Rekt thread

rekt thread

Nice cg plane

ty

Moar

its lit fam

Everyone knows 911 was staged,that is if it even happened at all

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

lol i like of u always copy an paste that fag

no former marine responses? for shame Sup Forums.

Epic

human rekt animal is worse than animal rekt animal, animal rekt human, human rekt human, and random rekt human accident. alla

Story?

y tho?

That get well party looks lit fam

So that's where chickens come from. I thought they laid eggs.

Wasn't there something on the news about this? People went absolute batshit over this as if it was grand larsony.

come on, thats obviously faked. womens cans do anythings mens can, like better even and in heels.

Our loves are a lie.

Hospitals are rough.

also, checked

0/10, nobody was seriously injured or died

Eight is enough!

This is not a ylyl thread fuckface

>Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about?
tl:dr
I don't joke about this I fap to it

>filename
Nope, talcum powder.

>Everyone knows 911 was staged
is over there my american "white" friend

lol struts out like a boss

patient = libtard floor = murica

was that an x-ray machine he rode through.

Can someone explain what happened?

lol, that bastard is sterile now

yep. not very safe.

the new back to the future movie looks awesome

he drove through an Xray machine without proper body protection, which will lead to high levels of radiation and near certain death

That retard decided to get a quick xray scan with a machine made to scan metal and even lead, remember that the xray scans you find in hospitals are made to scan soft tissue, so basically that guy got the equivalent of 300 xray scans in the period of 3 seconds.

Its quite posible that he has developed cancer

Tacobell.jpeg

Thanks for the details, and fuck, he's probably already dead.

>fuck goats, i'm haulin logs

yw

Lol. That is not Buenos Aires . That's niggerville.

fuckin hell

lol fucking dumb ass goats

>His death was like his life: bumpy.

hahah you sneaky snake, i see what you did there.

fucken niggers always have to jump when one of there nigs is getting fucked up than they go around nigging it about about how there bad asses

user...

im sorry for the kids and driver coz of stupid father crossing on a place where it is forbidden....in a split second 4 lives are destroyed.

60fps rekt is nice

Wow

Or superpowers if hes lucky

Someone add the back to future track to this

meh, over populated and invasive vermin. i have a pet cat but i still shoot all the fucking feral cats on my property pissing and shiting on everything to mark their territory.

1.21 Gigawatts

"supermarket" you fucking nigger mexicano hijo de puta salta muros! deja a estados unidos en paz! y volve a tu pais de mierda!

4shame

I see wut you did thur

>car is speeding towards his stroller and is about to injure or even kill his kids
>idea.png
>go as fast as i can to get to the other side
>car makes a turn to try and avoid my kids
>ends up in a path that will hit my kids
>mfw

Im on a highway to hell!! Highway to hell!

If the dad had literally done NOTHING or even smarter, hung back with the wife, everyone would be fine.

that wouldnt hurt him

crazy how nature do dat

Fucking superman

think about it
he's going through an x-ray machine
unprotected

i like how they have a makeshift rig on standby to haul out the bodies

LOL Maybe he had cancer and he was just having radiation treatment?

Jesus Christ Motumbo, why your people have suck a violent attitude towards everything?

>mfw when the driver actually stops, instead of driving on like nothing happened .. like they do in most of these

quit trying to pretend BA isnt niggerville. All of Argentina is. quit pretending.

Wooooo so edgy

Don't fall for the bait

Awesome

btards posting about taking a hand full of pills could learn something from this doer

well when your on these clips i will still find it funny while i sit in my warm home and laugh at you lol