Can we have a real screamo thread? No scene kid shit

Can we have a real screamo thread? No scene kid shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

zegemabeachrecords.bandcamp.com/track/determining-things-under-the-sun-when-your-sigh-is-blocked-always-deters-one-from-coming-to-the-ultimate-conclusion
kelut.bandcamp.com/track/riflessioni-opposte-producono-risultati-diversi
youtube.com/watch?v=wInZ_LsGkow
youtube.com/watch?v=SL2e6w01xEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I found this in a thread earlier today. It's good.

I listened to this last night, and it was pretty damn good. Screaming sounds kind of funny in Italian, but once you get past that, its great.

i like this and scene kid stuff too. dont be a fag. Alexisonfire has a good first cd. same with as cities burn.

Bottom left album name?
Fuck off memeposter

There's nothing inherently wrong with liking scene kid stuff user, but this thread is dedicated to trve screamo.

City Of Caterpillar

lol why am i a meme poster? if anything im a new fag. this is my first time on /mu.

Thanks.

No problem. It's very similar to Circle Takes The Square, if you're into that sound.

I know this is getting pretty close to "scene kid shit," but I really like this album. It's the best thing La Dispute ever recorded.

wew lad

HOW BOUT SHE SPITS MACABRE AND CUM SOCK AND THE LOCUST YUM LOBE ME SUM SREEMO

Does this count as screamo, or is it more grindcore? I think this band is on the same label that Circle Takes The Square was signed to.

two of my personal favorites, still hoping to snag that red/white pressing of The Moon Is one day

gonna hype my own band for just a sec, heavy emoviolence/neocrust something or other w/ blasts and odd times, gonna have a split 12" coming out early this year with another band featuring a member of Yaphet Kotto B^)

zegemabeachrecords.bandcamp.com/track/determining-things-under-the-sun-when-your-sigh-is-blocked-always-deters-one-from-coming-to-the-ultimate-conclusion

kelut.bandcamp.com/track/riflessioni-opposte-producono-risultati-diversi

youtube.com/watch?v=wInZ_LsGkow

me and my friends over 10 years ago

They're on Robotic Empire and they sound like Discovery Of A Lifelong Error, so I'd say screamo.

This is more metal than screamo, but anybody who enjoyed Circle Takes The Square's second album should check out Systems. They have an album up on Bandcamp called Ghost Medicine and its very similar to Decompositions. They've even toured with CTTS.
I randomly bought this album at a record store because the cover looked cool, and I was very pleasantly surprised.

Bump. These threads die to quickly. Screamo is so underrated here.

Where should I start with Pageninetynine?
I hear so much about them, but the only songs I've heard are the ones on Pyramids In Cloth, and I wasn't really impressed.

La disputes good though

Document 8

Seems like Document #8 is the ~essential~ album from them, damn good material

their Singles compilation is great too and pretty comprehensive, all of their songs from their assorted splits and 7"s

Listening right now. Its pretty good m8

Thoughts on Saetia? I know they're a big name in screamo, but nobody ever seems to talk about them here.

I'm thinking about buying the most recent compilation they put out.

They're great, but I've been listening to Off Minor a bunch recently and I think I prefer them by just a hair

youtube.com/watch?v=SL2e6w01xEY

hell songs is the superior daughters album hell songs is the superior daughters album hell songs is the superior daughters album

noted

Which album cover do you prefer? The black one, or the one with the pig? Which came first?

Black, easily. Not sure which one came first.

I think they were both from the first pressing, black cover is the CD and pig cover is from the vinyl release

Bump

I really enjoy your music.

Thanks a lot man! Proud of how this release turned out, and we have some new stuff in the works that's even more chaotic so I'm excited

Any Funeral Diner fans in here?