Ylyl

Ylyl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uBgh7WCgb6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm still curious if this is legit or not.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

good copypasta

The fact that you took the time to write all that makes your life sadder than mine ever could be, jerk.

Kek'd

You know some of those bridesmaids and the bride got blacked

sum oc from the oder day

>be me
>almost 9
>big boy for age
>see ylyl thread
>ohboylemeemees.jpeg
>post my dankies
>start jerking it to powerrangers
>see some guy didn't like my banana meemee
>piss and shit myself simultaneously
>write awesome comeback
>I'mthecoolest.wav

Baby jesus

I was there. Yes OP did deliver and yeah it was kinda gross but really why is it worth capping? So much better threads have happend.

oc

The Witcher 4's looking great

Ive been off and on.

I'll hit up the Sup Forums when my girls at work so I dont get judged too hard.

MERRILY PRETENDING

i dont get it

>stuck in a no selfworth neckbeard fantasy

Lost

No it's just kinda obvious

lost

Wouldn't want that painting in my house
>2spooky4me

Mad pasta is mad

lost

Is that what salt looks like in other countries?

This thread sucks

that priest looks like Roughned Odor

agreed
No one keked at my OC contrib.

It's not a painting. It's a grave robber's pic. Look closely.

Warning: cannot unsee

Shit i was there. Ahah

RIP Sup Forums

nothing but ancient nigger mems

Please take you stupid meme and go home. I'm so fucking tired of your shit. Srsly nigga what kind of aspy nigga are u.

I lost.

who THE FUCK posts these

scp foundation

youtube.com/watch?v=uBgh7WCgb6M

everyone writes like a nigger on Sup Forums nowadays
explains why it's so shitty

just as all communities with a high population of niggers

K

Oh vey, I kekeled

This one was good. 2013 was fun

Dat bitch could eat corn through a picket fence

LOL wtf.

Bride fucked that black guy one time, that's why she had the number.

Bet their wedding failed.

I cant believe I lost to this.

>There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
>I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

fuck.
lost.

Lol, I lost.

All I'm getting from this is that I should stop smoking pot and start snorting coke.

Oh shit, it has been forever since I saw that.

Problem?

Huh?

>System of the downs

Me and my gf both lost.

Clever girl ;)

fucking kek

anyone has the video where a nigger picks a girl and smashes her to the ground?

Not legit. If they were having a bbq and wedding photos it means they are looking at the photos, not dressing up in full wedding gear

What Retard decided moving the video about would be a good idea

Too soon

stabilization

the video would be all over the place if it wasn't for it

Did he just snap that nog's neck?

>jerk

>being this retarded

beautiful, should of held a couple more seconds for brain damage.

very unlikely

just choked him out

where them quads at