So is this guy going to win or what???

So is this guy going to win or what???

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus
donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Doubtful

He did well yesterday. Hillary is dying, figuratively and literally.

Rather have him than a criminal

If I get dubs Trump will win.

If I get singles trump will win

Hillary's already been (s)elected

No chance.

I hope so, Crooked Shillary would rape us all.

It's been decided.

yes and dubs will prove it

I doubt it but I hope so. I think...

Check em

In November Trump will win.

My dubs will it so.

Most likely not he will probably win by majority the electoral college will vote against him
I'm suprised how little liberals have been playing the women card

It's possible

wew that was close

Nope, TBTB have ordained the Wicked witch of Arkansas the next empress of Kingdom of Ameriduh. All bow to Hitlery!

I'm probably going to kill myself in like a year's time so it doesn't matter lol

>So is this guy going to win or what???
no doubt 'bout it desu

Nope

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus

They both die though. A house falls on one wicked witch and the other one gets melted in water.

No. He'll get beat like the thin skinned little bitch that he is. Fucker can't even be man enough to stand up to the king of the beaners.

yes he will win

>t. Mexican intellectual

>a house falls on one wicked witch

This is the most likely scenario under a second Clintion presidency.

No possible way of him winning

As long as he keeps backpedalling on absolutely everything he says he should be fine.

Yeah dont you get it? Hes gonna build a glorious wall but have david copperfield stand there and make it look like theres no wall from Mexicos side. And mexico is going to pay copperfields salary. 100%.

He will most certainly win.

Nope.

Last night was a cringefest of an "Immigration" speech.

Trump's a hateful idiot with no plan. None.

Nobody outside of Sup Forums thinks he stands a chance. I mean Americans are retarded, but they can't be that retarded, right?

he'll win

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no

You're to young to remember this but the media had Regan and Carter running neck and neck on election day. They mistakenly thought they controlled the narrative then just like they do now.

He probably would if he could stay consistent about something other than a goddamned Wall.
>MEXICO'S GONNA PAY FOR THAT WALL!
>Mexican President: "No."
>okay, sir.
Gets back to America
>THEY'RE GONNA PAY, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET!
Fukken pussy

Let me tell you, and I've told a lot of people a lot of things, let me tell you. Believe me, and I love people who believe me, I do. I love them. They're beautiful people. Look, I've told a lot of people these things, and these things are things, believe me. They're things now, and we have to do something about these things, let me tell you.

Trips and Trump wins

No they didn't, shithead.

Reagan won by a fucking landslide and everyone saw it coming.

Literally him.

Yes, they did. Google is your friend, user.

No, Hillary will probably win. Both are shitty.

probably but only because Clinton is so bad at this, not because he's so good

lol

/thread

No they didn't fuckwad. Stop lying.

And all signs show that Trump is going to be btfo.

All the blue states are voting Clinton. The ones that count.

Really not sure why he's so up in arms against Mexico. If anything, it would hurt him personally. But, if he wants to undo decades of diplomacy, go right ahead.

Just wish he had said "you send your worst to us" directly to the President's face.

these are the best America has to offer??

>my thoughts this entire campaign season

Eh, now you're just boring me. Next time try to make it interesting at least.

Enjoy your last (you), I guess.

Trump is going to fucking bankrupt the country just trying to build his fucking Wall.

stupid Republican bitch

>undo decades of diplomacy
Not sure what you think Mexico's been doing for the last 30 years, but whatever.

You're bored because I won this easily?

Post cock.

>Republican
>bitch

Hillary will just meh the country while she and Bill stuff their pockets with millions

lol

Ah yes, the narrative that the Mexican government is deliberately sending criminals to the U.S., and that all the drugs come directly from Mexico.

>nothing to back this up, of course

you don't know that? That Jeri Ryan is a conservative whackjob?

si.

sure faggot

go post some copypasta from breitshart

>you're triggering me, user
>stop it

I've read it, dipshit.

That's how I know it's a joke that isn't going to work.

Yes, let's just waste shit-tons of money we could be using to create jobs to build this cringing monument to bigotry and xenophobia.

OK I hate trump but I don't honestly see anything wrong with him saying that they're sending their worst over here. It's not an attack on Mexican people, just those who sneak over the border.

No, I rather have a crooked president then a crazy president.

Why does she have ptosis.

Trump said "Mexico sends its worst people."

This is a bigoted stereotype about the country, so no.

Fuck that noise.

He's not against Mexico, he's against Illegal Immigrants (the majority being FROM Mexico) and the detriment they cause

Because it isn't factual, and running a campaign purely on opinions, false equivalencies, and emotional outbursts doesn't do anyone any good.

You're right, Mexico isn't a failed state using America as it's dumping ground for all their least desirable people.

>ptosis

Why not just open the borders to every piece of shit from around the world to com eon in and leach off the government which will raise OUR taxes to pay for the leaches that keep coming in ILLEGALLY! That is what Hillery wants to do. You think it is a better plan?

This honestly
The only hope is that enough of the majority will vote for him and when she wins anyway they will fight it to hell and back but most Americans will just let it go
We should start a revolution if this happens because it is totally bullshit

Yeah, you might as well be a Democrat

It really isn't. You might think so, but have you ever actually BEEN to Mexico? Probably not. You're probably just going off what other people tell you and what you see on TV. But again, if you can provide any actual proof that the Mexican government has been using the U.S. as a 'dumping ground' for its worst citizens, I'd be more than happy to read it.

Funny, because South Korea, Japan, and even China could say the same about our soldiers stationed abroad.

I'm an Independent.

he's a dummy on a lot of things. But illegal immigration is not one of them.

You want to know how he's going to get Mexico to pay for the wall? We are going to give them less aid.

He's already won my heart

And mexico will pick up wall tab

we're fucked either way. But I'd rather have a liar as president than an idiot

He won't win, because he's more insane than the alternative. Sad but true.

wew. found the illegal mexican

And will he pull his factories out of Mexico? Doubtful, as that would hurt him financially. Even giving them less 'aid' wouldn't be enough to pay for what he's run his campaign almost entirely on.

So you're still voting Trump.

This
Anyone who believes a government somehow tells its people to illegally immigrate to a country that doesn't want them is retarded

It's not a stereotype, it's a measurement.
When you start calling facts racist, it's time to reconsider your position.

He employs thousands across the world. You think that's not going to be a drop in the bucket for him?

I dunno, my President have just endorsed him yesterday. I think I would vote for him.

If it weren't, he'd have done so by now. Not only in Mexico, but in China as well.
>complains about jobs going overseas
>is actually sending jobs overseas

>It really isn't.
It is.

The illegals are streaming into America because Mexico has failed as a nation. They're economic refugees looking for a decent quality life that's unattainable for them in Mexico.

But let me know when millions of Americans illegally stream into another country looking for a better life.

Yeah, just look a these numbers

You realize most of the illegal immigrants entering the US aren't even Mexican, right?

>streaming into America
kek, you actually believe this? You people act as though there isn't Border Patrol, an actual series of fences, and everything else already in place to keep them from 'streaming' into the country. You only want a 'wall' because it's symbolic, and gives you a better sense of 'security' in the hypothetical sense.

And what do you say of the many Americans leaving this country and outright renouncing their citizenship elsewhere? Perhaps America's the one lacking.

No he's living proof that our tax system has pushed corporate america overseas and lost jobs at home. He's flat out admitted that. And that he wants to create a system that entices our jobs to stay in this country. At his own cost. Hell, he's spent more on his campaign than his "made in mexico" products have given him.