Anybody dip on Sup Forums?

Anybody dip on Sup Forums?

Inb4 I fuck my own sister

Pic related

I dip andy sixxs warm log of shit

I dip my balls into you're sister

Op can't inb4 you sister fucker.

I use to dip a decent amount, grizzly wintergreen or cope southern blend, rarely dip now!

Delivery truck driver here, I love pouches. I don't have the time or the hands to pack up a pinch. Now that I'm use to Grizzly Wintergreen pouches, not sure why I ever preferred long cut.

I'm a butcher and I close every night so I always blare music and dip Copenhagen wintergreen when I clean helps me get shit done

i remember back when i was in the corp at soi i got some copenhangen and i puked. never did it again

I've dipped a few times and fucking loved it, but the thought that each time i do it is causing my teeth to rot stops me from taking up the habit; I'm just an alcoholic

finished half this fucker

Cope black or die

Hell yea, so much better than cigs and I can use while I work. Copenhagen mint is some tasty shit

Yep, just recently started.

30 years old here, been missing out this whole time.

>work at fedex ground
>every ops manager, area manager, hub manager etc either dips or smokes
>started dipping to move up the ladder
>winning

I did for a long time but I've been done for 11 months

I used to dip but at 20 bucks a tin I'd rather smoke

Copenhagen straight here. Every once in awhile dip wintergreen. Have to dip at my job smokers have to leave the site due to hazards.

Copenhagen straight is my main shit but prices in jersey are way too expensive

Its only 3.29 in my area. Sometimes lower around 2.40 a can

Op here but i used to dip cope wintergreen then cope mint came to where i live never looked back but started southern blend i love it

Snus > dip. So much better tasting and you don't have to spit like a heathen constantly.

yeah wintergreen used to be all that i dipped then i started mint and i love it

great buzz

so true bro!

started in high school because i played hockey and its a big thing for for hockey players best choice

take it how ever you can get it bro lmao

I dipped so much at SOI it was retarded! Bringing logs to the field to make life bearable as it rained every fucking day! Jerking off in the gieger tiger was the shit

yeah im from jersey to 856 south but i do straight every once in a while

The fuck you living at where a tin of dip is 20 fuckkng dollars?

I love dipping but trying to import it through Aussie customs is a fucking nightmare, one tin of copenhagen can cost up to $40.00 after the tobacco tax this country has. I love Wintergreen and even the straight cut shit but my over all favourite is RedMan original even thought it's chew and not dip. I love that shit soooo much, but again, about $70.00 to get it in this country. Fucked!
Pic is me dipping on the way to work.

Same reason I started. As a goalie it was a great way to calm down before games

I used to dip copenhagen long cut bit i dip pouches now.

At those prices buy nicotine gum instead.

In Canada it's a bit over $20

are you 16?

no real adult dips, fag. and if they do, they're a sister fucker

kys

my hot swedish roommate ordered 5 cases of her favorite snus to our house does that count?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCK CANADA

ITS 3 DOLLARS HERE TOPKEK

I work at a gas station so I'm getting southern blend for 2 bucks a can

only person I've ever know that dipped that wasn't in 7th grade was my high school baseball coach. He was chill tho.

Yuk, I don't dip because I like nicotine or even the rush from the tobacco I just dip because I like the process, if that makes sense. I love the feeling of sitting down, having a beer and having a dip, I've never smoked or had any other tobacco product. I do however love packing a lip haha.

I'm curious, how does mint compare to wintergreen? I've been considering giving it a try.

Wintergreen tastes like Deep heat, mint tastes like toothpaste. Your pick.

Gotcha, I'll probably wait until I get another buy one get one from cope in the mail then.

Also 24 beer is $50+
But I can go to the hospital and get fixed up for free*

In America so can I as long as I'm an unproductive member of society or an illegal! How much income tax do you have ripped away per paycheck?

30% ish, but, tuition is cheap, no health costs, etc...

I also make $80k and don't actually work very hard =D

I can't get fired no matter how hard I try :) an believe me I try. My boss is so nice. My favorite is smoking weed before work then science becomes extra fun ;)

Oh yeah, I'll dip the Red Man on special occasions. Like $20 maybe.