Prove that you are white

Prove that you are white.
Do not prove that you are not black.
Prove that you are actually white.
Saying that you work is not proof that you are white.

I filed my own W2 last year.

My PvP build is a quality setup with 40/40

>Being proud of not owning a gold watch

>Admitting to being a peasant

I can't do a lay up

I play runescape

Jesus. How many Asians do that? Try again.
Seems kinda white.
OP only wears titanium Submariner.
Like whites are the only folks who can't do layups? Try again.
Decent.

My dad was my little league baseball coach.

I live in Yoder, Kansas.

I'm a good father.

I'm a chemist.

Meh. All right.
seems legit. In Yoder 100.00% of the population is Caucasian.
In Yoder 0.00% of the population is African American.
In Yoder 0.00% of the population is Asian.

try again.
keep trying.

I own only high quality guns

I used to like rage comics when I was 12.

I am a US citizen who did not qualify for any minority-focused assistance, financial or otherwise, when I went to and paid for college.

I hunt, fish, wear a camo Bass Pro shops hat at all times and can carry a fairly large knife on my hip without raising an eyebrow.

I'm racist, but kind of ashamed about it.

I go to college at George Washington University.

My mother is 100% Irish with red hair.

Black girls want me

Colin Kaepernick is a nigger. There.

I carry a knife, without the handle taped.

I'm am a comp caper on RuneScape. Beat my whiteness

I have a IQ of 125.

And your actual father is the huge black dude she cheated with. Try again.

IM A RACIST, SEXIST, HOMOPHOBIC MISOGYNIST THAT NEVER CHECKS HIS "WHITE PRIVILAGE"!!!

I'm also a Fascist that loves to rape women and say how stupid those BLM Terrorists are. I have a BMW, A 10 Bedroom mansion, a well paid job and I help fund the GOP!!!

You can't get more fucking white than that you cuck muncher!!

>Playing Rs3
>2016

I'm paying for my own engineering master's degree? (This final semester comes out of my savings instead of a loan!)

Come on. Rednecks? What about all those Saudis with their weapons?
Allright.
Pushing the boundaries, but sure.
Learn to raise your eyebrow, and I'll buy it. But, for reals, pretty white.
Not so white.
50% decent.
Black girls want everyone. try again.
Kek, but not proof.
Need more to qualify.
pretty good.
Asian?
Sounds white to me.
Pretty good.

I use the words chingchong, nignog, sandnigger, gook, pinhead, and cunt.

I have been pulled over 3 times this year and only ever got warnings. Also, I recently got a haircut and showed them a picture of Ryan Reynolds as reference.

I drive a nissan xterra, manage a small business, have a 710 credit score, i have a humidor and wine fridge in my home, i am college educated, have never been arrested, i eat ethnic and soul food because its adventurous, i high five people, i live in franklin tennessee.

I got these cool letters on my keyboard ÆØÅ

What's wrong with Runescape? I even pay for a subscription!!!

I also brought a GTX 960 OC-Turbo today....sexy graphics card.....

beat my whiteness you fucking cucks.

I have antique models of tractors in my den, USA made of course.

Why do you need a 960 you play runescape

I got into Harvard by my own merit and not via affirmative action.

my penis is microscopic

You might be the whitest in here.

Ah yes, the school currently in the news for hiring a arab dude who is a member of Al Queda.

My family owned black people until we lost the Civil War.

When buying pot my black friend got arrested and the cop that saw me with it told me to gtfo b4 he arrests me too.

I've never even been pulled over by a cop, ever. I also think my stock rims are just fine.

Because I also Play Civilization and Elite:Dangerous, Hearts of Iron, Wargame: Airland Battle.

I'm a General, with over 100 confirmed different operations. I have 500 commendations for bravery and over 50,000 kills in my whole military career! I will hunt down any mother fucker that says other wise or nuke you to oblivion.

Yeah, I herd. I'm also an Iraq veteran, dude better stay the fuck away from me.

On the other hand, I could learn a lot from him.

I have never been convicted of a crime, i graduated highschool, but do not attend college because i can't get any financial assistance. My father and mother love each other and both work for the post office. I also smoke non-menthol cigarettes, have an average sized penis and have zero children and or baby mama's

I got school, have a car, and live in my own apartment that daddy paid for. Whenever I get in trouble I just call daddy to bail me out because I'm a pussy in general.

