Are high schoolers growing up too fast? She's a freshman

Are high schoolers growing up too fast? She's a freshman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqb_fIHSr58
vocaroo.com/i/s0GcihGSm6Xm
webmshare.com/play/Vzv7K
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

>Are high schoolers growing up too fast?

No, they're not. They're just having unprotected sex, dumbass.

With college guys and older, though.

I blamed the government

who is this qt

Snapchat?

So?

youtube.com/watch?v=hqb_fIHSr58

ples lik and subscrieb

illegal in many cases
and some could argue that is growing up too fast, fucking older guys at that age

>highschooler
>pregnant
>three bottles of alcohol on the counter
thanks obama

That means that they are sluts and think they need to be with an older guy because the logic: "The older the guy, the bigger the dick is." I guess.

she got pregnant in middle school, it's her first week of HS

though older guys definitely will fuck younger girls, just won't admit they want to

so she is living of welfare, this is where my taxdollars go
nice

But does it affect your life?

That's irrelevant though, we are talking about the slutty, underaged grills.

she's having the kid and parents are raising as a "daughter"

I had a girl in my freshman class that got knocked up weeks within starting school and too dropped out.

i hope the apocalypse happanes sooner rather than later

still illegal though. but yeah tons of sluts at that age or younger. they'll admit they like older guys but never the other way around

Okay, and?

i remember a chick at my high school walking around pregnant and i remember looking at her like she had the plague.

lmao happanes
tfw cant even spell

i mean, her choice, whatever
she got knocked up by a college senior though i think

No, women were designed to get pregnant so that's what she did.

People only in recent history have waited this long to have kids.

See

>women
not girls

it would if they wanted to fuck you, kek

The tits are cute and the ass is tight. More pics?

>waiting this long
>having a kid at 14
life expectancy is also much higher

yes obviously it is her choice, but on the other hand she is not old enough to take care of herself
yes, and mandatory schooling is also a recent thing

How about we just go with the logic: "The older the guy, the bigger the dick is." and "The younger the girl, the smaller the pussy is."????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>she is not old enough to take care of herself
Nigga plz.

>and some could argue that is growing up too fast
And some would be idiots. Having underage unprotected sex doesn't mean you're growing up, it means you're a fucking dumbass.

would i make a statement like that is i was a nigga
>honkey please

cant spell for shit today so i guess im a nigga

Pro-tip: Pregnant bitches are best fucks. 4 words: no birth control needed. Raw dog that shit all day long.

she doesn't post many but here

mods

nice meme

you see more than this at any beach, dumbass

No one?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Perhaps, but the beach isn't on Sup Forums where there are strict rules

Shut the fuck up newfag

>triggered by someone wearing a swimsuit in a regular standing pose

i>14yo in pic
>rules

How the fuck am I newfag?? I am giving some actual logic, you fucking scrub.

like you'd know

Well, it only makes sense, right??? Girls tend to "mature" (Idk why I used the word.) faster than boys. It makes sense that they would want grown dick more than 15 yr. old dick.

>implying he told the truth about her age

Too bad her boyfriend didn't hire some niggers to gangrape and kill her. The world needs fewer retards like this.

>boyfriend

No, they just have shit parents and no self respect or a decent racist upbringing that could save their lives. They, along with their shit parents,have been raised on jew propaganda in movies, nigger music and consumer culture in general. This generation is responsible for the death nell of the race so to hell with them.

she didn't fuck a black guy

black father I hope?

WHAT YOU PEOPLE SOUND LIKE

vocaroo.com/i/s0GcihGSm6Xm

no

why hope?

>Nigga plz.

that's what she said.

Teen girls have been getting knocked up 'too young' since before we were a distinct species.

cause erry tiem a bbc nuts in a white bitch an angel gets its wings

This is why you're a newfag
>???
>"mature"
>using parentheses

Learn the lingo of the place before you start posting, nigger. You don't go into Mexico speaking fucking English.

she probably fucked some college guy at a party when she was 13

and yet it's still not normal

Tits or get the fuck out, attention whore. Nobody asked you to dub the thread.

Anybody have any good pregnant gangbang vids?

I've been using this site for years, nigger.

And your logic is shit because Mexicans come to the US and speak Spanish.

Sorry that I type like this but LITERALLY, a newfag can just go on this site and literally use greentext you fucking faggot. For all I know, you're the newfag. "Douche"

>I've been using this site for years
No, you haven't.
>Mexicans come to the US and speak Spanish
Give me one person that enjoys not understanding what those fucking spics are saying.
>a newfag can just go on this site and literally use greentext
It takes more than a little greentext to fit in around here, buddy.

>argument about immigration or something instead of pedophilia

I'm surprised

these kids nowdays

prolly knocked up by a nigra

see

Yes they are, OP. Webm related

webmshare.com/play/Vzv7K

As part of the "college guys and older" demographic, what's the problem?