How many blacks does it take to satisfy 2 white women

How many blacks does it take to satisfy 2 white women.

>pro tip: one

stay mad, white boys.

Their faces so pulled they look asain

How many blacks does it take to raise their illegitimate children?

>protip: they don't

same two "asians"

u mad?

no white men needed

you a lonely virgin in your mom's basement?

>yes

No one fucks black men, scientific fact proves it.
Black men have the least sex outside of their race.
White men fuck black women more often.
Stinky niggers BTFO

Niggers are stupid

no white men needed. ever.

Niggers have no successful nations of their own design,

Niggers never invented anything.

Niggers evolved in jungles and never developed civilization, and now they destroy civilization where ever they go

nothing but civilization, so yeah...

Niggers are violent criminal thugs, which is why they get put down like animals by the police

Niggers never tamed animals.

Niggers have not contributed to modern science

How did you get so gay?

I mean, you're a 35 year old manlet, sitting in a 20 year old mobile home, parking your ass on an 8 year old recliner, wearing underwear you put on 4 days ago, and posting pics of male niggers.

There's a whole world out there and instead of fucking girls, you're jacking off and searching the internet for nigger pics?

This is the only life you'll ever know. Get your shit together. I mean really.

Niggers are a different sub-species of human.

>projecting so hard
Stay mad white boi

White people are the only ones keeping niggers alive, even in their own countries.

Niggers are responsible for all of their own suffering

Nobody likes niggers

like a half of one.

Niggers are less evolved

Not even mad.

I called you a homo. And you're a homo.

In less than two hours I'm gettin pussy on a Thursday night and you'll still be fagging it up here.

Without whites and asians, niggers would be extinct.

Nobody cares about niggers because we all know they ruin their own lives

where's the numbers guy? let's get some numbers posted numbers guy!

We've been keeping niggers alive on life support for centuries and without us they'd all be dead.

seeYou retarded nigger. My very first post, you can't even read.

fuck off

notice how there are two white males on either side.

>now notice who she chooses...

how are you going to compete with this?

>notice how you're such a faggot

things black men impress (white) chicks with:

-loud, booming presence. confident voice. funny jokes...the kind of guy with an insurmountable, california "bad boy" beach dude attitude

-sexy defined body with bulging biceps and already genetically powerful legs and arms...hot as fuck abs that chicks go wild over. most black guys can squat 350+ pounds so when babes see their legs they know they're about to get ploughed like a horse.

-always the most popular guys in the class. you see a black guy come in and he hi-fives all his bros and the sappy white boys avert their gaze.

shit that white bwoys try to pull lmafo..

-they always mumble when trying to talk. even to their own fellow sperg pals. they go up to the girl and they're looking at the floor and shit. lol. fucking embarassing

-self depreciating sense of humour they think is gonna get all the quirky tumblr chicks...lmafo...all white women care about is a big black cock ;) umad?

-wimpy muscles from spending all time watching epic gamer brostep parkour pony vids on youtube and typing hateful racist comments about black studs. tiny dicks (if your dick is under 7 inches you've got no hope lol)...sorry white guys but its true. black guys are mentally, sexually, spiritually and physically superior to you. get over it!!!

Europeans invented everything the modern world enjoys, niggers are obsolete and dependent upon Europeans to survive.
Niggers live on borrowed time,

Niggers act tough and lose to whites every time.

doesn't matter when your women belong to the black man

>tumblr
go back were you come from!

Niggers have weak bones because their black skin doesn't allow them to absorb sunlight, resulting in Vitamin D deficiency.

Niggers failed as a race a long time ago.
We keep them around like animals in a zoo.
For our own personal observation and study.

Niggers, you can have them all. It's all good fam. By the way, I fuck black and latina women exclusively and they all bitch about black men and how fucking cowardly they are. Oh, I have a big dick too. Sorry about that

Again,
Niggers cause all of their own suffering.
Even with all of whit people's help, they still fail.
It's their destiny to die.

More evolved. Skin evolved enough not to be burn the hell up

yeah right. nothing enrages white males more than their women discovering the superiority of the black man.
>pic related

Fedor, one of the greatest, who is that "Queen" mo?

How's that birthrate tho ?

seeWe don't need to worry about being outside all day and night, we evolved enough to build SHELTER.

Niggers are illiterate, with IQs so low they are literally retarded in their own countries

Huh?so Shelter is the reason your literally the only being on earth so easily killed by the thing that provides life??

look at how the black man expertly brings the white female to orgasm with tenderness and passion.

foreplay is what black men do best

Niggers absolutely BTFO

fucking disgusting!

my fucking sides

where all the white men at?

seeStupid nigger, you don't even understand the value of shelter.
That's because white people built it for you and you took it for granted like every other nigger brat.

I guess we'll know come the first of the month.

To America an animal, you gotta be smarter than the animal. Blacks can be very fucking smart, but the need structure. Just like many whites. And do stop saying "nigger." It's so overused and watered down it's meaningless and just makes you sound desperate.

You realize it's that word, that one word, that has enabled them to get free rides from whites for the last thirty years. You racists are your own worst enemy.

Off fucking real black women who made something of themselves (like the author / educator I bang) while you play with trashy white girls w/ racist daddy complexes.

bbc keeps wifey happy. happy wife, happy life.

Fuck you and your nigger loving views