I am cut but i want my sensitivity back. Will this device give me the best of both worlds...

I am cut but i want my sensitivity back. Will this device give me the best of both worlds? Being as clean and appealing as a cut penis. And sensitive glans as an uncut one. manhood.mb.ca

I think the glans will dekeratinize too!

Shill thread.

How?

Bump

This sounds to good to be true

You actually don't lose sensitivity, if you do it's minute.
If you don't feel pleasure that's because you've got death grip, or jerk off too much, not because you're cut.

I know people who've been cut later in life and haven't lost any pleasure.

Why do you think that you aren't sensitive? Because of that shit bj that some 13 year old girl gave you? You'll be another 5-7 years before you realize that you are a faggot. Stop listening to the bullshit on this site. Your pathetic little dick is fine. You can't get hard because you are gay and deep in the closet.

Senslip or w/e is a good product to get it back but wear what I have.

A TLC tugger. I made mine for 10 dollars or order yours on the internet. You can get new shaftskin to act as a foreskin and cover your glans. Retain at night in meantime. see more permanent results.

That said, I also believe cutting is fucking awful and needs to be banned.
Grow your manhood back.

I know I'm going to try.

1000x wrong. You remove nerve endings which very directly related to sensitivity. The actual penis sensitivity is lower by a lot plus keratin covers the end due to exposure. Those who restore report more sensitive feelings on the head since they can cover it. Orgasm sensitivity is up for debate though since it's by a chemical mechanism.

No. Use a dick friendly moisturizer, rub it down with pure vitamin E oil before bed and when you wake up but only after showers, lotion that bitch 24/7, use lube when you masturbate.
Better blood flow, E helps with nerve health and sensitivity as well as dekeratinizing, and lotion and lube keeps everything else happy.
1month in you'll notice some gains, your head won't look as rough, and it'll look a little purpler(blood flow boost and visibility of said blood now that the keratin is going away).
Your welcome.

I love how this never comes to dudes coming together to stop little baby bros getting their dicks cut without consent.

C'mon guys.

roll

Can't. Parents have legal control over such things. Doctors tend to push it by having literally everything setup and ready before asking the parents.
You could scream and shout and kick and they'd just throw you out.

It won't the damage is done, but it might keep you safe from more damage.

Also this

The solution OP.

What's that?

It actually isn't uncomfortable to wear, requires:

2 cardboard cones (superglue is used to hold the cones in shape with tension etc).

Binder clips (the metal loop is used to hold my tugger)

rubber bands for tension.

Velcro around my leg.

Simplest device ever. Wait 1 day for all superglue to dry and harden once device has been cut to fit. You're golden. I made mine in 10 minutes, 24 hours to dry. Can use it for months maybe a year or twp.

Google tlc tugger.

I mean, who would buy this shit?

I'd only buy one if I'm actively restoring. Honestly, I just use a retaining cone. That in itself is not the permanent solution.

>I just use a retaining cone.
wtf is this?

what in the fuck?

False. No medical studies have found a difference in pleasure during sex.
Though, I wouldn't doubt being circumcised has more oppurtunity to cause something like death grip or loss of sensitivity.

You use a cone that's wider than the one in the tugger so you can roll your skin up and the cone holds it into place while you're sleeping or not restoring. This way you don't get injured by a night time erection like device can create. You only wear that during the day. At night you use a cone to protect the head to help remove the keratin. It's the same concept at that thing but it can be designed to fit the tugger too and it isn't fucking leopard print.

How long does it take to grow your foreskin back?

You can't study that since there isn't enough data or people out there who were both to collect it. However, you can do other studies or use a little common sense. More nerves =- more sensation. Cut off a of nerves = obvious loss of sensation. Something like that is tough and doing a study on it is very unethical. Plus you'd want an fmri with a lot of other tests and done which would make it costly for objective data. However, the real issue is finding people.

Still, you could apply common sense. If I cut off your hand you'd be missing sensations from the hand that should be there. Circumcision has altered brain structures slightly though in a study and did relate to other issues.

Depends on how tightly you were cut, your age (ability to grow new cells) etc. Honestly, it could be a year for full flaccid coverage or it could be 2 or 2.5. Full erect coverage who knows. I'd guess about 3. After full flaccid anything else is just a bonus IMO.

Not necessarily, friendo.
Most studies point to a minute or no loss in sensation.
Though, the problem is that it's an awful unnecessary practice, and only slightly helps with stds and, if I recall, UTIs.
Why is female genital mutilation illegal while circumcision isn't?

>it could be 2 or 2.5. Full erect coverage who knows.
That's not how foreskin works.

user, just use saran wrap and a vitamin e oil. Thats what im doing. Its cheap, easy and effective.
> currently restoring, but i am also keeping glans covered until i hit that point
Good luck

You can't "grow back" your foreskin. Removed nerves are gone permanently, all you're doing is stretching your penis skin.

The studies on the market have one issue though:

They tend to use groups that had issues with their foreskin (too tight from phimosis or something else) and thus have less than normal before and after ratings. Thus cutting was a solution to pain or w/e. In other instances the men were always circumcised and don't know the difference or vice versa.

Which is why it's hard to study. Restored guys tend to self report greater stimulation. The problem is the studies were self report. Meaning you can't objectively measure the difference. More nerves does =- more sensation. That's a cold medical fact. However, you'd have to do a much more involved project to really rate the difference than what's been done. Most studies on it are pretty weak.

Females are more protected and seen as the fairer sex. It's life. Female circumcision is wore than male by a mile so it was easier to protect. however, even a ceremonial cut that heals fully on a girl is also banned. Which again leads me to assume sexism in America.

Some people restore until they have enough skin to cover fully erect. Dead serious.

I'm aware of this.

Let's be honest, if any of you fucking turds ever got laid in your pathetic lives you would stop caring about other men's cock skin.

>im cut
>i don't care if your uncut
>get laid you lonely faggots

Human rights.

I've got an 8.25'' dick when hard. I restore anyway based on principle of the matter. I do get laid, workout and going for doctorate degree and am productive. Human rights issues should always be focused on.

Lol no. You lose all sensitivity because the head of your dick out in open and rubbing against fucking everything so it gets used to the wear n tear. There's no skin to protect it. Cutfags are abominations

>implying you're fighting for human rights in a foreskin thread on Sup Forums

>implying that stretching the skin on your cock is a human rights movement

You're uncut, yet you talk about being Cut as if you've had first hand experience... you're a fucking retard there's no question