>what should the dosage be on my first trip
>should i stay in the hotel room or walk the streets
>how important is a trip sitter

also anything else
>general acid/lsd thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bunkpolice.com/ehrlichs-reagent-kit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Less than 150ug.. Stay indoors cuz it's overwhealming on your first go.. Tripsitter is not important unless you have a mental disability

I would say start off at 100 or 150 ugs.
Depends on how you feel. If you're confident go outside and see what's up. But I highly doubt you'll be able to talk correctly and shit so just walk around and trip out keep your mouth shut and stuff.
I don't like doing acid alone.

Or serious psychological issues

how much is 150ug?
is it a tab or half?

should i consider doing truffles instead?

I dont like dropping alone either, but a trip sitter is usually sober :/

Depends on the tab man.. They are dripped differently.. You get 80ug tabs and you get 200ug tabs

Have you done shrooms? Cuz it's alot like that.. It's nothing like lsd.. Acid is 10/10

take one dosage and ensure less than 300mcg. have someone with you always.

>protip: be outside.

No fucking ways this guy will lose his mind. He's nervous already

Take only one. Start in your hotel room for the first 3 hours. It will be unlike anything you could imagine. If you go out in public use sun glasses and remember no one knows that youre tripping.

if i constantly think about it and being scared
will that give me a bad trip?

also whats a bad trip like?

And anything in between. Ask the guy you are buying from and hope he speaks the truth

It may be worth keeping some valium (or similar) handy incase things get too overbearing for you to put you to sleep.

take LSD till your thoughts are being connected to colours (it sounds crazy but this is actually a thing).

take a small dose (100-150ug). dose indoors and wait a few hours, then see if you feel like you can function outside in public. do NOT dose then immediately start wandering around. getting lost on acid can be a terrifying experience

Nah bro dont be scared. We recommend

>should i stay in the hotel room or walk the streets
Do what you want while tripping, you gotta let the trip take you, that's why its a trip.

>how important is a trip sitter
Not very if you a reasonable person. You have to remember this, IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD. Can't stress that enough. You are ultimately in control. LSD is not going to kill you. The only way you can get injured is if you do it to yourself.

Oh and smoke weed when the trip gets too intense.. It will take the edge off

Grab a bible and visit a prison. You'll thank me after you come down.

/thread

you'd have more fun going to the red light district and banging hookers

do acid when you're at home in comfortable surroundings

Dont take LSD or you will die!!! NEVER forget this! NEVER!!

LSD is the most underwhelming psychedelic out there imo, it's extremely basic and the trip is not going to be anything like you're expecting.
Things get sharper, extremely colorful, in higher doses kaleidoscope vision sets in, you'll get really introspective, feel at one with the earth, it's a beautiful thing and perfect for a first "trip"
Shrooms are better x1000, which just happen to be "legal" in Amsterdam, go buy some truffles m8.
Mescaline is fantastic also, as is 25x, 2x-x, DOx, 5-MeO-dalt and ETH-LAD.
Lysergamides are great, just not too intense in my experience, even in the mg range

Stay away from Debbie Downers like this guy. They make your face melt.

No. LSD is much better than shrooms. Shrooms taste pretty bad and make you nauseous, it's also just not really as good of a trip. Also adding to it's nice to have someone else tripping with you but honestly having a sober person there is kinda a buzz kill. As for dosage, it depends on how much you want to trip. A tab (usually being ~100ug) won't give you the very significant visuals and such you might be expecting due to pop culture. The most i've done is 5-6 tabs and it's definitely quite a trip, usually i do ~2.5 which isn't quite as intense. Some people will say you ain't trippin unless you 10-strippin though. Again you can't OD on acid, the record dosage for lsd is pretty ridiculous something like 60 hits per 100ml of their blood plasma

>Shrooms are better x1000
How so? I've always found shrooms to be pretty similar to LSD and weaker. They also often makes me throw-up.

