I got a new cat and im going to get her registered and actual name tags tomorrow

i got a new cat and im going to get her registered and actual name tags tomorrow
dubs names my new cat pls i can't think of a name
she's a grill
op will post proof w/ tags

Kitty

Rolling for Joe

Joe it is

Vanilla

Skeletor

Check'd

Hugh Mungus

my lizard is literally named joe
can i try again lol

Sure

op here, kind of wanna make it harder
69 names my cat and type of tag
bone or heart idk

Snooflekin

NiggerSlayer

WINRAR

Ha i win

Holy shit this is the thread of gets

Holy shit the sheer amount of gets itt

Top kek

I pick bone

winrar

This fucking sucks hahah.
She did kill a black cricket the other day, so kind of relate able

Are you me?

No he said 69, not dubs

Cum on dude, dont back out.

If she is a grill call her gorge forman

Don't misgender me
I don't hate her THAT much lol, it's tempting and i don't wanna be a fag

George*

Spaulding castadorph

Sorry for misgendering you

Yeah I'm pretty triggered.

Call her time of the month, Because pussys always get their time of the month.

So are you going to back out like a faggit orrr????/

Mrs roundhouse kick?

Sloppy mcfartikins?

Kitty!

Princess Consuela banana hammock?

OP confirmed for femautista

Proceeding to roll 69, more reasonable name for ketttle: Kettle

Mrs Bojangels?

NiggerSlayer was already rolled. OP WONT DELIVER, FUCKING FAGGOT.

Joe, Jjoe it is.
Name and second name. Nice!

faggot

Op is a FAGGOT

Call her dog just to fuck with people

YES.

FRIENDS YES.

Seriously? Joe Joe? All these boss ass names and you go with Joe joe? Where is your creativity?

*takes bow* thank you thank you

dude, check and The first is the first dub, and after it, op posted saying ... u got it, just think

Sedona. It's a name you'll like saying over and over. It's dry and sweet, not too pretentious and not too stupid.

Hey man no harm in shouting out random names in the spirit of fun right? I like naming things its a hobby of mine. For example I shall dub thee Mr Tinkles

i dare u name the cat, better than joe...

rolling for this

All me bro

>spirit of fun
dude, did u completed school? life is happier than what u are living, get our from television and cartoons....

Did I completed school?? No but I I did complete school. Hey man I'm easily entertained sue me.

Don't hate just because I have a great time

so, post anything funny... a pic, and i'll post one better, let's see where it will stop
yes, a duel

Haha I would love to man unfortunately im a lyricist, images are not my forte

ok, keep going.... "lyricist" was 1% funny word

What exactly are you looking for? More random pet names? Some funny stories? Quotes? Funny lyrics? Jokes? 1% funny to you maybe like I said I'm easily entertained so everything is hilarious to me.

For example the fact that you seem to be rather upset at me finding myself hilarious is hilarious to me.

i'll stop listening to you. I feel like a oldman ruining some child... u're easily entertained, that is cool. I just want to laugh at something from u, all these names were too low for me to laugh. (sorry for bad english, from brazil and i did learnd english playing tibia, so u know, money plox)

Well its no wander you don't find me hilarious you don't understand what I am saying that explains everything. Let me asure you I am very funny.

dude, i understand everything, i just can't find the exactly word to use... like complete/completed

Oh by the way technically you are not listening you are reading. Listening involvs your ears, as depicted in your hilarious photo.

Clearly sir you have 0 sense of humor.

ok, u won by that.

i can only laught in my life... even for sad happenings... what is a problem to me. not a nervous one, the real smile

*takes bow* thank you thank you. On a side note I find it very impressive that you learned English from a game I had a friend from Chilli who did the same, so well done for that and thank you for making me laugh enjoy your night.

Zippocat

tilly

>I had a friend from Chilli
Where did you learn English, a Russian TV repair manual?

My sister in-laws cat is called Tilly mint loool

No sorry sir only English I learned from the noises your mother makes when I'm fucking her in the ass.