/Equestrian/ - Dressage Team Grand Prix Special

Get in here, horsefuckers

Sexy horses

when's the final?

this is the team final and second stage of individual, third stage and final for individuals is monday

Take your horse shit to

mad nigger can't compete with big horse cock

Ban all horsedance posters.

*squish*

I AM THE HORSEMAN

DUJARDIN CANNOT BE STOPPED

Is an horse a athlete?

yes

german whorses coming up soonz

come on

>4th
shamefur dispray

classiest competition

Kek this german commentator, you can tell he fucking loves this shit to death

How bad di we fuck up? Is gold gone?

depends on the other performances

>star wars theme
top kek this brit

Fuck, thought we had gold easy
Fuck this choking Schnösel

one horse can be struck out from the results

Carsten Sostmeier.

Its actually pretty funny cause the ex boyfriend of my aunt who came out as a faggot is great friends with him

Do Germans unironically like this ""sport""?

Is it one of those strange German idiosyncracies like playing forklift simulator?

Hi Deutschbros

it triggers my asmr

hi

you might win a gold here, faggot

when will this be decided, I don't want to watch this shit

Already been decided.

Dujardin - individual gold
Team GB - team gold

We are the gold medal champions in it.

>dat prancing

an sport
an athlete
an horse

Well past 21:00.

wtf really, german national tv is showing some horse shit right now and its supposed to be live?

I think the last rider comes out at 8pm British time.

sauce?

Yeah, but it seems like on Sup Forums at least, most of the people who post about equestrian events are German. We've got a good team and so on, but people don't actually care about it here. He's asking if it's actually something a non-trivial number of Germans pay attention to.

>brits already acting this cocky
>when nothing has been decided yet
>when >our first guy has a better score than the uk one
every time

I don't have a clue about this nor give a shit about it once its over, but I am here simply because we get told that we will win gold. Pretty sure most germans in here feel the same way.

Calm down, Kuntz. It's just a bit of banter.

Franziska van almsick is so beautiful

>The german commentator is about to have a fucking orgasm watching this shit
haha what the fuck

Also why are there never any white horses?

Fukcing this. She's a top grade MILF. Just google what she said about sex. She's one of the best fucks, I think.

everyone knows whites can't dance

>not being a pretentious snob

You dressage fags must realize that this is the most pathetic competition and it has nothing to do with actual sports. It's the equivalent of dogs standing on two legs, dolphins jumping through hoops, or any other animal capable of learning tricks.

my butthole smells like roasted chocolate

really makes me think

there's absolutely nobody here who doesn't believe that though, you're barking up the wrong tree

t. Mehmet

triggered Hartzer detected

I am convinced the announcer just blew his load

Mehmet was geht

you think he's into bestiality?

From what I've seen so far, all these people fuck their horses desu. They have their own huge mansions with stables and whatnot. 100% convinced they fuck them.

Who's likely to win this?

Gaypride

Germany or Great Britain in team
Great Britain in individual

Deutschland, we're in the medal hunt tho lad

>tfw you will never have a mansion
>tfw you will never fuck your horse
why even live?

Wait we won't win individual? fuck

>Dressage Team Grand Prix

Rich fucks, who breed/buy a high-end horse to have it move move around rather gay and jump over obstacles.

and they call this a sport

hmmmm

I love this event. I can handle about ten minutes of non-stop hysterical laughing until I switch to another event before I pass out.

>Sönke
:^)

Germans are the most subtly strange people on the planet. It's like they're all high functioning autistics with OCD.

gay

>Sönke

Was für ein schwuler Name.

Wow your horse danced a tiny but better then the other horse.GOLD FOR YOU.I

feel sorry for people that have to get up at 4 in the morning every day to train for a shot a real medal and miss out.This is a meme event and not worthy of a medal of any kind

>t. Justin-Joel

If this German horse chokes we win gold in individual :^)

then why do the germans even win when their main horse is injured?

Is it? Fuck. But we won't win individual.

Also GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD

good performance

GOLDMANY

When's Individual?

See

I know I'm being ignorant saying this, but holy shit, Dressage rustles me so much.

Not because it's a bit queer, but because I simply do NOT understand it.

The commentator goes bonkers about how beautifully well they are doing and I'm just sitting here all confused, just seeing a random horse prance around unnaturally.

Absilutely relating to this. And the scored differ so much yet the fucking horses all do the same shit the same way

Dressage is boring as shit, at least the jumping bits are fun to watch.

>Using music from Attack on Titan
Proud of the Germans for doing this.

>This commentator
I am not sure if it's just horses he loves or legitimately fucking

>this music
Didn't ask for this feels ;_;

>Germans all performing their personal bests

Enjoy the gold ;__;

Same bro, the commentator was rinsing our girl earlier for fucking up loads when I couldn't see anything wrong at all.

Fine margins

*fucking creepy

OUR COMMENTATOR IS COMMENTING THIS LIKE THE WC FINAL 2014

So apparently this is some golden moment for Dressage history.

Interesting.

ok this commentator is legitimately creeping me out

GOLD MEDAL GOLD MEDAL GOLD MEDAL GOLD MEDAL GOLD MEDAL GOLD MEDAL GOLD MEDAL GOLD MEDAL GOLD MEDAL GOLD MEDAL GOLD MEDAL GOLD MEDAL GOLD MEDAL GOLD MEDAL GOLD MEDAL GOLD MEDAL

meanwhile to me it looks like the pair before lmao

GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND GOLD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

When do we find out about the individual gold?

GOLD
O
L
D

It's her 6th gold medal m8

GOAT horse incoming.

this so much, I think he is fapping right now

not today

>not knowing Carsten Sostmeier

m8s
your first olympics?

Hes the GOAT german commentator.

see

>This british slut had 85%
I mean I don't understand how the scoring works or whatever but fuck we won't beak that ever