Also, marijuana will increase the intensity of the trip somewhat. Not going to be significant while peaking but if you do it on the come up or down it's definitely noticeable.

Please do listen to this guy. NEVER forget that everything that happens is in your head and it's all because of acid.

other thing that you should know is that you will be a lot more aware of everything, if you go outside you will notice about things that happen all the time but you never noticed properly. Knowing this, please just don't obsess with everything that you see or might think. It's funny but you will notice that strangest of things happen when you are on acid, or maybe the trip takes you there, I haven't found out yet.

To close, for my first time I took an entire tab (I don't know about the exact dosage, in my third world country they are sold by tabs and not by weight lol). But I consider it a lot for a first time; would have taken half or 3/4 instead.

And most of all, have fun! be with a friend if you can, taking acid by yourself it's kind of dangerous. Not because you will get in trouble but because two tripping guys are more intelligent than one tripping guy,

100ug is a good first dose. You will experience visuals when you start at things. Patterns flowing like water and such. You will also get some nice mental effects. I highly suggest staying inside for your first trip unless your in a rural area where you can be alone. Having a trip sitter is not really that important. But you may have a more mental trip without one. Just make sure you know 100% what you have is acid.

It's different for everyone. I never get the stereotypical experience from LSD, I prefer phenethylamines to lysergamides. LSD is a beautiful drug, it makes life so much better and makes us into much better human beings, but if you're going for intensity, ETH-LAD is the lysergamide to take. LSD is a good babies first hallucinogen.
Shrooms taste fantastic, they warp your entire world and literally bring you closer to nature than LSD ever could.
Psilocon (4-ho-DMT) is just a wonderful drug. The nausea can be counteracted with weed, I just enjoy the intensity of shrooms. Walls breathe, more colors, thicker tracers, the visuals are much more intense, I've actually hallucinated on shrooms, LSD has always been colorful and spiritual for me, nothing more, nothing less.

Any amerifags here need acid mailed to them

I got visuals even when I took 100ug.

FBI, RUN

Just use some caution. Amsterdam has really ramped up their anti-drug campaign against tourists.

Good try mr fbi, I dont do drugs

If you go to amsterdam try shrooms, if you're a first timer I'd go with shrooms if u really wanna trip

The breathing on shrooms is nice. LSD doesn't really have that much it's more of a swirling spiral effect.

I'm not saying you won't get visuals at 100 but they aren't super intense.

I would recommend psychedelic truffles as they are legal in Amsterdam. If not I'd highly recommend picking up one of these just so you can be as informed as possible about what you are ingesting.

bunkpolice.com/ehrlichs-reagent-kit/

Good luck homie.

Honestly now thinking about it, why do it in Amsterdam? It COULD cause a bad trip being in a entirely different country. Are you a amerifag? Just do it sometime back home where you are comfortable. LSD and any other psychidelics are very different from weed. You don't just take it and get high. It really is a trip, your surroundings are everything if you want a good trip.

how sensitive are you op? I get real paranoid when I smoke too much weed. at 80ug on acid it was great but I was literally tripping balls.

I guess it depends on the patterns, some things I looked at did not cause intense visuals. But curtain ceiling patterns literally looked like water flowing. And staring at the stares was so beautiful the way the constellations connected.

The breathing effect, the colors, everything changes with shrooms.
I found LSD and 25i to be similAr in the way the environment reacts, thinks kinda wave and swirl in place with a colorful "aura" but in higher doses everything gets that kaleidoscope look, morphing into one another, it's pretty crazy.
I've eaten 7 grams of shrooms and watched the roof of my friends shed disconnect and float away into a black void with thick colors along with tracers following, bunch of code, think "matrix", rapidly moving through the colors, the walls around me were breathing, I could feel them and hear them, it was amazing, even on 28 hits I've never had something like that happen on LSD.
Shrooms don't last nearly as long sadly, I've tripped for over 24 hours on L but never longer than 7 on shrooms.

