Who's ethan

She's posting this on other sites.

what

No they're all from Sup Forums

I need some proof to verify that it is not a joke

almost 10 years...

where has the time gone?

Rolling for dick!

Theres no fucking way your back. timestamp...

For the Orifags.

Inner-titties

arm pit

armpits PLEASE

bare nekid palm, mmmm yeah

Soles and face

Not him but he probably means it's been 10 years since it was posted. I originally came here in 06 and remember seeing it.

In other news, my RS3 account got it's 10 year cape a couple months back as well.

elbows

the part in between your toes

the backside of your knees

the back of your neck

good one bro. to bad no 75

third toe from the left, rh foot

Yeah it has been a while... I ventured here around the sametime... bring back snax... because this place was a proper cesspool back then... was awesome..

a closeup of the top of your crack

inside your ear

your front teeth

skull

the pores of your nose

up your nostril...... and put a sharpie in it

Your elbows

My fondest memory was teh mudkipz. I hate this place always have.

So much new in one thread.

Butthole

let me see that eyeball girl

o yeah undead spidy scenes tingling

Personality

Close up picture of tits to the point its only showing skin and no tits can be recognized

the inside of your bellybutton

It wasn't the fact that she was an employee of Taco Bell, as much as the fact that she was a nigger lover. I was standing in line like I usually do during my lunch hour from work, usually get 3 five layer burrito's no sour cream, cheesy potatoes no sour cream, a large Sierra Mist
>if I am still hungry I will order a single pizza and bread stix from the pizza hut side of it
>its one of those taco bells with two Yum! brand franchises in it.
I fell in love with a girl that worked there, we will call her Victoria. Each day I came here and would always pull out the same routine, pull out my wallet (which has a batman symbol on it) and say wittly mind you.
>You see that baby
>That's my symbol
>I can be your hero anyday
This made her laugh the whole summer except, today when I did it, she just kind of smiled non interestlingly and said here's your change, and the name for that? I was furious a customer for so many months and this is what I get, not even remembering me. Afterwards while waiting for my food, a middle aged black man, came up to the counter and throughout the transaction, he said "thank you very much, young lady." She then said "Awwww, how cute..." This made me so mad I demanded my money back, when she inquired why, I was so livid, I couldn't speak right I just told her, I needed to leave so she could be with her Mr. Right. Now with a puzzling look on her face, I Screamed, you just don't get it do you, fine keep the change, but I will be talking to your manager about the shitty service. Walking out the door I slammed them open, and walked out. And this is why I will never go to another Taco Bell Because they are all nigger lover's.
>pic unrelated
What are some of your bad customer experiences?

your buthole right after taking a big dump

pussy exposed from behind

Bwahahaha! Didn't find a better pic to play with huh?

Damn I got dubs if this is also dubs its a 100% Spidey thread

the part of your arm between your elbow and wrist

VAGINA

Lioncash
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Dickbutt
Millhouse is not a meme
CrackyChan
So god damn many..

your inner thigh

i wanna see dat ass

your cooter

Pussy with face

Pussy

TTGL was fucking 06-07? What the fuck.

>theres no fucking way your back
>for the orifags
that picture is old as fuck, and you are calling yourself an orifag? fucking lying sad sack of shit, who the hell has to lie to make it seem like an oldfag, this is really depressing and embarrassing for you

i dont wanna see her tits
i wanna see her hips!

sharpie in the butt

Pussy with face

Ayeeee winrar

feet