Normie music

ITT: We confess our sins and post what normie music we like.

>Blink 182

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=99j0zLuNhi8
youtube.com/watch?v=DmeUuoxyt_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this album has so many jams, i really dont blame you

>normie music
I've liked a few of Sia's songs. She's got a great voice.

>posts best blink album

>cake

I always loved them when I was younger, and still love them.

I liked Comfort Eagle and Fashion Nugget more

youtube.com/watch?v=99j0zLuNhi8

I think this is a good song and I probably always will

this is the album that got me into post-punk and new wave quit hating on it

The Weeknd even after he went pop.

> hating on blink

WIYHARMSWYDEOPHUNNN

Panic! is normie, "edgy" party girl bullshit now, but this album is pretty damn good. Also completely different genre of music entirely from the rest of their discography

I agree
Once Ryan left the turned shitty

Kinda weird this is the album the drop the ! from their name then add it back on the next

yeah, it makes it easier to distinguish what album(s) you're talking about. Example: I like Panic at the Disco but I cant stand Panic! at the Disco. Just listen to The Young Veins

I like the Young Veins as well

Is Ryan doing anything now? Pretty sure TYV only made 1 album

Such a chill album, always listen to this and mac demarco with normie indie friends

>'member the beatles?

ᴬ҉̗͔̫̖ᶫ̼̘̱̫̼ͅᶫ͇̹͢ ̴̼̫̯͍ᵗ͏̻̪̟ʰ̳͇͓͢ᵉ̳̘͚̠̘͈̀ͅ ҉ᵒᵗ̗̰̝̰̠̲͡ʰ̟́ᵉ̘͎͓͡ʳ͚̹̯ ̸̮̝͎̫̘̺ᵏ̹̮̥̻ᶦ̖͓̻̮̤ᵈ̭̩͡ˢ̦̣̞̱̮̫̗ ̳̣̭̬̘͙ͅʷ̥͖̖͍̤̗̞ᶦ͙̳͈̻ᵗ̸͇̲ʰ̨͔̜͓̯ ҉͈̙̼̭̤͙ͅᵗ̧̭͇̠̦ʰ͈ᵉ̨̯͈̠̪̭̣͍ ̢̠͖͍͚̰ᵖ̹͕̯̩͜ᵘ̨͓̰̲̙̱ᵐ͎̫͚͡ͅᵖ̗̬̗͈ᵉ̯̭̱̼ᵈ̩͈̹ ̵̗̝̺̞̺̭ᵘ͚͙̟̘̠̹̹ᵖ̷̮ͅ ̙̻͇̯ᵏ͈ᶦ҉̣̻͍ᶜ̨̯̦ᵏ̫͙̺̩̀ˢ͏̪
̜͕̱̠͔̘ͅʸ̺̮̲̪͍͖́ᵒᵘ̸̹ ᵇ͕̭̦̰̞̯ᵉᵗ̣̳̕ᵗ̧͙ᵉ͏̫ͅʳ͇ ͎͈̘ʳ̡ᵘ̜̤͇̖ᶰ̦͇̪͚͍,͖͉̼̺͙ ̯͓ᵇ̗̥̺ᵉ̻͚͖̣̙ͅᵗ̸̞̩ͅᵗ̱̤ͅᵉ̯̦̘̟̲̠͕ʳ̣ ̦̙̰̙̺͘ʳ̮͙̪̝ᵘ͙ᶰ̟̥̮̫͕,̤̦̯͙͝ ̵̱ᵒ͕̥̦̩ᵘ̙̩͢ᵗ̝̫̥̭ͅͅʳ̭ᵘ̠̻̬̠̬ᶰ̲͕̮ ̳̦̦̱̘ͅᵐ̻ʸ̘͓̘͠ ̙̪̲̣̻̫̬ᵍ̭̳̘̟ᵘ̶̝ᶰ̬͈̙͙̞͔̝͢
̫

Black dahlia murder, system of a down and older metallica

this album is truly a gateway to conform normies into Sup Forumstants

>>Sup Forumstants
>>that pic
nigga what?

I enjoy a lot of Eminem's work, he's fairly lyrical desu

Those are normie bands? How hipster is Sup Forums these days?

I'm a big fan of Run The Jewels and don't really dislike any genre of music except modern country and a fair amount of NA Pop. Also really dig metalcore and mainstream grunge.

are people still saying hipster?

