Does anyone else prefer pussies like this? They just feel better

Does anyone else prefer pussies like this? They just feel better.

bump

Go ahead and ask the question but dont fucking act like you have had sex. Faggot

They don't feel better. Simps ftw. I prefer my women to not be tired friged hags.

Rosties = putting out due to obligation, not enjoyment. Thousands of dicks in a dry vag make a rostie.

yup

butterface!

You're dumb.

if shit worked like you think the skin on your fingers would sag to your knees, your nuts would be firmer and more taught than your dick, and your fucking lips would drag on the ground from all the stupid shit you've said in your life.

You're a fucking moron. Stupidity like yours is truly what makes socializing difficult.

Vapid motherfucker.

>Actually liking meat curtains
Disgust.jpg

Shit dude all he did was be stupid you didn't have to tear him a new ass.

That herps tho!

that's an asshole

>Rosties = putting out due to obligation, not enjoyment. Thousands of dicks in a dry vag make a rostie.
holy fuck you're a retard. Do you know how I know you're a virgin?

Rostie detected

where?

meat flaps tickle your balls while you fuck, the bigger the better

check your moms pussy

lol i like you

>this

Morin?

i do, ex ahd one. They open up and get nasty wet. Loved it. Current GF has slit, I miss the big lips.

big flaps are great, but the girl is always insecure about it

my best roots were big flappy sluts

Too bad they don't wipe right and always smell like piss.

Wait a goddamn minute! Where is the penis?

moar

>Op only gets sloppy seconds

kek virgin detected

More

I fuckin love loose pussy, nothing better

you mean pussies with big labia? listen pal, it's not the lips that make fucking feel better, it's how tight they are, if they got a snappin pussy or not w good muscle contraction, and if they know how to ride or push back right. so 100% this guy

Holy fuck, user...I love you! That's exactly what I was about to type.

The entirety of the world's knowledge at their finger tips and these little boys think labia has something to do with vaginal tightness.

now thats some beef,

Nothing to do with tight. They can be quite tight.

The problem is dryness.

Kinda like having a split open, emptied out scrotum down there, isn't it?

if her pussy is dry you didnt turn her on enough,

>Shit dude all he did was be stupid you didn't have to tear him a new ass.

The tearing was, however, nicely delivered.

I wanna fly awaaayyaya

Grosses me out

I've fucked women with and without meat curtains. No difference. They're really not my thing, but once you get into it and get fucking you don't see them and its not something you think about because you're too busy enjoying everything.

Trying to have sex with a floppy dick should bring shame to the make. Likewise trying to have sex with a dry vag should bring shame to the female

It has nothing to do with the vag it's the vag owner that's typically frigid. What caused what the world may never know.

Also puffy labia majora ftw. It's a nice bit of extra caress.

A goddess. Puffy engorged clearly turned on. Delicious

Yes.

I really want those lips in my mouth.