the same clouds were used in a few areas of ocean.

its a fuckup, but hardly rocket science to work out why.

He's not talking about that dumbass

NASA shopping photos they claim top notch products of extremely advanced science?

I mean, seriously? NASA can't make a realistic full picture of Earth? They shop it together in a ridicolously retarded way, and then they proudly build a site about it?

SeeWhich is it?

OP is retarded.
>collection of images
That means they made them not in the same time. Clouds are moving you know.

I like how they needed to copy the yellow one far from the rest... wtf

I'd assume it's done for aesthetics, not to attempt to cover a flaw in their technology. In the original photo, even as detailed as it was, the Earth probably looked like a dude with a hacked shave job. They just patched up some of the rough spots to make it more pleasing on the eye.

However, people love to read into this shit, so have at it. I'll go get you all some tin foil.

Ok so they like to copy clouds... what if there's land under them? Did they just cut the clouds and paste them over, or did they copy the land too and changed the shape of Mexico?

why hasnt anyone climbed the ice wall, why can't planes fly over the ice wall, why isn't there a single picture of the ice wall?

They didn't patch up shit, the image is a composite taken over several days and shows 'copies' of clouds because the clouds have moved and been recaptured on film

>"Why is there never any real video of the earth spinning?"

Oh, I wonder. perhaps because
1. satellites that are observing from geostationary orbit have limited bandwidth to send video.
2: its not actually very interesting.

Here you go, a gif version - animated... Go on, watch one revolution

Clouds don't stay identical after moving thousands of kms away.

hey faggots masterbaitors
/watch?v=njCDZWTI-xg

This is getting ridiculous

amazing.
its almost like clouds move west-to east following the prevailing winds.

Who'd have expected it?

It's a good thing they're barely moving a hundred kms to the left then, isn't it?

livestream on youtube from iss of earth rotating
/watch?v=njCDZWTI-xg

yes, it is. you seem to be manically adding circles over absolutely anything that you look at now, when they're patently different shapes.

You're autistic and think flat-earth truffing is top tier trolling

Look at the 3 circled ones here That's not just 100kms.

I thought were talking about the actual composite image and not the poor photoshop images being spammed in the thread

NASAs not the only space program to have taken photos of earth from space

>image taken over 8 days

are you retarded?

Lol

Looks like mountains moved too... ??

Question for flat earthers could you explain how it's possible to cross the Bering strait and be in Russia in about an hour despite if we lived on a flat earth you would have to travel the world going east to get too Russia

clear evidence that the erf is flat...
told ya

Ok, why didn't it happen to other clouds too...?

How the heck could this even be possible?

Get rekt nasa

THEE
VIDENCE
IS
CINCONTROVERICAL

THE ERATH
IS
FAT

RPEAT
THE
ERATH
IS
FAT

and you can tell the exact details of which mountains those are on a 852x657 jpg packed with compression artefacts?

Wow. Tell me more about your inhuman abilities to extract data from a highly degraded, low-res picture.

I've spent about 15 years using photoshop professionally in my day job. I couldnt tell that. I can see that the two elements are closely similar, but I cannot conclude that the mountains beneath are the same or different.

Uh... uh... you teleport..... yeah.

The images the government doesn't want you to see

Good excuse for why it's a fake picture.

One is zoomed in, it's how you get images like this

nature is amazing

zoom lens, dipshit

Fancy questions.

Has it ocurred to you, that some parts were taken on one day, other parts on another, some more parts taken another day again...

and only a few of those bits might have been where clouds were moving east to west?

Surely this isnt too complex for your brain?

0/10

To be a troll, you have to have something that is intentionally stupid to cause irritation, not just utterly retarded. Try again another day.

>unprecedented american growth over the past 34 years

Because it's protected by the military forces of several countries all working together for a greater cause.

This kind user gets it

It's the obesity epidemic.

>2: its not actually very interesting.
That would be extremely interesting to see actually.

It's a composite image of the Earth, you fucking retards.

Clouds move.

They're not copy/pasted. They're images of the same cloud formations taken at different times.

HOW
CAN
THE
SHEEPLE
NOT
SEE?

I don't see the point of this thread. Any gentlemen to explain me please ?

NASA MURDERED BERNIE MAC TO HIDE THE TRUTH!

Really?
Why has _not one_ soldier from any of these countries which you cant name ever talked about being stationed for however long on an "ice wall" in the south?