People who aren't hipster are.

Nickleback has some really good songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=DmeUuoxyt_E

oh alright

here we go: "you're a hipster"

I've released from your obligations

top tier normie shit right here

hollywood undead has some bangers and I unironically like some of their masks

fuck yes
gr8 taste user

Sell your soul is a good song. I can't forgive them for ruining shout at the devil though.

Which reminds me
>We confess our sins and post what normie music we like.
Motley Crue.

Starboy is okay but if you liked Beauty Behind The Madness I'm reporting you

>How hipster is Sup Forums these days?

Not very. See

Green Day and Blink-182, mostly their older stuff though

Sure, but anyone who considers the Black Dahlia Murder "normie" is trying too hard.

What's up with all this "emo" music being Sup Forumss guilty pleasure

System of a down and metallica is definitely normie music

Black album and after, sure. He said old metallica though. Pretty much all normies I've ever met would shut kill em all off as soon as it started playing.

I've seen lots of normies in Kill 'em all shirts

>Seek & Destroy
>For Whom The Bell Tolls
>Master Of Puppets
>One
>Harvester Of Sorrow
Are all normie core songs

Cake is one of my favorite bands, like, mathematically. I keep coming back to their music despite not really considering them one of my favorites.

They're so plain. They write songs that are not difficult to learn or play. Cake is straightforward and simple and easy to process, building little on the foundation of pop music laid dozens of years before they ever hit the scene. And yet, nothing sounds like Cake. Cake is so instantly recognizable as being Cake.

They borrow sounds from all over the continent; country western influenced guitar playing, a mariachi inspired brass section, classic funk bass playing, and urban, almost hip-hop drumming-- all tied together by a sing-talk-- are what make Cake so unique in the spectrum of bands who ever became popular.

Everything is a little bit like Cake, but Cake is a little bit like nothing. It's taking all kinds of different cool things and fusing them together into a new, powerful, capable, beautiful thing.

And in that way, Cake reminds me of the United States. At least, conceptually. And it's kind of beautiful.

Radiohead
Placebo
The Smashing Pumpkins
Bjork
Massive Attack
Nirvana

I don't care if half their material are covers or ripped off reggae songs

>would shut kill em all off as soon as it started playing
who could hate that face melting intro?

''CHILL''
This board fucking disgusts me

Normies. Guitars are scary.

Deftones

mac demarco
the beatles
billy joel

great band/album

Really into this, guess it's pretty normie.

>these days

Love Panics! First album

i like a lot of normie music. Lynyrd Skynyrd is one of many

>Brother, it would please me greatly if you would share your own oats with me

This album is legitimately great. Always a great, fun listen.

Also, pic related.

good choice

cause it was a pretty amazing moment in time as far as a musical movement taking over in America. Everyone could get famous as long as they were making this music. We were just too disgusted with the long straightened hair and eyeliner and too patrician to notice at the time.

I mean, you had jocks wearing those hairstyles, and making fun of you if you didn't listen to music with long titles referencing old literature and impossibly "witty" lyrics. That counts for something right?

I know it's saaad but i never gave a damn about the weather and it never gave a damn about me

i think you aren't trying enough

I like coldplay's first four albums
and select muse albums too
drones is shit and modern coldplay is too pop for me though

Alkaline Trio

Fuck all you metalheads, I actually like Killswitch Engage

Pic related is one of my favourite albums

Go listen to Swans pal

I like Dark Horse by Katy Perry

I like hardstyle

>posting one of their worst songs

ayy lmao

Animals is my jam though i dont even give a fuck tbqh

One of my favourite albums

Too normie for him

Red Hot Chilli Peppers
fite me
I have a Smash T-shirt

do you still wear it ?

I love Killswitch Engage. Actually listening to them right now.
Pic related

Of course he does, he's a fucking normie.

I don't care what anyone says, I love Blink and I've loved them since I was a kid and Enema came out.

I own all their records, all their EPs, and limited releases of most of their stuff. I've got a few rare things of theirs too: Cheshire Cat from before they had to add 182 to their name (found it in a thrift shop for like $3, couldn't buy harder than I did) and a copy of the Buddha tape (paid an arm and a leg for it but I wanted it). Eventually I'll pick up more of their rare releases, but I'm not in too big of a hurry.