Medfags is my anus okay? (it looks so purple...is it a disease or just cause I sit 4+ hours every day?)

Medfags is my anus okay? (it looks so purple...is it a disease or just cause I sit 4+ hours every day?)

Hemeroids. Buy some prep H and try not to push so hard when you shit.

OP here, thanks on the suggestion.

A girl rubbed ur man pussy too hard op

medfag here. How did you come to find that your anus is purple? Is there discomfort during defecation? Is there swelling in the perineal region (between anus and genitals?)

Looks like hemorrhoids. Blood when you poo?

It was itchy in area arround it, so I got curios...I mean I am trying to keep my body healthy from diseases and the itchiness didn't stopped so it led me to this.

nope, just itchy around anus which brought my curiosity to check what's happening

Is the itchy area sore? Is the itching isolated to that region only? What have you been up to in the last couple of weeks? outdoors? sex? I need a little more info to go on here

Op here,didn't had sex,; outdoors nothing happened, just gym, everything I eat is made in my home with bought ingrediants

Are you on any medication? What type of chair do you sit in? Do you have any allergies?

Also to mention (its OP) its only itchy near anus..soar

Not on any medications, I sit in a full back rest comfy chair that's made out of leather and small holes to make my back and butt cheeks get air

Sounds like some form of priuritus ani to me. Since your sitting at work, you might be sweating excessively in that region and it's getting worse. What are your hygiene habits like?

hygiene is my number one priority

That's one gross butthole you have there OP

I didn't ask for opinions, I asked for help.

Ok, here's some suggestions. Don't overly scrub the area, but keep it clean and dry. Dry is the most important part. You can try a little over the counter diaper rash cream like A&D ointment and apply a THIN layer twice a day is there is any burning or the area dries out too much. It will go away on its own. Make sure you clean there after bowel movements as well. Hope you feel better.

medfag here, that is in fact AIDS.

Op here, thank you very much on your kind suggestions I will apply them !

That's nothing.

You should do your studies from begging all the way to end again imo.

>homosexual critiquing an asshole