user deleted this.

keep thinking that dick fucker.

stop

Nobody would ask for more of those nasty saggy slam piggy boobs

Lol.

nope
keep posting more!

i do what i want. not what you tell me

Whoa there friend, hold on, why would you post this?

i happen to like those, friend.

I thought it was an ass too

But... they're not perfect. The nice thing about Sup Forums is that you're able to start topics about almost anything! The mods won't mind if you make a thread about imperfect tits that you like, trust me ;P

Thanks for reposting

because i like this girl's tits

not perfect to you doesn't mean they aren't perfect to me so tough shit for you.

Excuse me, but you are very wrong.
There is beauty in all bosoms and women alike. That face that you sit behind a computer and say a woman body isn't perfect just shows how shallow and what a lonely faggot you are.
I spend lots of time complimenting in a clear non intrusive manner all girls in my life. Sometimes on the street! One day I will find a girl who gives me as much love and I enjoy giving.
I really do feel sorry for you user you must have a really sad life.

That is indeed a conundrum, but the issue here is that objectively, you can look at certain qualities in breasts that are imperfect. Such as excess fat from being overweight, sagging, post-pregnancy changes, and generally poor genetic makeup that results in less-than-ideal breasts.

yeah.... you keep thinking that. you aren't going to have much luck. start saving for expensive whores.

"I really do feel sorry for you user you must have a really sad life.", typed the nu-male, taking a moment to exhale and then posting his scathing rebuttal. He took a few well deserved sips on his soymilk mocha frappe with half a pump of caramel and low fat cream. He leaned his chair back, away from the computer and rested his head against the smooth grain of the wood paneling that walled his shed. He turned his head to peer out the tiny heart-shaped window of his shed to see if his wife had removed the bright pink sock from the doorknob of the back door to his home, signaling that Theo, her 6'6" bull for the evening had left yet. The sock still hung. He leaned further and noticed that Jay'sean's car was now parked in the driveway too. "Looks like it might be an all-nighter" he chuckled to himself, he readjusted the small chair and focused his attention on watching Scott Pilgrim and finishing the fruit rollup, sticks of string cheese, and apple slices that rest on the tiny table in the middle of the room.

very nice

please no

beauty is in the ye of the beerholder

moar of mah whore?

i agree these are perfect. good job op

Sent from my Android phone

Yes but zoom out a bit

for the love of god MOAR

you better report him. it's very unusual for people to share pics of their gfs here

do you have moar? these are trully perfect size

I don't mean that, it's just that fat tits can't really be perfect tits since the extra bulk fucks up the normal tissue/fat ratio.

This girl a webcammer or anything?

This thread is pretty dreadful

that crazy stare is hot af. like she might try and hurt you when she's getting plowed

It's mud. Niggers literally coat themselves in mud to try to make themselves more attractive.

Sauce?

go fuck yourself, fucker

well that's quite enough posts from you, young man

Damn. Pure perfection. Bless her parents and their genes.

What a fag you must be.

nope

What do you mean by this?

you're not helping

There's a reason fat chicks like to just photograph their breasts popping out a shirt.

fag

looks kinda old and fat.. but you know we'd fuck just about anything if we're dry enough

you need to learn to read and understand what you are reading before you do as i directed.

If I came home on a date with her and this is what I found, I would tell her that I had to get some sleep so I can get to work in the morning.

What a nightmare it'd be to wake up 15 years later married to that though, kek.

why is her left nipple square?

why would you NOT post it. her body is fuckin smoking! also I'm not OP ,just a grateful observer.

What does reading comprehension have to do with posting obese women with busted tits?

Lets see more.

I wish you'd observe how much better her body would look if she took care of it.