Pediatricianfag here, ask me anything. General job discussion thread too if you faggots want...

Pediatricianfag here, ask me anything. General job discussion thread too if you faggots want. I'm not gay enough to fit in any other threads.

Do you do gynecological stuff for kids or would they go see a gynecologist?

Do you hate yourself when you realize some of your patients have died and you couldn't do anything to help them?

Do you have a foot fetish?

When my gf talks about her ex I feel like cuck.
Is that normal?

what's your stance on circumcision?

Are you half-man, half-snake?

You ever touched a kids dick?

Can you control octopi with your mind?

I'm not a gynecologist. I do examinations, but girls need to go to an actual gynecologist for anything indepth. I'm also a guy and usually don't deal with girls in that age because of patient prefences.

I'm a GP so I don't do anything dire. I've referred a handful of patients to advanced care and they've ended up passing away, but that's not my issue.

>inb4 heartless

Not really, but I think it's one of the least fucked up fetishes.

Only if she speaks of him fondly, user.

I'm against it. It's unnecessary and inhumane.

I'm all man as far as I know.

Just part of the job, user.

I haven't tried. I'd hope not though because that's a pretty shitty super power and I'd prefer something better.

>I'm against it. It's unnecessary and inhumane.

Glad to hear it. What's the consensus of other peds about it? Are they generally favoring it less or staying steady?

Do you ever prescribe medications for kids close to the family that you actually take from them because they don't need it, but you do? On that nite, are you an addict?

If you had to fight an endless army of infants to the death, how many could you kill before you were overwhelmed?

Have you ever seen any hermaphrodite kids?

Most people here are against it, but that isn't a widespread consensus. About 80% of the boys I examine are intact, so my area is mostly against it in general.

Nope. I prefer not talking medicine unless I'm near death because I'd rather not build up a tolerance just so I can abuse shit.

Probably quite a few. The only limit would be how long it would take you to become exhausted. I don't have experience in slaughtering babies though, so I can't give you an accurate estimate.

Nope, but I've met enough trans kids to make me question the sanity of modern parents.

What made you want to be a pediatrician?

>I don't have experience in slaughtering babies though
I suppose that's a good thing.

My father was one and I admired him. I volunteered a lot throughout childhood and realized it actually felt pretty rewarding. Just felt right I guess.

If you say so.

Did you get up to any hijinks in med school?

This probably should have been asked sooner.
What drew you to Sup Forums and why the fuck did you stay?

Can you stop acting like you have a heart of gold? This is Sup Forums for fucks sake.

Nah. I didn't want to fuck my life up over some dumb shit. I was a good kid.

Boredom during college. I discovered and stayed for the keks. I haven't left because I feel a sense of nostalgia for this dumb site.

Sorry if my politeness triggered you.

I need to go get the kids in bed, but I'll be back to answer questions if you guys feel like keeping the thread alive.

>you guys
I'm pretty much the only other person in this thread.

Nevertheless, I'll keep it alive.
Bump.

Bump

I'm back, anymore questions?

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Check'd

Not really.
You want to ask me anything?

Good thing nobody asked for medical advice then, right?

Nah, I'm good. I'm already slightly tired, so I'll probably just had off to bed if nobody else wants to ask anything.

I think I'll do the same.
Goodnight.

MD/PhD student fag here. Clerkship phase - internal medicine general right now. Enjoying it more than I thought. When did you decide on peds?

For future reference the proper term is intersex.

Fuck you

Kk thx

Good luck mate. I decided to go into the medical field when I was a little kid, but I didn't decide on pediatrics until my early teens. I dealt with doubt up until my final years of high school, but I'm pretty confident I made the right choice.

No fighting kiddos.

How many kids have you molested

None, sorry to disappoint.

I think I have LPR. Burning stomach when I eat food, crazy amounts of phlegm that tastes sour that causes coughing, and trouble swallowing food. What do I do?

How long have you been experiencing the issue?
And is the issue persistent or does it only intensify when you eat certain foods? Have you tried any over the counter medicine?

I'd assume your issue is Acid Reflux which isn't very dire, but, I know it's a bitxh to deal with.

It started out pretty mild, about a month ago now. It basically was a horse voice which turned into a slew of coughing spells. My doctor said it was post-nasal drip and she told me to get some nasal spray and robitussin. About a week after I started getting trouble swallowing food, and foods started burning my stomach. On top of that everything I ate led to an excess amount of phlegm.

I'd suggest experimenting with your diet a bit too see if anything specific makes the issue worse. Try avoiding spicy/fatty foods and dairy to see if it gets better. If it persists regardless of your diet, if advise going in for a checkup.

Alright, thanks doc.

No problem.

Any more questions anons? I probably won't be up much longer.