How many millions have to be in on this whole conspiracy, who have never spoken out?
Anyone working with GPS software?
Everyone working in the Airline business?
Everyone who worked on the Apollo programme, all 400,000 of them.
All these soldiers who never talk?
NASA's employees?
Geologists and seismologists?
Cartographers all round the world.
Weathermen who get satellite photos of the weather?
Every astronomer on the planet?

How many more are "in on it"?

I know this guy around the block who used to get his ice from the wall, tbh.

Shame he uses a different kind of ice now.

sadly drone technology isnt good enough for tin foil amerifats to discover the secret lizard realm beyond the icewall

Your autism and lack of awareness of your own species is astounding. One man couldn't convince your only mother to abort her growing retard spawn, but millions of people in government manage to coordinate secrecy and cooperate militarily to guard and even prevent photography of a structure that should be large enough to see and photograph from MILES away?

nasa fans got distracted, SHUT UP ERRYONE

observe the hour hand do one rotation

just to make sure your watch isn't lyin'

Have you ever done any actual research? I'm not saying the Earth is flat, but if you look at the flat Earth maps, there isn't much change in the Bering Strait area.

Retards actually think these are the same people?

you sheep will never learn

none of them are identical just similar.

well, here's the best you can get live streaming, the low-earth orbit of the ISS.

currently black, its over africa right now, but at about 20:25 board time, 20 mins from now, it should be coming out from darkness over the Himalayas or the Gobi desert, then flying over China.

ustream.tv/channel/iss-hdev-payload

>missing the entire point
Kill yourself.

They explain it:
>"Using a collection of satellite-based observations, scientists and visualizers stitched together months of observations of the land surface, oceans, sea ice, and clouds into a seamless, true-color mosaic of every square kilometer (.386 square mile) of our planet."

Could it have been done better? Sure, and it's a bit shitty to have such obvious use of clone tool, but then again, what's so special about a cloud?

>"The land and coastal ocean portions of these images are based on surface observations collected from June through September 2001 and combined, or composited, every eight days to compensate for clouds that might block the sensor’s view of the surface on any single day"
So basically it's many small picture from various days. Therefore they won't fit perfectly, and some shooping is needed for it to not look choppy.

It's more of an illustration than a complete photo of our planet.

"It's a big club, and you ain't in it." - George Carlin

The SLS needs to hurry up and be in service, it'd be cool to get a permanent high resolution camera setup on the moon so we can point it at the earth and get some delicious spinning shots

Post a map that is recognized as the official map of the flat earth society because I can't find one

On NASA's website and on youtube there are tons of videos of earth spinning

STOP IT, only because they have the same name doesn't mean they're alive!
NASA is good, worths every penny!!1!

are you retarded?

Idiot, some of us were in the military that you nitwitishly accuse of participating in the conspiracy. I held TS clearance and nothing remotely close to your coonery had ever happened.

it's a mosaic picture, you fucking retard. which means the fact that it's mosaic, means it has to be shooped together, and the patches of ocean and clouds were just sloppily pasted together. because who gives a shit, except lunatic conspiritards?

it helps to actually read their description:

Back to my original point of you never doing any research on your own. Google it, faggot.

They're just gonna say it's photoshopped because it doesn't support their ideology but a flat earth map oh no that's real because they have been to space before and their theories aren't based off of opinions and false information no "we're the sheeple" for believing in scientific fact

If The Earth Isn't Round, How Can Globes Be Round?

lmao. you could make them seem any size, it depends on your point of reference and how much of the image is scaled at what resolution etc.

>flat-earther
mosaic=/=fake
so according to your logic, every panorama picture of anything is illuminati hoax fakery. kys.

>le NASA conspiracy
>Russia, China, Japan, ESA, France, UK, India, Israel, Ukraine, Iran, North Korea all have also launched satellites

>Post a map that is recognized as the official map of the flat earth society because I can't find one

they dont have one.
they cant even agree on the map position of where continents are.

some claim that the UN flag is the "real" shape, blissfully ignoring the fact that that's simply a polar azimuthal equidistant projection

Not now, Jayden, we got this.

Yeah bc there're no giant secret societies with millions of people in them like the freemasons, right? I'm guessing you're part of it, so I'll just see my way outta this thread kind sir.

So the earth is a frisbee? wtf how'd that happen

NASA HOLDS STATE SECRETS, USES DISINFORMATION, PHOTO DOCTORING AND LIES TO RETAIN THOSE SECRETS.

>news at 11.

Yes the government facilities that receive about 1.5% of the governments funding are hiding their biggest secret