I am really curious to try shrooms. I have done acid a handful of times and never had a bad trip. But I tripped with people I did not know/trust very well and would sometimes get this random "panic" feeling. But could always pull myself back into a good headspace. I have heard that it is allot easier to have a bad trip on shrooms, is that true?

Yeah at 100ug or so the visuals are there once you start staring (i always like watching leaves on a tree) but when you go to higher dosages the visuals are much more permanent

>kinda wave and swirl in place with a colorful "aura"
That's a very good description of LSD visuals. Honestly the main reason i prefer LSD is just the nausea as i typically just have a weaker stomach which is unfortunate but you're making me want to find some shrooms as it's been almost 4 years at this point.

I've done so many hallucinogenic drugs and I've never had a bad trip, ever.
Only bad experience I've had was during a flashback after drinking everclear.
Shrooms take hold of everything, your mind, body and soul, they take over your entire reality, but because of this you know you're on so far gone and in my Opinion it's a lot easier to take control of a trip when things begin to go south, with LSD you don't realize things are getting bad until you're already having a panic attack and losing it.
I've always been able to navigate myself out of shitty mental situations, it's a lot easier to have a bad trip on shrooms if you let it happen because of how intense it is, but it's easier to put yourself back on "track" before you fall into the pit.
Take 50mg of Benadryl, and smoke some weed while you're eating the shrooms, just chill and try not to drink liquids too quick or move around too much until you're peaking, that's helped a lot of my friends I've tripped with.

Look up lemon tek if you're afraid you'll puke and waste the shroom, lemon tek also makes the trip stronger and come on quicker

Is it blotter? If so can you take a pic or describe it in any way? What kind have proof do you have to ensure yourself it is real acid before dropping?

Lemon tech hits hard.... Changes the quality of the trip... Niether for good or bad though... LTk is good for getting in and out in a shorter but more intense trip.

>Take 50mg of Benadryl, and smoke some weed while you're eating the shrooms, just chill and try not to drink liquids too quick or move around too much until you're peaking, that's helped a lot of my friends I've tripped with.
I'll keep this stuff in mind

Never even heard of this ill have to look into it.

hey guys I live in Brazil and ive been experimenting with LSD. The problem is: i dont really know if it is really LSD or other stuff like NBOMe. Ive been wanting to drop a bit more (like two tabs; my max is 1 1/2) but ive read about NBOMe and apparently you can OD with only two tabs if theyre strong enough. Wat do

Is OP even still here?

Acid=LSD Lysergic ACID diethylamide

Look up some testing kits, there really isnt a easy way to tell what molecule is put on paper without it.
look up "psychedsubstance" on Youtube, he has some good information.

Dont leave amst without trying mdma mixed with weed.
Girl is a bonus ( she has to be high also)

Aaand ofc you eont even think of going outside, you can overthrow your fears, i mean whatever you do, like listening to the song that usualy makes you cry or poctures ect will make you euphoric af, no chance youll ever getsad there, it will unlock new feelings that will reveal themselfa loooong after the first try and stat forever, have a safe and good trip

ok. All I need now is to find some real LSD then. thanks

Won't be a problem

well... here it will be lol. Its hard to find ppl selling tabs, even if its NBOMe

Shrooms (or rather truffles) are legal here. Its difficult to get your hands on lsd. Get some mdma there, it's like 60 euros per gram and it goes great with Shrooms or lsd (if you can get lsd)

What are you even saying? THAT is what I said....

I am sure Tor could help

i dont trust my money on that. theres absolutely no reliability

>Absolutely no reliability
There is if you keep ordering from the same seller

Just order some 1-p lsd online, pretty cheap, and is relatively a lot or mostly like lsd, just bit less "head space" or thinking high

oh so I need to lose money repetedly until the criminal feels like being a nice guy?

No, you buy from sellers that have a lot of sales and good reviews. Besides, you have to be a tard to get scammed using escrow

well, since ive never done it before and my knowledge on it is absolutely zero, Im the perfect bait