Hey any Sup Forumsoctors on right now? I think there's a good chance that I have a chemical burn...

Hey any Sup Forumsoctors on right now? I think there's a good chance that I have a chemical burn. Basically I just wanted to know if I am fucked or not

are you a fucking hobbit?

Nope, worst part is I'm not really hairy anywhere but my feet

chemical burn caused by what? hair removal cream?

kek. fuckin OP can braid his toe hair

wax your fucking feet, Jesus christ.

Go see a doctor, do not try and treat it yourself noob.

Frodo, is that you?

Fuck all you. I got hairy feet. It's from extra strength car soap. I work I a car wash and I spilt a vat of the shit on my foot.

God damn your toes are far apart.

Ape foot

I'm just stretching them for the sake of the pictures

i heard the Elves in Rivendell are excellent healers. be careful on the way there young halfling

how does car soap contribute to hairy feet?

I had the same thing happen once, only under my right tit. It hurt like a bitch for like two weeks then disappeared. Try cortisone cream and a thick gauze pad. Other than that you're fucked

It contributes to the burn. I just have unholy amounts of hair, always have

Car soap? What the fuck?

Soap isn't caustic breh. I think something got lost in translation.

i had something similar once, does it itch ?
in my country they called it 'athletes foot'
i just got a cream i needed to rub on it for a week (only did it 3 days tho) and it was as good as gone

you said "I got hairy feet. It's from the extra strength car soap."
I had no idea that car soap could do that. Wonder why bald guys don't put it on their heads

It's like industrial strength and the 50 gallon barrels say in bold letters DO NOT LET CONTACT SKIN or something to that affect. It also says if it does contact skin to immediately treat the injury but does not specify how

Doctor here, it's completely irrelevant if the burn is chemical as long as it's a burn, it will heal.

Go see a doctor when you get an infection not when you get burnt a little, you manlet. Keep in mind that all wounds heal. Yours is a skin wound caused by a strong base.

The treatment is free it's called waiting and keeping it covered and away from sources of infection.

Yeah. Itches like a bitch. I'm an American. Didn't even consider athletes foot. Thanks

your dick grew in the wrong place

yeah you should get the cream bro. It will probably return sooner or later

Girls with foot fetishes love my feet

U need to see a professional doctor op and get Obama care

You sir a scholar and a gentlemen. Thank you

you're a long way from the shire Frodo

Find MSDS sheet for the car soap, your employer must have MSDS on worksite. Take MSDS sheet to Dr., he will know how to treat properly.

Just wash it thoroughly. Since it's meant for cleaning I imagine it's some sort of strong base chemical, get something slightly acidic like Vinegar and wash it with it to try and neutralize the base levels.

I toyed with this idea but I was afraid that somehow I could make it worse by trying to neutralize the base

Go get a doctor then

He is at home...he said he likes it more

Call poison control and ask

Considering that car soap is a base and base solutions eat at skin, itd be best for you to get a professional to loon at this. Doesn't look like it ate all of your skin though, so it may just need some medicative cream and rest. Then again I'm not a doctor, I'm just a faggot on Sup Forums

I mean it's been 5 or 6 days since it happened

what the shit is a Sup Forumsoctors?

Sent from my Android phone

You a dead nigga

How did you spill it on your foot, but only effect your one toe?

Youre fine. Rinse it for 20 mins with lukewarm water and put a sterile bandage on it

use an activated charcoal poultice

Bro i work with dead feet in my lab. I would rather bit a toe off those feet that touch your feet man. gross.

I used to get these in work when I was a chef. It's from your foot being constantly wet. Don't scratch or it'll spread and make it worse. Use hand cream to keep it moist. You should be fine in a week.

>underrated post

This is likely from sodium hydroxide or another strong base. Skin should be thoroughly washed with copious amounts of water for at least twenty minutes, and contaminated clothing/shoes should be removed and washed. Apply a clean, sterile dressing. Take acetaminophen or ibuprofen. Smaller blisters like this one should be left alone.

Same poster. It is not a chemical burn. I thought the same when mine kept getting worse. Don't wear normal shoes at the car wash always wear steel toed boots.

ya or galoshes dumbass

>Galoshes
You have to go back.

looks like an allergy reaction. benadryl and cold compress - keep foot dry - check boots interior for any odd discoloration - DO NOT POP BLISTERS