ALLAH HU ACKBAR!!

I respect my fellow man

How to make the latest in explosive clothing?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

i bought a bike

My skin fucking burns when exposed to the sun for like 2 hours. Is that white enough OP?

A likely story.

Look at that! Only white people buy bikes now!

Bass Pro hat and knife guy here, I mean I can wear the knife at my hip and nobody is suspicious about it.

You see a nigger walking down the street or in a store wielding a knife and you'd assume they're more than likely going to rob or stab somebody.

I go into the bank, restaurants, grocery stores and nobody bats an eye at it. I don't always have it on me, but I always wear it to work and I typically go to eat, or go to the bank to hit up the kiosks if I need cash after work.

I usually always have my .40 in a concealed holster when I go out when I'm not working, but nobody sees that anyway. Though if I'm going into the bank I typically take it out and leave it in the truck. Not 100% sure but I think it's illegal to carry in a bank no matter what. I also don't need some trigger-happy minimum wage security guard to shoot me for no reason if they happen to catch a glimpse.

Did my comment remind you of that Copy Pasta.

I shit in a bucket and fuck my sister. I play WoW and eat KFC all day. Am I white enough?

I work. You think your rules apply to me? They don't.

I fucking reflect sunlight over here. Get to the back of the bus there, darkie.

I am insecure about myself, so I try to make myself feel superior to other races, it makes me feel better. I have done nothing special for society, but I will bring up what whites have done historically in order to establish my superiority. I am also a proud trump supporter.

Did i win?

Lots of vets at that school, wonder when/if someones going to jump his ass.

I know that a belt goes around your waist and not you knees

When I go hiking, I wear my hiking socks from REI.

OP is biggest faggot, please kill urself

Runescape Classic or bust, faggot.

I'm really not a fan of RS2 or 3, I play RSCEmulation, though. The server is just about on its last leg, though.

That's easy. Cotton T-Shirt in Nitrocelulose!!!

Nice try with the skin paint nigger

Very white, unless you are someone from Africa who has no melanin. In which case I should be using Caucasian instead of white.

No. You might have stolen that white hand.

Grew up playing hockey. My father is a cop. My few interests lie in art, literature and fishing.

I play RS3 & EOC > Legacy

I have full Torva, Virtus and Pernix and a Nox Staff. 1v1 b1tc4. #EmilyHasCancer

Fisting huh? Receiving or giving?

this thread gets em every time

how is this even considered random anymore?

Dayum. That's pretty white.
OP is whitey stud.

I just had sauerkraut, bratwurst, and boiled potatoes for dinner

I have one kid already and a second on they way. both planned and on purpose. I have been pulled over numerous times for speeding and not once taken out of my car and searched.

Whenever I don't get what I want I throw a tantrum. I say things like "this is unacceptable" or "I will sue you" until I get what I want.

This thread is new. Notice Op is trying to get anons to describe that they are white. Not non-black, but white. TOTALLY fun, different, exciting, etc.

#swag, my nigga!

i have worn a suit for something other than court.

I put ketchup on my ketchup

I'm hispanic, and I eat that too whitey. The internet is a beautiful thing, did you know they have recipes of anything online?

jesus. Like Indian guys don;t wear suits all day. Come on. get whiter.

yeah my fault, i posted in the wrong thread.

but i L cuz i dont mind being black.

yeah, but you gotta admit, that's a pretty white meal. may not prove he's white, but he;s closer han some of these losers.

Your whiteness may be beatable, but your autism is top tier.

I raped a girl and only got a month of prison. Not bad huh?

I got a DUI.

Play LOL and participate in higher education... Should be all the evidence i need.

true that

No sweat, homie. the truth is, your idea that these threads aren't random anymore works in 95% of Sup Forums threads.

Fisting you say? Would you fist this?

still have a dad .

Asians love computers and mmorpgs fucknut, this proves nothing.

Was she unconscious?

I'm more than likely described to most as redneck, and I've been pulled over and searched numerous times. Been in county a few times as well, and I'm white as fuck.

Other than a DUI or 3, and a few weed busts, I'm an upstanding, law abiding citizen. I just like drinking and smoking and tend to make bad decisions from time to time. It's not only niggers that get arrested.

I'm actually one strike away from losing my license right now, I would have already if I didn't take the retarded "defensive driving" courses required by the state when you get pulled over for any sort of dumbass traffic violation.